+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi,

Pls advise. Any impact on application if required documents submission takes too long. my complete File timeline:

App sub Dec 2017
AOR Feb 2018
Add Docs Reqd Aug 2018
Add Doc Submitted in Sep 2018
Pre arrival email Mar 2019
& last Doc(RCMP certified copy) submitted in May 2019

Medical request.....waiting

20th moth...
Same same... waiting impatiently too :(

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hi,

Pls advise. Any impact on application if required documents submission takes too long. my complete File timeline:

App sub Dec 2017
AOR Feb 2018
Add Docs Reqd Aug 2018
Add Doc Submitted in Sep 2018
Pre arrival email Mar 2019
& last Doc(RCMP certified copy) submitted in May 2019

Medical request.....waiting

20th moth...
What are the additional docs that you were required to submit?

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Why would Federal invest more (which is needed to increase processing rate) just to match Quebec's intake? Absolutely no interconnection, unless Quebec Govt. requests Federal for a quicker processing and a formal alignment is obtained.
They are absolutely connected and bound to each other.
If you don't have CSQ you cant apply to Federal phase. Can you?
If Federal does not approve you, you can't get PR even though you have CSQ. Can you?
You can not separate these two processes. Because you need both of them to obtain PR. They are like key & lock.

Secondly, you asked why would invest Federal more on this? Because Quebec is in Canada and it is connected to Ottawa. Simple as is.
They are not an independent country, they tried twice but could not achieve. The federal government has responsibilities against every citizen, does not matter where they live, which is constituted by law. Furthermore, Quebec transfers billions of dollars tax payments to Federal each year, which makes Federal totally responsible for this case as well.
These thoughts are very subjective. Our thoughts ain't going to make our applications process faster, no matter how much we argue. Thus I will leave this discussion here itself, with no more thoughts!

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
These thoughts are very subjective. Our thoughts ain't going to make our applications process faster, no matter how much we argue. Thus I will leave this discussion here itself, with no more thoughts!
I just want to comment on dearmilkyway- if you have the CSQ, I guess there will be slim chances of being refused on the Federal stage, unless you have failed criminal and security check!

paras_123

Aug 15, 2019
Did you submit a PCC when you lodged your papers to Federal? The processing time depends on several factors including the VO. May I ask if what’s your VO? You should have your MR earlier, Did you trying calling them?
PCC: yes I did.
VO: London
Call: No
on receipt of last document, i was told to wait as my application is put in a que for review of immigration officer. And for timeframe, they are unable to advise.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
PCC: yes I did.
VO: London
Call: No
on receipt of last document, i was told to wait as my application is put in a que for review of immigration officer. And for timeframe, they are unable to advise.
I guess you are now on the last stage. Some who did Medicals got their PR within the month. Anyway, if you are cleared with the Medical and you already completed the stages, they should give you PPR. All the best and good luck!

Reactions: paras_123

Leokun

May 25, 2018
I guess you are now on the last stage. Some who did Medicals got their PR within the month. Anyway, if you are cleared with the Medical and you already completed the stages, they should give you PPR. All the best and good luck!
That is not exactly true, in some cases may be, but not in general. Look at the spreadsheet and you will see how it works. I past my medical in January, in March my criminality wasn't even started, two week ago when I called they told me that they are working on background check. It looks that my file was gathering dust somewhere for 14 months. 14 months waiting + 7 months someone is working on my file.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
That is not exactly true, in some cases may be, but not in general. Look at the spreadsheet and you will see how it works. I past my medical in January, in March my criminality wasn't even started, two week ago when I called they told me that they are working on background check. It looks that my file was gathering dust somewhere for 14 months. 14 months waiting + 7 months someone is working on my file.
How about Remedical? Are those requested for remedical are almost on their finish line? Some of those who got remedicals got their PPR within the month. Any thoughts? Thanks