+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
Actually Background check is made up of Criminality and Security check. Criminality is done first and if passed they move to Security.

In my case Criminality is passed however Security not yet started. Security can take between 1month to 2yrs, depending how much the officer wants to dig.
Two years ?? Oh my good lord. And They have so much to dig in my case coz I have overstayed a few months in The UK due to my daughter’s Emergency passport and BC. And after that I travelled back to India, came to Canada on study visa etc I don’t know. My life is messed up now.

Patience17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Two years ?? Oh my good lord. And They have so much to dig in my case coz I have overstayed a few months in The UK due to my daughter’s Emergency passport and BC. And after that I travelled back to India, came to Canada on study visa etc I don’t know. My life is messed up now.
Hi Veena,

Please don't despair. I am sure it won't take that long. Look at the positive side as well..it can be done in 1month as well.
Did u try to call CIC? Call them via hangout. If you are already in Canada, you can call on a toll free number as well.
Via webform the answers are very generic. However, over the phone, they can be abit more precise.

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
Hi Veena,

Please don't despair. I am sure it won't take that long. Look at the positive side as well..it can be done in 1month as well.
Did u try to call CIC? Call them via hangout. If you are already in Canada, you can call on a toll free number as well.
Via webform the answers are very generic. However, over the phone, they can be abit more precise.
I did all the things I can dear. I mailed via post to the immigration minister mister hussain and PMO too. Every month I send them CSE. I ordered GCMS few times and called them too. Only one reply “Background check” I stopped asking for it now. Tired. This group is what keeps me hopeful though. Waiting for a day when everything will fall in place.

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
I did all the things I can dear. I mailed via post to the immigration minister mister hussain and PMO too. Every month I send them CSE. I ordered GCMS few times and called them too. Only one reply “Background check” I stopped asking for it now. Tired. This group is what keeps me hopeful though. Waiting for a day when everything will fall in place.
Dear Veena, pls dont lose hope as you will be seeing your daughter soon as in very soon. You just need to hold on tight and I can assure you that it will come at the right time. It will surely come. Just keep the faith strong and am sure you will be fine. Cheers

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
I have also crossed my 20th month from 25th of May 2091. This is what my Gckey says now.

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more informations from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our application are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify informations, how well & how quickly you answer our requests & whether the application is complete.

If your aren't seeing updates contact us using this webform.

Make sure you read your messages & take action when we ask you to.

Anyone with this same kind of message on his or her Gckey?

I wish everyone of us goodluck. Cheers.

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
I have also crossed my 20th month from 25th of May 2091. This is what my Gckey says now.

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more informations from you.

About 20% of our application are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify informations, how well & how quickly you answer our requests & whether the application is complete.

I have also crossed my 20th month from 25th of May 2019. This is what my Gckey says now.

Patience17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019

Yes, i have exactly same message.

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
They are charging 5$ for sending this useless garbage message to the applicants who have been patiently waiting over the estimated time they have provided?????? Not to forgot the numerous time these morons have changed the processing time in between. NICEEE BUSINESS! I AM MAD BRO

because of these incompetent Quebecois and their damn law applicants are treated worst than animal.i have been in the dark for so long.. Honestly NO one I mean no other applicants from different province have to go through this distress like majority of Quebec applicants does. Honestly why can't we do anything about it though?
Seriously it is annoying bro and I do feel your pain...my other family friends that applied through PNPs get PPR within 13-15months and I started the process way back before them.

I actually said a lot in my webform that I submitted 2days ago asking why the process is this slow for CSQ applicants and how frustrating it can be. And others applying through another province are getting PPR before us. Hopefully I should get a reply by Monday.

We shall pass this phase in no time by the grace of God bro. Keep being strong in there.

Cheers.

arc6016

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
QSW
They are charging 5$ for sending this useless garbage message to the applicants who have been patiently waiting over the estimated time they have provided?????? Not to forgot the numerous time these morons have changed the processing time in between. NICEEE BUSINESS! I AM MAD BRO

because of these incompetent Quebecois and their damn law applicants are treated worst than animal.i have been in the dark for so long.. Honestly NO one I mean no other applicants from different province have to go through this distress like majority of Quebec applicants does. Honestly why can't we do anything about it though?
I totally agree you.
Only we, We quebec applicants are waiting for their final decision for long long.
We are waiting for completion of process since 7 years and this really feels like slow poision which is killing us silently.

Reactions: adeboyeadejobi

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
Hi All,

I have applied for Quebec Federal PR after getting my CSQ. I did Masters in Quebec and working in Quebec now. I have submitted police certificates when I applied for PR, but didn't give my biometrics(I guess Quebecers are not needed to submit biometrics). Am I right?
Or will i receive biometrics notification in coming days?
This totally depends on your name, While checking criminal record on your name, If they will find any records, they will ask you to go through biometrics to make sure, you are not the same person.

This is the reason some people are requested biometrics and some are not.