+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
I too have a similar situation. I applied in April 2018 but I received AOR in December 2018 ( eight months later). Although complete Application and all the required documents were submitted at the time of Application. Mine is a paper Application and in the AOR they clearly mentioned that they received my Application dated April, 2018, I hope my process starts from then. I see most of the applicants received AOR on an average of 3-4 months. I seriously don't understand these discrepancies.
But still processing starts on the day they received your file so no worries at all!

Reactions: Quebecdreams...

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
I too have a similar situation. I applied in April 2018 but I received AOR in December 2018 ( eight months later). Although complete Application and all the required documents were submitted at the time of Application. Mine is a paper Application and in the AOR they clearly mentioned that they received my Application dated April, 2018, I hope my process starts from then. I see most of the applicants received AOR on an average of 3-4 months. I seriously don't understand these discrepancies.
Yes, your processing time starts from April 2018.

Reactions: Quebecdreams...
Aug 19, 2019
Also can anyone suggest me what will a better option for me to get canada PR? i have a CRS point of 343.I do have my sister in ontario, will that help in anyway

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
So, I'm the only guy in the situation of receiving AOR late or anyone in the forum too.
I am also in similar situation, My file was received on 7th AUG 2018 and AOR was 16th JAN 2019.

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Also can anyone suggest me what will a better option for me to get canada PR? i have a CRS point of 343.I do have my sister in ontario, will that help in anyway
With 343 points, your chances for getting an invitiation in Express Entry is bleak unless they invite for specific trade skillsets or you get a provincial nomination.

xwwangsjtu

Oct 2, 2018
Hello, Guys,

My application was submitted Jan/2018.
Today I got a request for updated schedule A and CV.
Anybody received the same request?

Only after submitted my documents, I found that it is stated on the request letter that
Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

I did not inlcude my UCI nor Application number in the docs I submitted on the CIC website.
Would this be an issue? Please help!

Thanks, XW

ninetea

Apr 23, 2019
Hi friends,
I am in my 15th month waiting, and today I got cic update asking me to upload my CV and schedule A. I feel bad since usually this is a signal of security check.. my working exp. is in marketing and I don’t understand why me lol. Anyways, I’m wondering if there’s anyone who did not get security check or their security check period is very short after being asked for CV?

ninetea

Apr 23, 2019
Hello, Guys,

My application was submitted Jan/2018.
Today I got a request for updated schedule A and CV.
Anybody received the same request?

Only after submitted my documents, I found that it is stated on the request letter that
Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

I did not inlcude my UCI nor Application number in the docs I submitted on the CIC website.
Would this be an issue? Please help!

Thanks, XW
Wow I just got the same request and I saw your post. I’m not sure about UCI part, but just want to say good luck to both of us.

xwwangsjtu

Oct 2, 2018
Hi friends,
I am in my 15th month waiting, and today I got cic update asking me to upload my CV and schedule A. I feel bad since usually this is a signal of security check.. my working exp. is in marketing and I don’t understand why me lol. Anyways, I’m wondering if there’s anyone who did not get security check or their security check period is very short after being asked for CV?
I will not take the doc request as a bad sign. It means that our applications are being processed at least instead of seating in the queue..
I have seen a few applications got additional doc request in the Excel sheet, you might wanna take a look.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11kdzo2tA_6HiILyuHtDsYtVajswDvHYTUiEFlFM1b28/edit#gid=185830120

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hi friends,
Did you receive MR and pre arrival already?