+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
Hi All,
I wanted to share my timeline hoping it helps somebody.
My case took longer than normal, maybe because the schedule A in the original application was incomplete and I had to send a complete one later. Some information was taken from my GCMS notes.

Congrats on DM.
Whats your VO?

andy000

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 :Quebec . 18-11-2016 : Federal
Doc's Request.
26-05-2016 : Birth Certificate (Quebec). RPRF paid Upfront. Australian PCC sent with application.(Federal)
Nomination.....
10-06-2016 : CSQ.
AOR Received.
07-12-2015 : Quebec . 17-02-2017 : Federal.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application.
File Transfer...
17-02-2017.
Med's Request
04-04-2017.
Med's Done....
13-04-2017. Passed : 20-04-2017
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
01-03-2018.
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2018.
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
Dear Friends just got DM . :):):). Seems unreal tbh .

mikq

Jan 15, 2018
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Share your timeline and VO pls
Most of the times the users here have their timelines on their profile. click “expand” under the profile name and you will have more details. another way would be to check if the username of that person is in the google docs. with Andy000 all of that is applicable ;)

willyB1234

Feb 6, 2018
Good Morning Guys, I just wish to share my timeline here and see if any similar cases.
File sent to Sydney on 26h, Nov, 2016,
AOR on 26th, Feb, 2017,
Medical test taken on 27th, Sep, 2017,
Waiting for DM.

I can only see that my medical has passed, and all other stuff remain under processing. It has been almost 15 months, I believe that the processing time on average is well above 15 months now.

hec2016

Nov 16, 2016
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my landing experience, we never have enough of those eh!

I am already living in Montreal, I don't have a car, so a friend drove me to Lacolle Border last Sunday 4 at around 4PM.

Everything went really smoothly.

I waited around 5 minutes with the US customs, once it was my turn I just told the officer I was flagpoling I gave him my CoPR letter, my passport and US Visa, he asked me where I lived and what I did for living, I answered and then he took like 2 minutes and gave me a paper, he asked me to make a U-Turn and give the paper to the Canadian Customs. That was it, We didn't even have to step out of the car.

Once I was on the Canadian side, we were asked to park the car and go to the counters, Once it was my turn (there was only 1 person before me) I told them I wanted to confirm my CoPR, I was asked for both CoPR letters, my passport, work permit and how much money I had, I just showed an ABM receipt with the balance in my chequing account.

The officer went away for around 4 minutes, came back and asked me if I had ever been convicted for a crime and if I all my stuff was already in Canada, then he signed both CoPR copies, and asked me to sign too. He stamped my passport and told me that was it. (No Canadian flag, or "Welcome to Canada", but he was nice).

The only thing is I forgot to ask him about my PR Card, he didn't say anything about it, or asked for my address, so I'll probably have to send an email to ask about that.

In total, I would day it took me like 20 minutes to complete the whole process, including the US Customs.

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Good Morning Guys, I just wish to share my timeline here and see if any similar cases.
File sent to Sydney on 26h, Nov, 2016,
AOR on 26th, Feb, 2017,
Medical test taken on 27th, Sep, 2017,
Waiting for DM.

I can only see that my medical has passed, and all other stuff remain under processing. It has been almost 15 months, I believe that the processing time on average is well above 15 months now.
It will be 16 months for me in 7 days and I am an Inland Applicant (QSW). :( :( :(

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my landing experience, we never have enough of those eh!

I am already living in Montreal, I don't have a car, so a friend drove me to Lacolle Border last Sunday 4 at around 4PM.

Everything went really smoothly.

I waited around 5 minutes with the US customs, once it was my turn I just told the officer I was flagpoling I gave him my CoPR letter, my passport and US Visa, he asked me where I lived and what I did for living, I answered and then he took like 2 minutes and gave me a paper, he asked me to make a U-Turn and give the paper to the Canadian Customs. That was it, We didn't even have to step out of the car.

Once I was on the Canadian side, we were asked to park the car and go to the counters, Once it was my turn (there was only 1 person before me) I told them I wanted to confirm my CoPR, I was asked for both CoPR letters, my passport, work permit and how much money I had, I just showed an ABM receipt with the balance in my chequing account.

The officer went away for around 4 minutes, came back and asked me if I had ever been convicted for a crime and if I all my stuff was already in Canada, then he signed both CoPR copies, and asked me to sign too. He stamped my passport and told me that was it. (No Canadian flag, or "Welcome to Canada", but he was nice).

The only thing is I forgot to ask him about my PR Card, he didn't say anything about it, or asked for my address, so I'll probably have to send an email to ask about that.

In total, I would day it took me like 20 minutes to complete the whole process, including the US Customs.

What would you like to know about the PR card?
To me they told that the application automatically is registered at the moment of landing, that I don't have to do anything myself. They will use the photo you sent with your passport, and the expected wait time is 2-3 months. If you didn't receive it in 2 months, give them a call. It is easy to link the PR card application to your MyCIC account, and perhaps you should do it. At least my days were empty in between DM and landing, because I had nothing to check online :D:D

Reactions: hec2016