+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Sgawly

Nov 3, 2013
HI all,

One simple question , I have moved from my country of residence after getting the AOR , now received the medical request ,

Can I do i from the the country I'm in now ? Noting that I still not yet declared that I changed the country as its not passed 6 month yet ?

Any help please ???

lsac

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
HI all,

One simple question , I have moved from my country of residence after getting the AOR , now received the medical request ,

Can I do i from the the country I'm in now ? Noting that I still not yet declared that I changed the country as its not passed 6 month yet ?

Any help please ???
Normally, you should inform them of any change ASAP. So let them know your new address even if it's not 6 months yet. As for your medical, if I were in your situation, I would call them to check what to do.

Canadavisa1230

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Hi my PR application received on
30 March 2017
AOR June 2017
Medicals Jan2018
No update after that.

I called CIC and they said all passed only security check is still pending. I called on sep1 this month. No update since 2 months on your file. The agent said I will request the officer to update your file.

Quick question. Does this security verification include Professional background? what if my company does not exist anymore they shut down the company permanently.

This is now 17 months 15 days after the PR application. Still waiting. Any advice.

ABCD Montreal

Aug 2, 2018
30 March 2017
AOR June 2017
Medicals Jan2018
No update after that.

I called CIC and they said all passed only security check is still pending. I called on sep1 this month. No update since 2 months on your file. The agent said I will request the officer to update your file.

Quick question. Does this security verification include Professional background? what if my company does not exist anymore they shut down the company permanently.

This is now 17 months 15 days after the PR application. Still waiting. Any advice.
Hi I am also in the same boat
App received: 24-March-2017
AOR: 2-June-2017
Medicals: Jan-2018
I sent a query through IRCC webform asking for the update, they said my application is in the queue to review by an officer.

Coming to your question, security verification does not include your professional background, So do not worry.

Thanks

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
30 March 2017
AOR June 2017
Medicals Jan2018
No update after that.

Are you Inland or Outland applicant?
Can you please share the number to contact cic.

Canadavisa1230

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Hi I am also in the same boat
App received: 24-March-2017
AOR: 2-June-2017
Medicals: Jan-2018
I sent a query through IRCC webform asking for the update, they said my application is in the queue to review by an officer.

Coming to your question, security verification does not include your professional background, So do not worry.

Thanks

Thank you Bro. Please post if you get any update. Will update if I get any.

Ayushverma265

Sep 17, 2018
Hi,
I am an inland applicant, my timeline is
File accepted- oct 24 2017
Medical passed
Aor received
Background check in progress
Review eligibility
My question is they are saying I don’t need to give fingerprints
So is there any need to go to rcmp?

ziyu

Star Member
May 20, 2018
I also saw a change that they are reviewing my eligibility requirements again
the only thing you have to do with RCMP is to obtain a police check. I remember cic will do it for you automatically unless there is someone who has the same name with you,therefore cic has to ask you to get one police check with fingerprint in order to make sure if you are the bad one. In one word, just wait for CIC. By the way, when did your background check start?

Reactions: Ayushverma265

Ayushverma265

Sep 17, 2018
the only thing you have to do with RCMP is to obtain a police check. I remember cic will do it for you automatically unless there is someone who has the same name with you,therefore cic has to ask you to get one police check with fingerprint in order to make sure if you are the bad one. In one word, just wait for CIC. By the way, when did your background check start?

ABCD Montreal

Aug 2, 2018
30 March 2017
AOR June 2017
Medicals Jan2018
No update after that.

Hi @ Canadavisa1230
Did you get any update?
Me still waiting...
Thanks