+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

hgspsd8

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
My GCMS notes says security not started ? Any idea how long will it take ? Eligibility, criminality and medicals are passed.

I am an inland applicant.
My timeline is as follows:
App date: 2 August 2017
AOR: 11 Nov 2017
Med Req: 29 March 2018
Invitation to prearrival services : 4 April 2018
I believe you will get PPR at this month without security screening.

Mansev

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Visa Office......
nova scotia
hello friends
applied Aug 2017
aor Nov 2017
document request march 2018
medical may 2018
ppr 1 June 2018
background check in process 28 June 2018
after that no update
anyone have idea how long they will take more ????
i applied for CSQ in Aug 2012 and CSQ Jan 2017
6 years :(:(:(:(:(:(:( waiting time

Reactions: megoman

mehtab_gill

Jun 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello friends
applied Aug 2017
aor Nov 2017
document request march 2018
medical may 2018
ppr 1 June 2018
background check in process 28 June 2018
after that no update
anyone have idea how long they will take more ????
i applied for CSQ in Aug 2012 and CSQ Jan 2017
6 years :(:(:(:(:(:(:( waiting time
Did you request GCMS notes. We are in the same boat dude

Sep 12, 2018
I am currently in LaSalle college Montreal (sept. 2018 intake) studing operations and production management. This course is Full time and 1 year duration. But the duration in hours is 660. According to www.canada.ca course length should be atleast 900hrs.
So i want to know that i am still eligible for PGWP after this course in LaSalle college. Or i change the course or college.

Please sort out my problem

jsierra1010

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Montreal
I am currently in LaSalle college Montreal (sept. 2018 intake) studing operations and production management. This course is Full time and 1 year duration. But the duration in hours is 660. According to www.canada.ca course length should be atleast 900hrs.
So i want to know that i am still eligible for PGWP after this course in LaSalle college. Or i change the course or college.

Please sort out my problem
Hi, based on the fact your program does not meet the minimum hours my best guess is it won't work. Also, this is a discussion for people who are in the federal stage of permanent residence already. You might be better off asking in another section of the forum..

Him292

Sep 10, 2018
Hello Again,

One more query on the quebec immigration.

I got some info from you guys that even if I get any full time job offer from quebec, we cannot directly go for the federal PR as I have not studied there ( I am from Ontario).

Now, my employer is saying that

"For your information, we already did the PR process for similar cases like yours and now they are Canadian Citizens. There’s no impact on your PR process if we start t from Quebec, and as a backup plan we’ll provide you with a work Permit."

Now I have few questions--

I just wanted to know if it would work???
By this, will there be any need to learn french now??

Will I be eligible to file federal PR or have to go through the same process??

Please give me some clarity as my employer is saying that you dont have to worry about the PR, he can do it for me.

Thanks

Himanshu

Rail310891

Sep 13, 2018
Hi Munna Reddy,

I got Decision-Made in Ecas today and received mail from Montreal IRCC office for COPR appointment. I dont have any timing and date in mail, its just says present yourself between Monday to Friday 7.30 AM to 4.00 PM. What does it mean and also imp note is pls bring COPR 2 copies which i havent received ye

Hi Munna reddy,
I got decesion made today and received appointment for COPR on same day asking to meet Montreal office on or before 31st October. As you already aware of this process could you pls brief me how the process will be done at Montreal office ?, is it landing formalities or just they receive COPR and landing farmalities will be done later. Please suggest
Hi munna reddy. I have the same case. If i check my cic account its written we are still Reviewing your file.. But i have received an email to confirm my COPR...but i have a flight next week to canada.. .I dont want to go to IRCC office and give my work permit...because then i wont be having any travel document.. Can i postpone this process?? Please help

Rail310891

Sep 13, 2018
Hi munna reddy. I have the same case. If i check my cic account its written we are still Reviewing your file.. But i have received an email to confirm my COPR...but i have a flight next week to india... .I dont want to go to IRCC office and give my work permit...because then i wont be having any travel document.. Can i postpone this process?? Please help

Rail310891

Sep 13, 2018
Please look at this link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/validate-permanent-residence-within-canada-extended.html

I also received the same email without COPR document. Don't worry. I believe they will give us that document at landing time.
Hi there...what to do if i dont have COPR. . Are they going to give it to me... And i have flight next week to india... I dont want to give them my work permit... Can i extend this process after 31st October

Rail310891

Sep 13, 2018
I got Decision-Made on Friday August 17th and today morning got the email for an COPR appointment. Its right next to my office here in Montreal, so we went their during lunch and they gave COPR. Please find my timeline below:

- Application Date: June 7th 2017
- AOR: September 23rd 2017
- Inland Applicant
- QSW Regular
- Decision Made: August 17th 2018
- COPR Appointment: August 20th 2018 (Walk-in)

Good Luck!
Which documents they asked you?

mkm221

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
I got Decision-Made on Friday August 17th and today morning got the email for an COPR appointment. Its right next to my office here in Montreal, so we went their during lunch and they gave COPR. Please find my timeline below:

- Application Date: June 7th 2017
- AOR: September 23rd 2017
- Inland Applicant
- QSW Regular
- Decision Made: August 17th 2018
- COPR Appointment: August 20th 2018 (Walk-in)

Good Luck!
My application date is June 22 and till now I havent got DM :(

Ayaan baby

Nov 13, 2017
Dear friends....
Would like to know something.
1.which province and city is good for new immigrants?
2.which is good for new immigrants,a house or an apartment?
3.How to get rental house or apartment?

Thanks in advance

saam83

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Dear friends....
Would like to know something.
1.which province and city is good for new immigrants?
2.which is good for new immigrants,a house or an apartment?
3.How to get rental house or apartment?

Thanks in advance
This stream is for the applicants waiting at the federal stage. Maybe you should ask your question in another stream.