+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Why would it affect ? Why would they go retroactive? Let’s be positive
They need immigrants in Quebec to take the province forward , they may pass a resolution for lesser number than before as per their agenda , that’s possible , but this would affect prospective applicants
IMO ,People who have received CSQ, should not be affected at all
But according to some news, they ask for French assessment before coming to Quebec probably B2 level.

KDCHN

Oct 3, 2018
Its taking 3-4 months to get AOR and medical request. What is your current country of residence ?
CSQ received: Nov 2017. Federal Application : Dec 2017. AOR: Mar 2018. Authorities asked for birth certificate original copy (we had submitted birth certificates from Indian consulate in China). Our lawyer could not clarify that authorities need original certificate issued from municipality. We could not provide in time & file returned as Incomplete in end May2018. Resubmitted with original Birth certificates and affidavits for DOB correction in July 2018. PCCs not yet given. Upto now, no response. How long can it take to get AOR response ?. Also if we move to Quebec on study permit or work permit, will it expedite PR application processing time ?. Generally processing time for files submitted from China seems to be taking 44 months. How long does it take from India ?. rgds, KDCHN

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Since the application is outland, contacting CIC call center does not work. CIC call center does not have the information of that application. It seems that you have the only choice to send a case specific inquiry and explain the situation. It is not actually like sending an email. you should check the following link and fill the form with the needed information. Good luck
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

maybe contacting the embassy of Canada in Australia can help. I am pessimistic about this option but you will not lose anything to do so
Thanks for your kind of act.

Thanks very much for your time and gave us your best efforts to help us out.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
But according to some news, they ask for French assessment before coming to Quebec probably B2 level.
I don’t think this is true . They have just won yesterday , how can this news circulate even before they start office . IMO Seems to be a rumour and nothing else

maya2009

Feb 2, 2017
Hi guys, am under london office, yesterday I received Passport Request.
CSQ Dec 2016
AOR March 2017
Medical June 2018
Passport Request Oct 2018

do u have any idea if Biometric is requested later on??

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
Dont know really what is going to happen. I also read somewhere that 3 years after arriving in Quebec one need to take a test for "french and quebec values"....if someone fails it their CSQ will be revoked and federal will remain the one to decide to what to do with those people.
www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4846
Many of us have spent a lot of time on this immigration process....now.....so worried. may God help us.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Dont know really what is going to happen. I also read somewhere that 3 years after arriving in Quebec one need to take a test for "french and quebec values"....if someone fails it their CSQ will be revoked and federal will remain the one to decide to what to do with those people.
www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4846
Many of us have spent a lot of time on this immigration process....now.....so worried. may God help us.
Hi
No need to worry . As it is if you have to live in Quebec you have to learn the French language for better integration and easiness . Quebec values have to be adopted by all of us to be proud Quebecois . So that’s fine too
Period of 3 years is more than enough to integrate and learn the language.

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Hi
No need to worry . As it is if you have to live in Quebec you have to learn the French language for better integration and easiness . Quebec values have to be adopted by all of us to be proud Quebecois . So that’s fine too
Period of 3 years is more than enough to integrate and learn the language.
Yeah you are right, 3 year is sufficient time to learn fluent french, but my question was; will it affect on those applicant who's application in the federal stage process, like us. I am not talking about those who are already in Quebec. :confused: