+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Hi, I am having the status "your action Is required" for 1 month and nothing is changing. Should I call cic ? Thanks

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, I am having the status "your action Is required" for 1 month and nothing is changing. Should I call cic ? Thanks
Kindly ignore it, i think its just a bug in the system. I have had this status for the past 3 months or maybe even longer. If they really require your action they will send you a message explaining what they need you to.

Reactions: goodboy97

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Finally got one reply for the New Delhi visa office for the enquiry.

The reply is :

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to your recent email inquiry received at the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please be advised your file is pending officer’s review. At present no action is required on your part.

Once the review is complete, our office will contact you with further instructions.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

I have also received the same mail on 29/7/17 and there is nothing after that.
I think NDVO guys are sleeping in now days, because there is no change in Background check as well in any of the member's status.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
QQ-Was going through threads on other forums -does every profile go through security checks by CSIS /CBSA -which i believe is the most time consuming process ? or is it just few random due to travel history etc ?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Reactions: poisonapple

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
@ People who recently received PPR

How many photographs do we need to submit along with Passports?
What are the required specifications for the photographs ?
Also, didn't we submit photos along with application? Do we need to submit photos again o_Oo_O

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690E.pdf
( i have not received my PPR yet but a friends forwarded his PPR email to me to see how it looks like) You will have to submit 2 photographs. The specifications are the same as the one you sent with your application which is 50 by 70. At the back of the pictures you will write your names , file number and year of birth. The will also send you another document or concent letter to fill sign and send with your passport . Anyways the PPR comes with instruction so no need to worry

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
So, ignore and sit idle ?

Kindly ignore it, i think its just a bug in the system. I have had this status for the past 3 months or maybe even longer. If they really require your action they will send you a message explaining what they need you to.

weekday

Jul 25, 2016
@ People who recently received PPR

How many photographs do we need to submit along with Passports?
What are the required specifications for the photographs ?
Also, didn't we submit photos along with application? Do we need to submit photos again o_Oo_O

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690E.pdf
How many photographs do we need to submit along with Passports? - 2
What are the required specifications for the photographs ? check the link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Yes, we need to submit again, they use one for COPR, and second one for PR card.

-Weekday

VmalI@india

Sep 13, 2017
Hi Friends,

I have submitted my medical results on last January. But they just updated with results received nothing more than that till today.
and I want to know from you guys that can we link our application to cic account.Because when I done it ,CIC says that it can't find any application according to the information you given.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 28, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 28, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 22, 2016.
  4. Medical results have been received.
According to above information from CIC, by what time i can expect there decision on my PR ?
please advise

thanks

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hi Friends,

I have submitted my medical results on last January. But they just updated with results received nothing more than that till today.
and I want to know from you guys that can we link our application to cic account.Because when I done it ,CIC says that it can't find any application according to the information you given.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 28, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 28, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 22, 2016.
  4. Medical results have been received.
According to above information from CIC, by what time i can expect there decision on my PR ?
please advise

thanks
What's your visa office? Ottawa or New Delhi ?