+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

pratik@patel007

Feb 22, 2018
My Background check has started on 12th April but I have not received any Pre Arrival service mail... Can anyone pls tell me still how much time I have to wait for PPR and DM..? I am a Oct 2016 applicant... Pls reply

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
there are many options that appear and actually confusing me to choose which option is correct.

by the way is it good idea to update my adress on eCAS. as i mentioned that i already sent the relevant docs and even received their reply that they received it. but it is not updated on eCAS yet.
I updated my address twice. Infact the third time was when they asked for my passport and other docs. However my address has not changed in ecas. If they replied and acknowlege your mail, you sould not worry. You have done your part

Montreal_120

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Background check has started on 12th April but I have not received any Pre Arrival service mail... Can anyone pls tell me still how much time I have to wait for PPR and DM..? I am a Oct 2016 applicant... Pls reply
Are you REG stream, it seems like REG slower than PEQ. I am DEC 2016 REG applicant. Have not heard anything yet.

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
No worries bro!! you are not alone!!! October 2016 inland applicant through PEQ.Still waiting and waiting!!!! we are testing our endurance here!!!! should we thank CIC for that??? LOL :D

saam83

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
I passed my medical about a week ago but it hasn't been uptaded in my acount yet. How long will it usually take? Should I call the clinic to make sure they sent my medical or this delay is normal?

Thanks.

mriekje

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Has anyone tried to track their GCMS notes request? I got a tracking number, but I don't know what to do with it... :confused:
It's been 33 days.

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Has anyone tried to track their GCMS notes request? I got a tracking number, but I don't know what to do with it... :confused:
It's been 33 days.
Send them an email that you have in the GCMS auto reply email with the tracking number. They will get back to you in less than a week.

jess_ir

Oct 27, 2017
I passed my medical about a week ago but it hasn't been uptaded in my acount yet. How long will it usually take? Should I call the clinic to make sure they sent my medical or this delay is normal?

Thanks.
It takes between 1 week to 15 days from what I saw for other people. For me it took 10 days to show in my account as passed .

sajid7x7

Jun 19, 2013
Any update for inland applicants from March 2017?

I have passed medicals and coming up on 13 months. Why do I think the 15 month processing time will not be met lol

stevelou

Mar 30, 2017
Hi,
Thanks for reply.

Can you advice the procedure please how to change the address thru eCAS. I sent docs last year and they sent back acknowledgement that they received it but until now it is not updated on eCAS.

By the way are you an outland applicant or Inland and may i know your visa office.
At the top of the status page after you have successfully logged in, both home address and mail address and two buttons of "update this home/mail address" were displayed, just click them and fill all blanks, done, wait..

We applied outland in Hong Kong, and last year landed as tourists.