+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

quebecRN

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hello all,
Just to share my timeline ans see if others are in the same situation

Outland
Application received - july 21, 2017
AOR - Nov 1, 2017
Additional background document - Jun 1, 2018
Processing of Application - Jul 11, 2018
Medical request - jul 17, 2018
Pre-arrival service - jul 18, 2018
Medical Done - nov 22, 2018(approximate)

Everything else is "processing"(background, eligibility and additional documents)

Is anyone else in a similar spot? Getting to the 20 month mark and haven't heard anything since November and getting a bit worried, even more so with the news about things getting delayed.

Did you get any updation ? Which is your visa office ? I am Indian applied from Ireland, got AOR 19-May-2019.

eirrehcil

May 2, 2019
Hello friends ,
I got update today,My medicals are extended they expired in may .
Application Aug 2017
Aor Nov 2017
Pcc and Rprf March 2018
Medicals may 2018
Pcc again may 2018 before send wrong one
Pre arrival June 2018
Stuck on criminality
Security not started
Outland applicant from india
Hi friend. The agent told me they were trying to extend my medical but will let me know. So you got confirmation that your medical was extended? That's good news!

danielulba

Jan 7, 2016
Hi Guys,

I got my PPR on June 26th but the portal remains the same showing review documents and background check. Is this normal?

Btw, the passports were sent and received on July 12th.

Cheers

D

Reactions: Seema22

lsac

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

I got my PPR on June 26th but the portal remains the same showing review documents and background check. Is this normal?

Btw, the passports were sent and received on July 12th.

Cheers

D
You shoudn't worry if you have your visa on your passport. Congratulations! Would you share your timeline please?

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone - i should thank you for the continues support that you provide here, as well as the great contribution to the forums helping each other understanding and dealing with the process.

i just received my AOR and i have couple of questions in order to proceed:

- one of the e-mails asking to link the application with an online account, however when i tried to sign in with the GCkey (i guess that's the one i have created during the process of validating the application and paying fees online) it says revoked !!! what should i do ? how can i link the application ?
in the forums many people couldn't link the new GCkey to their existing applications !!!

- I have received a letter to submit my biometrics, how can i send/inform the IRCC that i did the biometrics ?

***AOR received after 10 weeks of delivery

danielulba

Jan 7, 2016
You shoudn't worry if you have your visa on your passport. Congratulations! Would you share your timeline please?

Sure!!

1. Application Received date...March 16, 2018
2. AOR 24th April 2018
3. Medical Request....4th October 2018
4. Pre-arrival service...6th October 2018
5. Medical approved .....October 23 ,2018
6. DM ????
7. PPR ... June 26th 2019

Anyway, I called in and an agent told me that he doesn't know why the portal is not up to date but the decision was made and I should receive back my passports soon. Also, it takes from a week or 2 for the papers to be processed internally.

Quebecdreams...

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Sure!!

1. Application Received date...March 16, 2018
2. AOR 24th April 2018
3. Medical Request....4th October 2018
4. Pre-arrival service...6th October 2018
5. Medical approved .....October 23 ,2018
6. DM ????
7. PPR ... June 26th 2019

Anyway, I called in and an agent told me that he doesn't know why the portal is not up to date but the decision was made and I should receive back my passports soon. Also, it takes from a week or 2 for the papers to be processed internally.
Congratulations, all the best.

ab.alzoabi

Mar 7, 2019
Montreal
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
1-11-2021
Hello Everyone,

I just got DM in my ECAS today!! it was a very very long journey and i hope you all soon get to feel the joy am feeling right now because i was very close to losing hope and abandoning my PR application and going back to my home country!! here's some details about my application:

Application Type: In-Land (Applied from Canada)
Application Stream: Quebec Skilled Workers
CSQ Stream: PEQ - Quebec Graduate
Nationality: Lebanese
Visa Office: Ottawa, ON
Status When Applied: Post Graduation work permit

Total waiting Time (APP to DM): 31 months and 24 days (966 days)

Nov 25, 2016: Application Received
Feb 23, 2017: Application opened and a number was assigned (AOR)
Mar 31, 2017: Medical Request (but it was done upfront before submitting the application)
Jan 25, 2018: Request Letter to fill a time gap in my Schedule A form, and for a new police certificate for my wife from Lebanon after she came to Canada on a Work permit
Feb 12, 2018: Request Letter for my CV and to fill a supplementary sheet sent by email (about my field of study)
Feb 13, 2018: Had my application status changed to "Your Action is Required" when i didn't receive any request for additional documents, i called CIC and the agent told me that am not required to do any action at the moment and they will send me a request letter when they need me to do something
Feb 13, 2018: Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services
Feb 25, 2019: Sent a Request for GCMS Notes, and found out that my status was changed to "Your Action is Required" because i had some supporting documents (Schedule A, CV, Police Certificate) that i needed to update before Feb 15, 2018 by going to "View submitted application or upload documents" that is written above application status and applicant information sections!! so i updated them even though it says somewhere that they're not mandatory and only optional. Afterwards, my application status changed to "submitted"
Mar 01, 2019: Received a second request for Medical Exam. I did the Exam on Mar 5 and my application status indicated that i passed it on Mar 16
Jul 19, 2019: Decision Made

And now i will wait for the PPR email.

Quebecdreams...

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I just got DM in my ECAS today!! it was a very very long journey and i hope you all soon get to feel the joy am feeling right now because i was very close to losing hope and abandoning my PR application and going back to my home country!! here's some details about my application:

Mar 31, 2017: Medical Request (but it was done upfront before submitting the application)
Jan 25, 2018: Request Letter to fill a time gap in my Schedule A form, and for a new police certificate for my wife from Lebanon after she came to Canada on a Work permit
Feb 12, 2018: Request Letter for my CV and to fill a supplementary sheet sent by email (about my field of study)
Feb 13, 2018: Had my application status changed to "Your Action is Required" when i didn't receive any request for additional documents, i called CIC and the agent told me that am not required to do any action at the moment and they will send me a request letter when they need me to do something
Feb 25, 2019: Sent a Request for GCMS Notes, and found out that my status was changed to "Your Action is Required" because i had some supporting documents (Schedule A, CV, Police Certificate) that i needed to update before Feb 15, 2018 by going to "View submitted application or upload documents" that is written above application status and applicant information sections!! so i updated them even though it says somewhere that they're not mandatory and only optional. Afterwards, my application status changed to "submitted"
Mar 01, 2019: Received a second request for Medical Exam. I did the Exam on Mar 5 and my application status indicated that i passed it on Mar 16

Congratulations....

Reactions: ab.alzoabi

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Hello everyone - i should thank you for the continues support that you provide here, as well as the great contribution to the forums helping each other understanding and dealing with the process.

i just received my AOR and i have couple of questions in order to proceed:

- one of the e-mails asking to link the application with an online account, however when i tried to sign in with the GCkey (i guess that's the one i have created during the process of validating the application and paying fees online) it says revoked !!! what should i do ? how can i link the application ?
in the forums many people couldn't link the new GCkey to their existing applications !!!

- I have received a letter to submit my biometrics, how can i send/inform the IRCC that i did the biometrics ?

***AOR received after 10 weeks of delivery
You need to go to one of the VFS offices to give your biometrics. I did the same, the biometrics requests came with my AOR and I called the Canadian embassy first, then they redirect me to the VFS office. It is 15 mins process.

Reactions: megoman

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Congrats. What a long journey but you deserved it. I am also waiting from 2014.
Best wishes for your new life.

Reactions: ab.alzoabi

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
HI
I sent the WebForm to change my address about 40 days ago, but it is not changed yet. Should I try it again or just wait? I am on my 22nd month.