+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ahmedabouelmagd

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
inland
Category........
QSW
Anyone have any idea about, how long the processing delays if they ask for a documents such as updating background declaration form or RCMP clearance or updated family info (after having a baby)???
I dont know if this is the case for all or not, but from my experience, If they give you a deadline, they will not check before it.
They asked me to provide the RCMP on Oct 06, 2017 with deadline Dec 06, 2017, I submitted it on Oct 12, 2017, but they didnt check it till Dec 07, 2017.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
I dont know if this is the case for all or not, but from my experience, If they give you a deadline, they will not check before it.
They asked me to provide the RCMP on Oct 06, 2017 with deadline Dec 06, 2017, I submitted it on Oct 12, 2017, but they didnt check it till Dec 07, 2017.
I had different experience. They gave me deadline to submit MR by 14th Sept but passed my MR much before deadline.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
I dont know what to tell bro.. August 2016 and still no DM.. !!!!!!!!!!! have you been travelling many countries over 6 months before applying to CIC?
My travel history is around 8 pages and I lived in 4 different countries more than 6 months, which means 4 police clearance certificate and my spouse lived in 4 different countries too. It might be the reason, I guess.

Racing

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
In land
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-03-2017 (Medial passed on 30-03-17)
Passport Req..
DM on 22-Dec-17. PPR received on 03-Jan-18
VISA ISSUED...
Received CoPR & Visa by end of Jan-2018
LANDED..........
Landed end of Jan-2018, Received PR card around mid of March-2018
I just got a message in my GC key portal to submit medical report for my spouse and not for me.
The status is showing now as
Review of medical results "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam."

But actually we both did medicals during Mar-2017 itself and my status was showing as "Medical Passed" since Mar-2017 till yesterday.

I am bit confused why they are asking for medical report again and status is showing different. My medical report is valid and not greater than 12 months, also i didn't do any upfront medical exam.

Anyone experienced the same situation before? Please let me know your opinion on this.

I am Oct-2016 applicant. Click expand to see my profile for complete timeline.

My ecas is showing as "In Progress"

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
I just got a message in my GC key portal to submit medical report for my spouse and not for me.

But actually we both did medicals during Mar-2017 itself and my status was showing as "Medical Passed" since Mar-2017 till yesterday.

I am bit confused why they are asking for medical report again and status is showing different. My medical report is valid and not greater than 12 months, also i didn't do any upfront medical exam.

Anyone experienced the same situation before? Please let me know your opinion on this.

Seems some one has started looking at file and might have made some changes this could have resulted in change in this status ...wait for some time ..looks to be some good news around the corner :)

michael_vu

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Inland
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-04-2017

I don't think there is a problem, wait for some more days, DM is all around

Racing

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
In land
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-03-2017 (Medial passed on 30-03-17)
Passport Req..
DM on 22-Dec-17. PPR received on 03-Jan-18
VISA ISSUED...
Received CoPR & Visa by end of Jan-2018
LANDED..........
Landed end of Jan-2018, Received PR card around mid of March-2018

i just got an email summary asking for the below detail

1.Schedule A - for both principal and spouse
2.Medical exam - for spouse
3.PCC from india - for my spouse

They asked to send these documents via email to CPC ottawa email id which they gave.

I can send 1 & 3 via email, but should i need to do medicals for my spouse again? Or shall i just resubmit the medical report which i got for my spouse during mar-2017? Anyone had similar situation before?

However i have submitted all these as an update to my application during Apr-2017 itself via registered mail, but didnt send these via email or online form.

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
People. I have a DM in my eCAS.
Just as I am getting ready for airport and holidays! What a relief!!
I want to tell you that just a couple of days ago I received a general email saying they cannot provide any information because I am not past 14 months of processing... And nothing _ever_ changed in eCAS or MyCIC since February. So everyone, it can happen just like that! Don't lose your hope, just put it somewhere that you can find it again easily :D

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
I want to tell you that just a couple of days ago I received a general email saying they cannot provide any information because I am not past 14 months of processing... And nothing _ever_ changed in eCAS or MyCIC since February. So everyone, it can happen just like that! Don't lose your hope, just put it somewhere that you can find it again easily :D
Many congrats Betula ... happy holidays

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Happy For you man!!!! I am kind of keeping my hope in a box wrapped nicely and keep aside..Meanwhile I am gonna enjoy my Holidays have fun and sleep my ass off!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrts again.....

phoenix111

Nov 7, 2017
That's amazing!! Congratulations!! Happy holidays and thank you so much for all your help!!