+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
what happened with the sheet?? i am not able to access..
I cant access it too! I have requested access, but don't have any idea what has happened!

AliChraim

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Request
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
I cant access it too! I have requested access, but don't have any idea what has happened!
Same.. Please someone fix that

Ayaan baby

Nov 13, 2017
VO NDVO
fire reached nova scotia 16/aug/2016
aor 1 dec ,MR 29 dec, med updated 7 jan 2017, additional docs reqd 23 oct 2017 , submitted 31 oct 2017 , remedical request 1 feb 2018 , pre arrival sevices email in gckey 2 feb 2018, medical done and submitted emedical to embassy 3 feb 2018
waiting DM and PPR
Congrats... hope you will receive DM soon... this week itself

Reactions: sunnymks

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Why does the site tell me I’m not eligible, even though I have 64 points ?
Can anyone give me a reason for this?
And should I go ahead and apply through mon Project anyways??

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Any idea how long RAMQ takes to issue health card I need to submit one which was based on my work permit post PR - will it be simple exchange like 15 days which often is case when we renew work permit or will it take 45 + days similar to what they take very first health card any pointers ?

Dorina D

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront,submitted on 23-03-2017
Request for GCMS ...
Hi Poisonapple,
thank you for your reply. I have apply or GCMS notes. How long will it take please to have a response? thank you!

Last edited:

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Reply i got for my file

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Sincerely,

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Reply i got for my file

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Sincerely,
Same reply I got 6 times in last 12 months. Still no DM Even Medical Expired.

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Same reply I got 6 times in last 12 months. Still no DM Even Medical Expired.
Did they atleast give you a reason why your DM is not ready?
I dont even get what" in process or waiting to be reviewed" means. Since its just a generic mail they send to everyone

Reactions: sunnymks

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Any idea how long RAMQ takes to issue health card I need to submit one which was based on my work permit post PR - will it be simple exchange like 15 days which often is case when we renew work permit or will it take 45 + days similar to what they take very first health card any pointers ?
They told me "a couple of weeks".
When you go to RAMQ, remember to bring proof of residency, like electricity bills, lease, attestation from your workplace... Anything that will prove you live in Quebec. I forgot it but they still opened a file for me and I asked for a letter from my boss, then faxed it to RAMQ the same day.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
They told me "a couple of weeks".
When you go to RAMQ, remember to bring proof of residency, like electricity bills, lease, attestation from your workplace... Anything that will prove you live in Quebec. I forgot it but they still opened a file for me and I asked for a letter from my boss, then faxed it to RAMQ the same day.
Wow thanks for the info ... really even after PR showing them CSQ and returning old medical they still need address proof wow that’s amazing ...
Also the old card we need to submit ?

Last edited:

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Wow thanks for the info ... really even after PR showing them CSQ and returning old medical they still need address proof wow that’s amazing ...
Also the old card we need to submit ?
It is ridiculous that showing passport, CSQ and CoPR doesn't get you anywhere with them. Because they even have my address on their record, obviously, and I confirmed that yes that is where you can send the card. And still they ask for proof of residence :D :D I guess you're not a proper resident unless you pay for electricity ;)
I brought my old card with me, but I get to keep it until the new one arrives. They just find your file faster with the barcode on the old card....

Reactions: poisonapple

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
It is ridiculous that showing passport, CSQ and CoPR doesn't get you anywhere with them. Because they even have my address on their record, obviously, and I confirmed that yes that is where you can send the card. And still they ask for proof of residence :D :D I guess you're not a proper resident unless you pay for electricity ;)
I brought my old card with me, but I get to keep it until the new one arrives. They just find your file faster with the barcode on the old card....
Wow thanks for info and some one told me that post PR first medical card is valid only for a year (even my current med card based on my WP is issued for more than that :mad::mad:)

Reactions: Betula