+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ozlhaz

May 8, 2019
Hello everyone,

I just got a notification from CIC that I need to re-do my medical exam. It was approved before and because of the delays it got expired. Is this normal for everyone? Or should I contact them and change the request?

Also, my application got over the processing time and they declare it's a complex file (20% of the normal applications) and I don't know when will I receive an answer. Is there anyone else in the same situation?

I'm an inland applicant, my files are in Sydney, ON. I applied on September 5th, 2017.

Calinda

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hello, I got the csq, my file went through the federal office from March 15, 2018 the status online shows is in process but my csq did expired now on February 2019, I dont know what should I do in this point.

Who has any idea if I should renew it or not?? If yes how can I do it??

Thank you

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Hello, I got the csq, my file went through the federal office from March 15, 2018 the status online shows is in process but my csq did expired now on February 2019, I dont know what should I do in this point.

Who has any idea if I should renew it or not?? If yes how can I do it??

Thank you
Calinda you don't need to renew your CSQ.

If you submit Fed application before the expiration of your CSQ..the CSQ is valid till a decision is taken on your PR even though it is expired.

Good luck.

lsac

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hello everyone,

I just got a notification from CIC that I need to re-do my medical exam. It was approved before and because of the delays it got expired. Is this normal for everyone? Or should I contact them and change the request?

Also, my application got over the processing time and they declare it's a complex file (20% of the normal applications) and I don't know when will I receive an answer. Is there anyone else in the same situation?

I'm an inland applicant, my files are in Sydney, ON. I applied on September 5th, 2017.
From testimonials I've read, you should get DM shortly after you re-do your medicals. This is what happens usually.

Reactions: adeboyeadejobi

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hello everyone,

That's a positive sign. You can expect to get DM/PPR after you do your medicals as you have already crossed the regular processing time.

May I know your complete timeline and country, please?

Thanks.

quicksand

Jan 22, 2019
Mauritius
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2019
Hello all.
My background check status has changed from
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" to
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" .

All this while, my other status are as follows:
- Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
- Review of additional odcuments : We do not need additional documents
- Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam

My AOR is 22 Feb 2019.

Has anyone been in a similar situation regarding the different status? What can I expect and how soon.

p.s: As advised by @ShannonT , I tried to check on https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do .
When I select Identification Type : Unique Client Identifier and enter my UCI as well as other fields, surname , DoB and place of birth, I get the following message:

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:"

Anyone can help here?

Thanks a lot.

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Hello all.
My background check status has changed from
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" to
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" .

All this while, my other status are as follows:
- Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
- Review of additional odcuments : We do not need additional documents
- Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam

My AOR is 22 Feb 2019.

Has anyone been in a similar situation regarding the different status? What can I expect and how soon.

p.s: As advised by @ShannonT , I tried to check on https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do .
When I select Identification Type : Unique Client Identifier and enter my UCI as well as other fields, surname , DoB and place of birth, I get the following message:

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:"

Anyone can help here?

Thanks a lot.
Then the information you supplied to Ecas was not correct.

Input the infos you supplied IRCC as it is then you should be fine.

Calinda

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Calinda you don't need to renew your CSQ.

If you submit Fed application before the expiration of your CSQ..the CSQ is valid till a decision is taken on your PR even though it is expired.

Good luck.
I my God thank you so much, I was asking everywhere I never get an answer back. Thank you