+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Happy For you man!!!! I am kind of keeping my hope in a box wrapped nicely and keep aside..Meanwhile I am gonna enjoy my Holidays have fun and sleep my ass off!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrts again.....
That's amazing!! Congratulations!! Happy holidays and thank you so much for all your help!!
Thanks everyone. I'll still stick around here as emeritus-applicant like APPNOV2014NY :p Not ready to let go yet. Maybe I still have something to give :D

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Thanks everyone. I'll still stick around here as emeritus-applicant like APPNOV14NY :p Not ready to let go yet. Maybe I still have something to give :D
Oh yeah you have!!!! You will give us hope (or unpack hope from the box after Christmas) until we get our PPR... LOL

michael_vu

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Inland
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-04-2017
People. I have a DM in my eCAS.
Just as I am getting ready for airport and holidays! What a relief!!
I want to tell you that just a couple of days ago I received a general email saying they cannot provide any information because I am not past 14 months of processing... And nothing _ever_ changed in eCAS or MyCIC since February. So everyone, it can happen just like that! Don't lose your hope, just put it somewhere that you can find it again easily :D
You deserve it! Congrats!

MTL2MTL

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to tell you that just a couple of days ago I received a general email saying they cannot provide any information because I am not past 14 months of processing... And nothing _ever_ changed in eCAS or MyCIC since February. So everyone, it can happen just like that! Don't lose your hope, just put it somewhere that you can find it again easily :D
Hey!!!! Didn’t you say that you will not check ecas till january??? :D

Hahahahaha congratulations!!

michael_vu

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Inland
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-04-2017
I know!! I did say so. But I decided to do it ONE more time before I close my luggage and take off :D Glad I did.
You have no more opportunity to sing your Xmas song :D

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Wow great news ... congratulations n good luck

michael_vu

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Inland
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-04-2017
Dear bro,

The Annex A will be completed by hand or typing? Thanks a lot

internetsalesman

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Request
29-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
When God has decided!
VISA ISSUED...
When God has decided!
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
Betula,congratulations,God bless you.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Many Congrats and all the very best for the future dear Betula.

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Thanks everyone, you are very kind :) I wish I could do something to bring DM for all of you here right now, you are a great support and information community!

I have a colleague who is just starting from CSQ so I suspect I will get to offer a shoulder to cry on... many many times. "There, there dear, have you ordered GCMS notes yet? I can help you look at them, it will be alright. We can even draft a letter to the MP together."