+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ravs0727

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Then the information you supplied to Ecas was not correct.

Input the infos you supplied IRCC as it is then you should be fine.
I have the same problem, but initially I was able to access the information, and then it suddenly started giving error message like yours. In my case it had to do with their software. I contacted IRCC and they asked me to clear my cache and try again, but it made no difference.

ravs0727

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Have you ever received such a reply from them:

"Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated"
I applied through a lawyer, so do not receive any messages and the ECAS stopped working. So, the only information I receive is when the lawyer calls the IRCC on phone.

Reactions: mkm221

a_pritesh

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hello

My application reached to Canada in Dec-18. I have received AOR in Mar-19. Looking to the pattern, I understand I will have medial email in Jul-19. Anyone with same timeline ? Pls share your views.

I am from India.

Thanks

Calinda

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Use this for checking your application status. You will need to enter your UCI, Last Name, DOB and Place of Birth to get the status:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
Thank you,

I have a representative but she dont answer never she said my job was till here. So i am scared to cancell her because I dont want to create delays on my file. So if they ask anything else from me ( like medical tests) do they sent the email to my rapresentative? Can I see their requests on ECAS in this case? Do anyone know if I remove my rep. Does it create delays?

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Thank you,

I have a representative but she dont answer never she said my job was till here. So i am scared to cancell her because I dont want to create delays on my file. So if they ask anything else from me ( like medical tests) do they sent the email to my rapresentative? Can I see their requests on ECAS in this case? Do anyone know if I remove my rep. Does it create delays?
I don't think that it will make any delays, if your agent is not helpful cancel him/her and give your own contact info in order to receive concordance regarding your application to your email address from ircc or your vo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Calinda

quebecRN

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hello

My application reached to Canada in Dec-18. I have received AOR in Mar-19. Looking to the pattern, I understand I will have medial email in Jul-19. Anyone with same timeline ? Pls share your views.

I am from India.

Thanks

Applied March - 2019
Still No AOR...
From India

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Hey Guys,

Is everyone in GCkey seeing a timeline and date for their decision ? i applied through 3rd party and do not have access to GcKey only have access to ECAS. therefore i donno what is going on in my GcKey. also my medical expired i believe as report was send to CIC on May 10th 2018. and this monday i will hit my 20month. given the fact i applied through 3rd paty what should i do at this point?
Lackofusername00 there is no big deal on the GcKey rather than the indicative bar letting you know your timeline which I guess you already know.

What I did was to tell my Immigration lawyer to screen shot my Gckey indicative bar say twice a week, you can also request them to do that for you if you still think it is necessary.

Since your medicals had already expired expect a mail to redo your medicals or you get your DM & PPR straight up. Pls keep your hopes high for tomorrow as you will be getting a good news.

If not which i do not pray for....immediately request to know while your PPR is being delayed after crossing the 20th month through a WEBFORM.

I pray that each and every one of us clocking the 20th month estimated processing time in the month of May 2019 shall get the DM & PPR. Amen.

Let's keep the fire of the HOPE burning.

Good luck.

Reactions: Calinda

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello

I am from India.

Thanks
Hi, my signature . No medical yet.

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
adeboyeadejobi Thank you for an encouraging response once again! i am trying to stay as much positive as possible, though my anxiety level has crossed the threshold but i am trying to stay cool.

question : 1. is everyone getting a their decision on the date mentioned in te indicative bar?
2. as i filed my PR through a firm do i have to ask my firm to submit a webform?
Dear lackofusername00 I totally understand that feeling as I am in the same shoes as you. Do not worry your PPR will come just like every other people got theirs. Just keep your faith strong.

Not everybody got thier PPR at the estimated time but remember you are not everybody, yours will come at the appropriate time.

You can actually request to know the status of your application by yourself though the WEBFORM even if you have representative.

Hoping to get the good news from you tomorrow.

Cheers.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Thank you,

Hi There, I removed my case representative recently (as he passed away) and its fairly simple process, no side effects for you at all. You will need to do the following:

1. Fill up the IMM5476e, sign it (both primary and secondary applicant must sign) and upload it through a web form.
2. In the web form content, highlight that you want to remove your case representative, and would want them to send all the future communications directly to you.
3. Provide in the web form your personal email address, where you would want them to send all the future communications.
4. Submit the web form.

They will reply to your web form on your newly provided email ID in 5 business days(for me took 1 week).

5. Meanwhile, you can create an account on GC Key (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html), click on continue to GC key', sign up here.
6. Once you start searching your application here in this space, please ensure you use the same spellings, combinations as exactly mentioned on your passport(e.g. place of Birth, city of birth etc.), donot forget to add spaces if you have added them on your passport.
7. Once your application is located in the database, it will tell you that you already have a representative and would need to remove him first.
8. Now, submit the same form as you submitted in point 4 above(IMM 5476e), and at the next step, you will see you application linked to your GC key account.

So net-net, you achieve the following:

1. You can check your status through both ECAS and GC Key now.
2. All future correspondences will reach you mail ID now, so no worries going forward.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: adeboyeadejobi

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hello

I am from India.

Thanks
Hi there,

My file was received in Oct -2018 and I am too waiting for medicals. Honestly, its all speculations in the air as we don't know when CIC requests medicals. But I will be glad to know your logic behind getting medicals in July 2019 ;).

My timelines in the signature.

Thanks.

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Hi There, I removed my case representative recently (as he passed away) and its fairly simple process, no side effects for you at all. You will need to do the following:

1. Fill up the IMM5476e, sign it (both primary and secondary applicant must sign) and upload it through a web form.
2. In the web form content, highlight that you want to remove your case representative, and would want them to send all the future communications directly to you.
3. Provide in the web form your personal email address, where you would want them to send all the future communications.
4. Submit the web form.

They will reply to your web form on your newly provided email ID in 5 business days(for me took 1 week).

5. Meanwhile, you can create an account on GC Key (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html), click on continue to GC key', sign up here.
6. Once you start searching your application here in this space, please ensure you use the same spellings, combinations as exactly mentioned on your passport(e.g. place of Birth, city of birth etc.), donot forget to add spaces if you have added them on your passport.
7. Once your application is located in the database, it will tell you that you already have a representative and would need to remove him first.
8. Now, submit the same form as you submitted in point 4 above(IMM 5476e), and at the next step, you will see you application linked to your GC key account.

So net-net, you achieve the following:

1. You can check your status through both ECAS and GC Key now.
2. All future correspondences will reach you mail ID now, so no worries going forward.

Hope this helps.
Nice one...very Elaborate