+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

jaskaran88

Jun 29, 2017
ludhiana
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08/06/2017
IELTS Request
Hi all, is there any one here sent his application to CIO sydney on June, 2017 and received AOR ... its about 3 months for me now without AOR and moreover I am not able to link my application online
Hi all, is there any one here sent his application to CIO sydney on June, 2017 and received AOR ... its about 3 months for me now without AOR and moreover I am not able to link my application online
on which date you sent your application to cio...?i sent my application on 2nd june and reached 10th june at sydney.No AOR yet

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Looks like one of the GCMS experts has found out a sure shot way to confirm if Security check is done or not. If GCMS notes show below text then Security is done. I do not see below text in my last GCMS notes so I "guess" my Security Check is not done yet.

ADMISSIBILITIES

SECURITY S.15(1) is right in the corner

SECURITY:1

Here is the thread in case someone has 30 min to kill:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now.390292/

Reactions: Ali.Quebec

FromINDIA2674

Star Member
May 3, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-07-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
Start from here :
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&btnG=Search&q=CIC+GCMS

Notes will cost you 40 CAD ( assuming you are out of Canada and will need to use 3rd party) and you will get these in 4-5 weeks. Does not affect your application process but will give you "inside" info on how your application is progressing.
This is awesome. I have recd. AOR on July 29th but may be I will wait for another month before going for this GCMS. Spending $40 every time u need to know more abt ur application wud be a bit too much. Thanks a lot though...will definitely go ahead with this :)

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Reactions: FromINDIA2674

Ali.Quebec

Jul 8, 2017
Category........
QSW
Looks like one of the GCMS experts has found out a sure shot way to confirm if Security check is done or not. If GCMS notes show below text then Security is done. I do not see below text in my last GCMS notes so I "guess" my Security Check is not done yet.

ADMISSIBILITIES

SECURITY S.15(1) is right in the corner

SECURITY:1

Here is the thread in case someone has 30 min to kill:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now.390292/
Hi APPnov2014NY, your posts are interesting and also your approach of putting puzzle pieces together.
I doubt the point this guy says about security status. Do you remember this post:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-issued-post-ppr-observation-and-analysis.482478/
as shown in last fig, there is not such statement (SECURITY S.15(1) is right in the corner) under security section. However, the GCMS were produced just before COPR.

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hi APPnov2014NY, your posts are interesting and also your approach of putting puzzle pieces together.
I doubt the point this guy says about security status. Do you remember this post:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-issued-post-ppr-observation-and-analysis.482478/
as shown in last fig, there is not such statement (SECURITY S.15(1) is right in the corner) under security section. However, the GCMS were produced just before COPR.
Thanks.

Same guy has mentioned in his post that : "Note - Wherever some content is redacted, the corresponding clause in ATI/Privacy Act is quoted (S.15/S.16)."

Can we assume that if S.15 appears anywhere in GCMS then Security is done?

Reactions: Ali.Quebec

Ali.Quebec

Jul 8, 2017
Category........
QSW

CSKSL

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Colombo
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...

junesfly

Aug 22, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-09-2017
Just called CIC and "We are pleased to inform you that your application was approved".

YEAHHHHHH! :D
Hi Nala,
As i was checking the on-line services this morning, the status shown is decision made but when I click it I only see the last April correspondence as the last update. MYCIC however doesn't show any update in the decision section which is still pending... out of curiosity where have you called to check on the status of your application, your VO or the Sydney NV office?
Thanks!

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hi Nala,
As i was checking the on-line services this morning, the status shown is decision made but when I click it I only see the last April correspondence as the last update. MYCIC however doesn't show any update in the decision section which is still pending... out of curiosity where have you called to check on the status of your application, your VO or the Sydney NV office?
Thanks!
Congratulations Dear Soon you will receive your PPR.
All the very best for the Future.

Can you please share your timeline with your VO?

junesfly

Aug 22, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-09-2017
Congratulations Dear Soon you will receive your PPR.
All the very best for the Future.

Can you please share your timeline with your VO?
Thank you Sunny, I really hope so...
Here's my timeline and my VO is apparently Paris:

August 29, 2016: Application received by CIC
December 5, 2016: AOR sent
December 22, 2016: Medicals requested
January 3, 2017: Medicals received by CIC and started processing application
April 11, 2017: received request to provide police certificate, updated CVs, updated Personal History and
payment of RPRF
Payment of RPRF made the next day and the requested documents received in the Paris office a week later. We then submitted the documents online as well a couple of days later
August
August 25 "We're processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". I haven't received an email notification about this status update though and have seen it by chance.
September 5 while checking the on-line services this morning, the status shows decision made but when I click it I only see the last April correspondence as the last update. MYCIC however doesn't show any update in the decision section which is still pending

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Thank you Sunny, I really hope so...
Here's my timeline and my VO is apparently Paris:

August 29, 2016: Application received by CIC
December 5, 2016: AOR sent
December 22, 2016: Medicals requested
January 3, 2017: Medicals received by CIC and started processing application
April 11, 2017: received request to provide police certificate, updated CVs, updated Personal History and
payment of RPRF
Payment of RPRF made the next day and the requested documents received in the Paris office a week later. We then submitted the documents online as well a couple of days later
August
August 25 "We're processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". I haven't received an email notification about this status update though and have seen it by chance.
September 5 while checking the on-line services this morning, the status shows decision made but when I click it I only see the last April correspondence as the last update. MYCIC however doesn't show any update in the decision section which is still pending
congrats, you will receive your PPR soon (1-2 weeks).

in that point MyCIC does not update till application is approved. (2-3 weeks)

then when application is approved you will receive your passport back (1-2 weeks)

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

junesfly

Aug 22, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Request