+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

nepalikp

Jan 22, 2018
Hi all,

I have a quick question I am an inland applicant (Sydney Nova Scotia)

I sent my documents last year 5th May 2017

AOR 27th July 2017

No MR yet

They sent a document asking for the payment on 4th of August 2017 and I did the payment online and uploaded the receipt on the same day (They give only 7 days to do it otherwise they send your application back)

Since August I didn’t hear anything back from them and it says my application is in progress and they are doing security check.

Yesterday this message showed up in ECAS:

3. We sent you correspondence on August 3, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Do I need to send email or call them to check if they received my payment receipt or not? Or shall I just wait? I am a bit confused
On my online application i can see my uploaded document (receipt) as supporting document

I didn’t find an email where I can ask and it is not a technical issue so I cannot report it via e-forms as well

Thanks in advance

DP
I have same issue. I send bank Demand Draft but they said the method I sent was invalid and I paid online and also mailed receipt. I can login my GC account using receipt but still same message in my online application i can see my uploaded document (receipt) as supporting document. I called once them and asked did they received payment and they said yes. But don't know why online application status is not changed? I am June 17 applicant AOR Oct 17 and waiting for MR.
Do you have similar situation?

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
A good news for this Monday.

MyCIC: application approved.
FedEx return label activated.
I should be able to get my passport back with CoPR tomorrow morning according to FedEx.

2 weeks since my passport sent to Ottawa. This is the first time CIC processed faster than what I expected (30days).

Best luck to you all!
Lot of Congrats:)

Jassirakhra

Jan 30, 2018
Hi I'm from India.I have applied for PR in Quebec Skilled Worker Program.My medical was done before 4months i.e 28sep2017 and still, I didn't get my passport request.Can anyone please tell me how much time it will take for passport request after medical?

SBP8385

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Quebec File : March,2014
File No. : July, 2014
CSQ Updation : July,2016
CSQ Got : Sep, 2016
Federal File : Oct, 2016
UCI / RPRF : Feb, 2017
Medical Done : August, 2017
I am waiitng DM or PPR Request........
When DM comes ?
Please share .........

Smita Patel - Mumbai

DP76

Jan 29, 2018
I have same issue. I send bank Demand Draft but they said the method I sent was invalid and I paid online and also mailed receipt. I can login my GC account using receipt but still same message in my online application i can see my uploaded document (receipt) as supporting document. I called once them and asked did they received payment and they said yes. But don't know why online application status is not changed? I am June 17 applicant AOR Oct 17 and waiting for MR.
Do you have similar situation?
Hi nepaklip,
I had exactly the same thing. When i applied i gave my credit card number for the payment and they said i have to pay online. I paid online and uploaded the receipt as supporting document. I still see the message they sent to me and the status is not changed. I submitted all the other documents already and it says "they don't need any additional document right now." I didnt get my MR yet still waiting for it.

Thanks

vineet2garg

Oct 12, 2011
Hello Friends,

Can someone please help me to provide information about the Port of Entry after receiving Permanent Resident via Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage?

I am planning to travel to Montreal in March as part of my first entry.
Is it possible to Travel to Montreal via Toronto as there are no direct flights to Montreal?

Please help me to provide the information about the same.

Thanks in advance.

Varun.nurav13

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
I almost completed my 14 months and i call them they said they are doing background check and they are not sure how much time it will take.
Do anyone know how to know how to find where my file is stucked in bc check ?

Racing

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
In land
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-03-2017 (Medial passed on 30-03-17)
Passport Req..
DM on 22-Dec-17. PPR received on 03-Jan-18
VISA ISSUED...
Received CoPR & Visa by end of Jan-2018
LANDED..........
Landed end of Jan-2018, Received PR card around mid of March-2018
I almost completed my 14 months and i call them they said they are doing background check and they are not sure how much time it will take.
Do anyone know how to know how to find where my file is stucked in bc check ?
Just wait to complete the full 14 months, CIC will normally work on your file at the end of 14th month, may be one or two days before. If no progress, then call CIC and ask for the update.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hello Friends,

Can someone please help me to provide information about the Port of Entry after receiving Permanent Resident via Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage?

I am planning to travel to Montreal in March as part of my first entry.
Is it possible to Travel to Montreal via Toronto as there are no direct flights to Montreal?

Please help me to provide the information about the same.

Thanks in advance.
Yes. It's OK if you have proof of onward journey to Montreal. Keep Toronto to Montreal flight ticket and Quebec hotel reservations handy.

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Hi I'm from India.I have applied for PR in Quebec Skilled Worker Program.My medical was done before 4months i.e 28sep2017 and still, I didn't get my passport request.Can anyone please tell me how much time it will take for passport request after medical?
Quebec File : March,2014
File No. : July, 2014
CSQ Updation : July,2016
CSQ Got : Sep, 2016
Federal File : Oct, 2016
UCI / RPRF : Feb, 2017
Medical Done : August, 2017
I am waiitng DM or PPR Request........
When DM comes ?
Please share .........

Smita Patel - Mumbai
Look at the first link in my signature with plenty of timelines from other applicants, from several visa offices. It should give you an idea of what sorts of processing times people have had.

Please let me know after creating an acoount on GC key how can I check my file status
You need to link your application to your account (there are plenty of instructions online) and after that it will show the status of each step.