+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Hello Guys, how long the processing delays if they ask for a documents such as updating background declaration form or RCMP clearance or updated family info (after having a baby)???

phoenix111

Nov 7, 2017
Most likely you will, the officer who is handling applications that have MR dates on 5 April 2017 seems to be making progress.
I got mine on April 5 as well! I had sent them my correspondence and they acknolwedged it by email but my ECAS says this:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 8, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 25, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on February 25, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 10, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on June 13, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Is that normal?

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
I got mine on April 5 as well! I had sent them my correspondence and they acknolwedged it by email but my ECAS says this:

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 25, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 10, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on June 13, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Is that normal?
What was the correspondence? Any messages in MyCIC that you may have overlooked?

phoenix111

Nov 7, 2017
What was the correspondence? Any messages in MyCIC that you may have overlooked?
It was to pay RPRF and to update my Schedule A. They sent it first in May, I replied straight away but the agent at the time told me they were so backed up they didn't see it until in June. So I sent it again. In August I got an e-mail from them saying they received everything and an agent is reviewing them. And then shortly after the "documents" was updated to "We do not need additional documents". But even since then, it still says "Your Action is Required" on GC Key...

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Most likely you will, the officer who is handling applications that have MR dates on 5 April 2017 seems to be making progress.
I have also noticed the same trend!

telegram

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
I have applied in August 2016, but still no DM. I have sent an email regarding this and I got the following reply. It means they are still doing background check?

Mail reply from cic;

“Please be advised that your application is pending the results of background checks. These checks may be lengthy. We will contact you when we have further information or requests.

We hope that this information will be of assistance.”
its just a template .

phoenix111

Nov 7, 2017
It was to pay RPRF and to update my Schedule A. They sent it first in May, I replied straight away but the agent at the time told me they were so backed up they didn't see it until in June. So I sent it again. In August I got an e-mail from them saying they received everything and an agent is reviewing them. And then shortly after the "documents" was updated to "We do not need additional documents". But even since then, it still says "Your Action is Required" on GC Key...
Do you think they would have informed me if there were other documents missing at that point though?

michael_vu

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Inland
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-04-2017

Is that normal?
Yes, it is normal, my ecas is still the same

Reactions: phoenix111

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Anyone have any idea about, how long the processing delays if they ask for a documents such as updating background declaration form or RCMP clearance or updated family info (after having a baby)???