+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Yeah you are right, 3 year is sufficient time to learn fluent french, but my question was; will it affect on those applicant who's application in the federal stage process, like us. I am not talking about those who are already in Quebec. :confused:
As it is these changes are to be implemented ( if at all they are) in 2019 onwards . My guess is it will affect next year intake
Nowhere CAQ has suggested or recommended retroactive actions , so relax

jsierra1010

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Montreal
Why would it affect ? Why would they go retroactive? Let’s be positive
They need immigrants in Quebec to take the province forward , they may pass a resolution for lesser number than before as per their agenda , that’s possible , but this would affect prospective applicants
IMO ,People who have received CSQ, should not be affected at all
Its not being negative, its being realistic. The new elected party has made promises to reduce the amount of immigrant allowed in Quebec and ask for higher levels of french. Also some of the measures they take have been known to be retroactive. Like when they decided to change the points system. Many people who were already with enough points all of a sudden lost many points and lost their money as well.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Its not being negative, its being realistic. The new elected party has made promises to reduce the amount of immigrant allowed in Quebec and ask for higher levels of french. Also some of the measures they take have been known to be retroactive. Like when they decided to change the points system. Many people who were already with enough points all of a sudden lost many points and lost their money as well.
Hi
In my opinion people with CSQ , currently in federal processing stages need not bother .
It would maybe affect the new applications. Due for 2019 intakes

jsierra1010

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Montreal
Hi
In my opinion people with CSQ , currently in federal processing stages need not bother .
It would maybe affect the new applications. Due for 2019 intakes
Hi Ash, I completely agree. I made a comment on federal stage not being affected but rather CSQ new applicants and maybe even old applicants if they decide to apply retroactive measures. And then someone quoted that and said "we should be positive" to which I replied its not beind negative, rather relistic.

Reactions: ash1969

Ayushverma265

Sep 17, 2018
I have a question.
I am in federal stage timeline
Applied- 24 oct 2017
Aor received in jan
Medical passed in may 2018
Background check in progress
My workpermit ext was refused due to missing csq. I applied for restoration of workpermit.
The question is when i call cic the status i hear is we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement and the back ground check is in process. The eligibility part is normal or it can effect my application ?

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-08-2013
Doc's Request.
05-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
IELTS Request
Done Already
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
12-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided
Hi guys, am under london office, yesterday I received Passport Request.
CSQ Dec 2016
AOR March 2017
Medical June 2018
Passport Request Oct 2018

do u have any idea if Biometric is requested later on??
Great Congrats
Nope it didn't require

jsierra1010

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Montreal
Please I need someone to enlighten me about to migrate from west African to canada
Hi, this section of the forum is for people already on the federal stage. First, you would need to find which would be your best possibility to arrive to Canada based on your skills, conditions, carreer. It could be thru express entry, or arrima, or even as a refugee. Each one has different requirements and conditions, At an early stage it is worth considering a immigration lawyer who can guide you in the right direction.