+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi Guys,

I'm on my 14th month of processing and still under the stage "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.". Is this normal??
Yup, I’m 15th month . Check if your background check is being processed. Normally it will take up to a max of 25 months..

Reactions: rickdecakrd

Canadadreams...

Jun 15, 2019
Hi Guys,

I'm on my 14th month of processing and still under the stage "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.". Is this normal??
It's same for so many who applied in April 2018,I gues
Yup, I’m 15th month . Check if your background check is being processed. Norm isally it will take up to a max of 25 months..
No man I don't want to wait another 10 months there's a talk that the process will be faster than it was , then why do they need a max of 25 months? Now the backlog is cleared then what's the problem?

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.

No man I don't want to wait another 10 months there's a talk that the process will be faster than it was , then why do they need a max of 25 months? Now the backlog is cleared then what's the problem?
The backlog was for CSQ issuing in Quebec! We are at the federal of canada and we too are queued! From above comments, you will see that what Quebec can do is give a limit to the number of PR that the federal can issue yearly. After the quota is reached, the rest is queued for 2020. Also, the average should be 15 to 25 months to receive your PR hence the displayed 21 months processing time. However, you will notice that most people got their DM or PR way after 20months... I’m sorry, it’s quite depressing but that is a sad reality that we all live in hoping that we might be an exception.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016

The reduced Quota by Quebec Govt. is the problem. If this year's quota gets exhausted, then will have to wait for next year till the quota re-opens.

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi how can i check that
Hi, based on the info gathered in this forum :) you can also see our timelines in our signature and compare yours to know what you might expect and when.

almost_pr

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Shimmer down, sparky!

Going all sarcastic
I provided you with some possible reasons why an application might be delayed and your response was more than infantile and highly sarcastic.
  • Some cases are more complicated than others.- HAHA REALLY ?
  • Some immigration workers work slower than other -Could be!, makes me even angry my tax money is going to these lazy * Another insult
  • The guy assigned to your case got sick.- He probably DIED!! That's just awful
  • They are requesting information from the university where you studied in {country] and it takes a long time to get this information.- i went to school in montreal. But you did your bachelor in your home country, did you not? So checking this might cause a delay. if getting info from school were an issue how on earth did i land with CSQ? Were they sleeping when they issue CSQ?
  • You have a spouse and/or children- Bro i am hella single! LOL never married, divorced neither do i have secret children sooo my file is simplee ?!?!?! oh also never went to Jail...
Some other responses by you are equally awful insulting all Quebecois:
because of these incompetent Quebecois and their damn law applicants are treated worst than animal.i have been in the dark for so long..
About your own lawyer you say:
these morons are not doing anything.
Then you are lecturing others what the purpose of this threat is:
The purpose of posting here is mainly to discuss what applicants in similar situations will have or had taken action to the situations they are facing at respective stage of their application
Yes, I totally agree, and I have been doing just this. Yet, your posts are mostly whining about delays, asking the same questions over and over again, and insulting other people.

I get it. You are frustrated. You had complicated medical issues in the past. You're working in a call center (maybe / hopefully switched to a less stressfull job by now) where probably get insulted yourself all day long. You need to pass it along, sure ...

But here is the hard truth, my friend. The real reason why you do not have permanent residence by now is probably because you delayed it yourself:

I have applied under Mon project quebec and have recently received a refusal letter unfortunately. And the reason that was provided for refusal was I did not meet the job criteria.
Messing up your CSQ application was the first delay. Your CSQ application was almost thrown out, and took much longer than it should have taken.

Then after you received your CSQ, it took you more than 5 months to submit your application for PR. Have you had submitted your application a few months earlier, even three months earlier, you would have been among the applicants that were still on the fast track during the end of 2018 and you probably would also be "having fun with the paper in hand".

And I believe i am within my limit to express frustrations towards this bias CAQ government. PEACE ✌
Yes you are, in a respectful manner. But despite of what you say the purpose of the forum is, you constantly agitate rant and spill anxiety and insults for everyone here. You only started posting here in May, and you already have more than 100 posts.

You really need to find a way to vent your aggression elsewhere.

PEACE ✌

mkm221

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
My ECAS status has changed to Decision Made. I called cic and the agent confirmed that my application has been approved.

Visa Office: SYDNEY, PEQ Inland applicant

Detailed Timeline:

Application Received: 22 June 2017
Acknowledgement of Receipt: 10 October 2017
Medical Request: 14 February 2018
Medical Passed: 23 February 2018
Pre arrival email: 27 September 2018

I called cic in April and the agent informed me that my medical results have been extended to February 2020.

Good Luck everyone and thank you for your

Adeniyi22

May 3, 2019
My ECAS status has changed to Decision Made. I called cic and the agent confirmed that my application has been approved.

Visa Office: SYDNEY, PEQ Inland applicant

Detailed Timeline:

Application Received: 22 June 2017
Acknowledgement of Receipt: 10 October 2017
Medical Request: 14 February 2018
Medical Passed: 23 February 2018
Pre arrival email: 27 September 2018

I called cic in April and the agent informed me that my medical results have been extended to February 2020.

Good Luck everyone and thank you for your
Good luck dude.

See you at the top as we await our DM.

Reactions: mkm221