+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Mohsen77

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Iran
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
31/10/2016
Doc's Request.
24/4/2017
AOR Received.
16/02/2017
Med's Request
26/02/2017
Med's Done....
14/03/2017
Passport Req..
29/8/2017
Congratulations Mohsen! May lots of blessings come your way! :)

I'm still waiting for mine! Tomorrow it will be the 5th business day since the Decision made. Hopefully tomorrow!
Dear Nala,

You will receive your PPR and a few time later when you look back to this long waiting you wonder how you have left all the challenges behind and then you will have the future in front of you. This is the gift to your patience.

Many thanks to your kind words. I wish the same for you.

Mohsen

Pradeepwwhy

Jun 21, 2017
Hello Team, I need help on an information. I recently moved to another building . I would like to update my change of address to my pr application. May I know how?? Please let me know .

Thanks

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Dear Nala,

You will receive your PPR and a few time later when you look back to this long waiting you wonder how you have left all the challenges behind and then you will have the future in front of you. This is the gift to your patience.

Mohsen
So encouraging & Motivational dear @Mohsen77

Really Appreciable

Reactions: Mohsen77

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Received GCMS notes today. Notes generation date is 22nd Aug. This was my 2nd request.

Eligibility: In progress. Detailed notes show Recommend Passed.
Criminality and Medical in Progress
Security not started.
Did anything change at all? Because it looks like your BG and eligibility are still in progress as last notes. Or is it that the detailed notes show some progress in your application?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Did anything change at all? Because it looks like your BG and eligibility are still in progress as last notes. Or is it that the detailed notes show some progress in your application?
I do see some progress since last GCMS notes. My file was thoroughly reviewed on 14th Aug and all documents were checked.

Medical Request was sent.
Eligibility was set to Recommend Passed. It appears that Eligibility will be set to passed after CIC receives medical results.
Work Permit ( now expired) was checked. I see a note "all applicants in status".
Marriage Certificate was checked.
Passport validity was checked.
Schedule 5 - Intent to reside in Quebec was checked and a note was added - "No residency concerns"
CSQ validity was checked.

Last update timestamp shows that file was moved from some virtual location "QC Inventory" to another virtual location "QC Pending"

I am still not sure why Security is still not started.

Last edited:
N

Nala

Dear Nala,

Mohsen
Thank you very much for your kind words Mohsen!

Best wishes

Reactions: Mohsen77 and mpsqra

Bars

Aug 18, 2015
Received GCMS notes today. Notes generation date is 22nd Aug. This was my 2nd request.

Eligibility: In progress. Detailed notes show Recommend Passed.
Criminality and Medical in Progress
Security not started.
When did you ask for the GCMS notes?

jatt07

Aug 25, 2017
Hi guys,

Can anyone share how to request GCMS key for a Federal PR application. As it would help me in knowing current status of my file.