+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Patience17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Wowww...exactly the same.

Dont worry our PPR is around the corner.
Cross fingers dear. May your words come true.

Btw does having a mortgage in our home country an issue when showing proof of fund at the immigration upon landing?

Also what is the best way to show proof of fund?

Last edited:

Neil82

Nov 20, 2018
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
22-05-2017
AOR Received.
22-8-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2018
Med's Done....
26-10-2018
I have also crossed my 20th month from 25th of May 2091. This is what my Gckey says now.

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more informations from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our application are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify informations, how well & how quickly you answer our requests & whether the application is complete.

If your aren't seeing updates contact us using this webform.

Make sure you read your messages & take action when we ask you to.

Anyone with this same kind of message on his or her Gckey?

I wish everyone of us goodluck. Cheers.
When this system upgrade was done I was seeing the same message as I had already completed 20 months that time. I have completed 24 months now. I got a reply to web form in Feb saying final review is pending. I contacted again in April no reply yet. What's final review?

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Thank you for your encouragement erTarun yes I was hopeful until yesterday. I helped two of my friends for there express entry application and vt in 4 mnths they got ppr I am happy about that but when I think about my case I get depressed . Just because I am unable to get my daughter with me. 4years now Since she is away from me. This feeling hurts and I loose my hope every day. Only Quebec applicants are been treated worst. All other categories have their decisions in right time.

Dear Veena, I understand your emotions. It takes courage to be in a situation like yours right now. But again, just look at the positive side of the things as well. You are ultimately doing this hard work for making the future of your daughter beautiful. So whatever frustration you might be going through right now, it will, in the end, make your child's life wonderful for sure. Just wait for that time to come across.

Cheers!!

jaswinder85

May 26, 2019
File received N/S 7/3/2019
File number / Biomatric request 13/5/2019
Biomatric done 21/5/2019
When would our medical request be there

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
File received N/S 7/3/2019
File number / Biomatric request 13/5/2019
Biomatric done 21/5/2019
When would our medical request be there
Jaswinder, My File was Received on 11th Oct 2018 and since then waiting for Medical Request. More details in my signature...

Thanks
Tarun...

mkm221

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Thank you for your encouragement erTarun yes I was hopeful until yesterday. I helped two of my friends for there express entry application and vt in 4 mnths they got ppr I am happy about that but when I think about my case I get depressed . Just because I am unable to get my daughter with me. 4years now Since she is away from me. This feeling hurts and I loose my hope every day. Only Quebec applicants are been treated worst. All other categories have their decisions in right time.
Your friends got their PR in 4 months? Are they inland or outland?

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Your friends got their PR in 4 months? Are they inland or outland?
Express entry is different, you need much much points to be able to apply through it. And indeed, it takes 4 months to 1 year in max.