+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
Hello guys,
I am leaving Quebec next week and will wait for my PR abroad. Should I call CIC and ask for change of address now or I should reach my country and then change it via web form? What would be your advice?
Thanks

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
My application deadline has just been increased by 1 month.

It was 7th April 2020 and Now it shows 7th May 2020.
Strange, on CIC timelines page it still mentions 20 months. Also considering so many cases were cleared in beginning of this week, I really don't understand the pressing need for them to increase the timelines.

mkm221

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
The processing time has not changed since May 21. Every time it takes them more than 10 days to update the processing time, they increase it by 1 or 2 months

Navsukh21

Oct 3, 2018
Hi mates
I am inland applicant, has got decision made in October but updated my marital status and added my spouse as non accompanying partner. Its been 8 months now they haven’t issued me a new ppr and my status is still single on file. Can anyone tell me how long they will take.

MH91

Apr 12, 2019
Guys, seems like its official that they changed the processing time to 21 months ILO 20 months. Mine was updated now. It changed from its taking us longer to process to a 25 remaining days!! they change whatever and whenever they want!!!!

Positively cynical

Jun 7, 2019
Hi all, long time reader - first time poster here. My process started in Oct 2017, medical check done back in may 2018 and yep, it has been bumped one more month to 21 months (tho it's not officially posted yet as of today June 07-2019). Yesterday my timeline showed 6 days remaining and today a nice 36 days as a Friday surprise... My question for all of you bloggers is, what are the comments you've gotten from agents when you inquire why your security check hasn't started? And also how the hell do you cope with all this stress, man oh man! Thanks and keep a strong mind (says the one who's going crazy hehe)

MH91

Apr 12, 2019
Hi all, long time reader - first time poster here. My process started in Oct 2017, medical check done back in may 2018 and yep, it has been bumped one more month to 21 months (tho it's not officially posted yet as of today June 07-2019). Yesterday my timeline showed 6 days remaining and today a nice 36 days as a Friday surprise... My question for all of you bloggers is, what are the comments you've gotten from agents when you inquire why your security check hasn't started? And also how the hell do you cope with all this stress, man oh man! Thanks and keep a strong mind (says the one who's going crazy hehe)
when did u apply? I got the same thing today. Already completed my 20 months on Jun 2, 2019, suddenly changed to 25 remaining days. I dont think we have any f... rights in this holy crap thing

ghapama

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
One month added to my SO's application timeline too... .what is the point of a timeline if it is constantly going to change? it's like throwing sand in people's eyes and making them believe something when in fact it is not true at all....

It's like playing soccer with constantly moving goalposts so that the goal does not count because it is now considered to have been outside the goalposts lol!

MH91

Apr 12, 2019
In Oct 2017. Have you reached out to CIC to inquire?
I sent out a web form 4 days ago. Still no response. The funniest thing that they will answer back as you are still within your processing time!! acting like we are stupid and not logging in 100 times a day to check out the app. I also requested GSMC notes last week.. waiting and waiting as usual!

Reactions: lackofusername00