+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
That is not exactly true, in some cases may be, but not in general. Look at the spreadsheet and you will see how it works. I past my medical in January, in March my criminality wasn't even started, two week ago when I called they told me that they are working on background check. It looks that my file was gathering dust somewhere for 14 months. 14 months waiting + 7 months someone is working on my file.
Yours is just 14 months and you had an early Medical. Those who have late Medical had faster processing to PPR/ DM. As they say, its better to have late Medical than Remedical!

Last edited:
Reactions: Quebecdreams...

Leokun

May 25, 2018
How about Remedical? Are those requested for remedical are almost on their finish line? Some of those who got remedicals got their PPR within the month. Any thoughts? Thanks
I have no idea, but it makes sense for re-medical.

Hiii when they ask rprf fee it means you are near the medical request I’m on my 17 month
I noticed that usually MR and RPRF requests are relatively close, but again all the cases are different. I hope you receive your MR request soon!

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Yous is just 14 months and you had an early Medical. Those who have late Medical had faster processing to PPR/ DM. As they say, its better to have late Medical than Remedical!
Medical in 14th month, I don't think it was early. When I applied the preceding time was 13 months.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Medical in 14th month, I don't think it was early. When I applied the preceding time was 13 months.
Oh! I know some who got their MR on their 17th month. Yeah, its not early considering that yours is on the 14th month. Anyhow, the average processing time is 22 months. I hope it wont change in the next couple of months. All the best on your application. Good luck!

Nits291092

Jul 23, 2019
Month
Category........
QSW
I don’t know
Federal applied 27 march 2018
Aor 28 May 2018
Rrpf request on 12 July 2019
No medical yet
I don’t know about pre arrival

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
I don’t know
Federal applied 27 march 2018
Aor 28 May 2018
Rrpf request on 12 July 2019
No medical yet
I don’t know about pre arrival
Safe to say that your application is taking so long! My friends who lodged March 2018, got their Pre arrival letter last Oct 2018 and its one of your assurance for a PR. If you are given a Prearrival- RPRF and MR are given too, which means your Eligibility for PR passed! Have you tried calling them?

Reactions: Quebecdreams...

Nits291092

Jul 23, 2019
Month
Category........
QSW
Actually I am inland applicant and when I call them they told me it is in process .Last month they asked rprf fees so it is not assurance.Someone told me if you got rprf fees to submit u r near the medical is it true

paras_123

Aug 15, 2019
That is not exactly true, in some cases may be, but not in general. Look at the spreadsheet and you will see how it works. I past my medical in January, in March my criminality wasn't even started, two week ago when I called they told me that they are working on background check. It looks that my file was gathering dust somewhere for 14 months. 14 months waiting + 7 months someone is working on my file.
Hi Leokun,
After AOR, IRCC asked me for Police certificates(mine +spouse) and RCMP certified copy, which i provided. means criminality checked.
2ndly, in March 2019 i revived Pre arrival services email, even before MR, means Eligibilty is checked.

now waiting for next step which most probably is MR. i am in the 20 month now.
Carlotanching's opinion is based on these facts. I appreciate your point of view. pls keep on sharing your time line with us.
Best of luck

Habajp

Oct 29, 2018
Hello all, am an outland applicant, AOR on 31 July 2018, on 16 August 2019 received email from cic for pre -arrival services and informing me that they have started processing my background check, before MR !!!! Guys do u find it normal ? thanks for your comments

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Sorry to hijack your conversation, but when I called CIC about 2 weeks back, the agent was upfront enough to tell me that most of the processing happens towards the end of processing timeline. Maybe that's why they have such a huge processing timeline. Like you wait in the queue for the initial 12 months or a year, post which your processing starts. Just my guess though!