+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Actually I am inland applicant and when I call them they told me it is in process .Last month they asked rprf fees so it is not assurance.Someone told me if you got rprf fees to submit u r near the medical is it true
I also applied in canada and I received prearrival services!

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
You dont need to worry everything is in its proper place. The request is just to update both your employment/ educational background. Maybe they found it incomplete so they requested a new one. I believe your PPR will be soon!

Nits291092

Jul 23, 2019
Month
Category........
QSW
Hiii
Today I talk to my lawyer she told me it is for the people who are outside canada I put my file on march 2018
Aor 28 May 2018
Rrpf request 13 July 2019
So where is pre arrival
What is ur timeline

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hiii
Today I talk to my lawyer she told me it is for the people who are outside canada I put my file on march 2018
Aor 28 May 2018
Rrpf request 13 July 2019
So where is pre arrival
What is ur timeline
My friends filed on April 2018, they got their Pre arrival last Oct 2018. How come that you havent received it yet? How about MR?

arc6016

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
QSW
Hi everyone!!
How long it takes to update medical results in ECAS and GC key account??
Did remedical on Friday but no updates till now.
Hope you guys have some insights about this and after remedical how long we have to wait for PPR??

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hi everyone!!
Hope you guys have some insights about this and after remedical how long we have to wait for PPR??
If you just finished remedical, expect result in GC key withiin three to seven days. On average PPR after remedicals is within one month to three months. Congrats in advance!

Reactions: arc6016

Accredited

Aug 21, 2019
Please house I am from Nigeria, please how does Arima portal work, what is the mode of good application. And those it really OK for a new immigrant

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hello, Guys,

My application was submitted Jan/2018.
Today I got a request for updated schedule A and CV.
Anybody received the same request?

Only after submitted my documents, I found that it is stated on the request letter that
Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

I did not inlcude my UCI nor Application number in the docs I submitted on the CIC website.
Would this be an issue? Please help!

Thanks, XW
Why don't you submit them again with a cover letter? Type everything on a word file (including UCI and application number), convert it to PDF and submit through a web form. Ideally, if you have already submitted docs through web form then it would have asked you for your UCI. I am not very sure how it happens through GC Key.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
What’s your VO? Your application is taking is long? You should have atleast Pre arrival or Medical now.
How soon can we expect the pre-arrival services email? I applied in Oct 2018, paid the landing fee upfront, nothing after that.

Also, is getting the pre-arrival email is kind of a positive sign, meaning your application is moving in a positive direction? I have see few people mentioning that.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi everyone!!
For few it was updated in a week, for others it took 3 months. So just sit relaxed. :)

Reactions: arc6016

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
How soon can we expect the pre-arrival services email? I applied in Oct 2018, paid the landing fee upfront, nothing after that.

Also, is getting the pre-arrival email is kind of a positive sign, meaning your application is moving in a positive direction? I have see few people mentioning that.
For others, they got their Pre arrival on their 6th month. Good luck