+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THIS THREAD IS BASED ON DIFFERENT GCMS RECOLLECTIONS, DIFFERENT APPLICANTIONS REPORTS AND CIC HANDOUTS.

The only way you will find this post interesting is going back to your GCMS notes and study every little detail which appear in there.
I will try to explain eligibility in a different way and I trust it will help the needy. I spent 4 months searching how eminent members as well as VIPs on this forum did tackle eligibility, however no one has never crossed this line you are about to read. I searched in the SKILLED WORKERS forum and other few more but I was not satisfied until I decided to print off and study all my 5 CAIPS notes, my wife 7 GCMS notes and few more for other people and I came up with a different understanding.

Now let's talk a little bit more how Eligibility works. For those who didn't know the Immigration Officer who completed sponsor's eligibility
at CPC-MISSISSAUGA will also review the sponsored person's Eligibility too only after your visa officer has finished reviewing PA'S eligibility on his side. If you need proof of this go back to the oldest notes of your GCMS notes and check the code name of that officer from Mississauga and compare it with Eligibility Assessment on PA's side. Let me dig a little bit more. Two principle officers will be assigned to work your file from start to the end. One in Canada and the other one at the Canadian Mission (Visa Office) See below:

THIS NOTE ABOUT SPONSOR'S ELIGIBILITY WAS CREATED AND FINALISED AT CPC-MISSISSAUGA BY OFFICER MC12310.

NOTES:10 or (any other number you will find. This should be the greatest number of all your notes or maybe second greatest)
Created Date: 2015/02/17
Created By: MC12310 (This is the lead officer CPC-M and he/she will work in partnership with another lead officer at a VO
Updated Date:2015/02/17
Updated By: MC12310
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC MISSISSAUGA ( You will see other placeS they will just put RC-9570 which is the code name for CPC-MISSISSAUGA)
Text: Sponsor Eligibility Decision: Passed, case forward to visa office for processing.( or she/he can write like this)
Sponsor Eligibility Decision: Passed, this is the second marriage for both PA & SPR and PA appeared to overstayed his/her visa in Canada in 1999. (This officer in Mississauga is trying to warn the lead officer at the embassy to follow proper procedure for someone like this)

If I say lead officer at the visa office, it will be any officer who will pick up your file as it was in the queue for initial review or first review. These 2 officers code names will be omnipresent on most of the activities done on your file. You will see their code names on most
of your activities in your GCMS notes. What do I mean by activities? Eligibility, Criminality, Security and Medical. You can also see the codes of these 2 people if you look throughout your file. I did not say that you will only see the code names of these 2 lead officers, I have enough sense to know that other officers on both ends will have to touch your file at a certain point in the future for a specific job only them are qualify to do. However you will see a lot two officers working on your file.

THE SAME OFFICER IN MISSISSAUGA-CPC WHO DID SPONSOR ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT CRITERIA, WILL CREATE PA'S ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT CRITERIA BEFORE THE E-FILE IS SAVED IN THE CIC'S DATABASE SO THAT THE LEAD OFFICER AT THE EMBASSY CAN LOG INTO YOUR GCMS AND WORK ON IT. see below:

ELIGIBILITY

ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT

ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT: 1
Created Date: 2015/02/17
Created By: MC12310 (Lead officer at CPC-M, like I said this lead officer created PA's eligibility assessment criteria)
Update Date: 2015/04/15 ( These date will change when eligibility will pass in the future)
Update By: SM60544 ( Lead officer at the visa office, responsible for your file and will update the date above)
UCI: 88885555
Family Name: Nelson
Given name: Cool River
Type: Eligibility
Version: 2010-06
Conditional: ( There is no condition yet until Eligibility passes) If File is waiting for interview there should not be anything either
Status Updated By: SM60544 (This officer will be in charge of your eligibility and the entire file as well)
Status Updated Date: 2015/04/15
Due Date: 2016/03/23 (This due date means nothing since they always adjust it)
Assigned To: RC-9570 ( Which is Mississauga CPC CIC Office)
Assigned By: MC12310 ( Same officer in MISSISSAUGA CPC)
Activity #: 2-7754PL1

This lead officer at CPC-M when he/she creates this eligibility criteria which is above, he/she will quickly review PA's eligibility against
your supporting documents, if he/she finds them good then will proceed marking your STATUS on PA's Eligibility which is above. Here is what I find out: when he/she marks NOT STARTED it means she/he did not finds anything alarming but the lead officer at the visa office needs to make sure that there is no concern. When the lead officer in Mississauga mark REVIEW REQUIRED or REVIEW NEEDED it is a code message to the lead officer at the visa office signifying to him/her that you really need to check this relationship carefully there are so many holes and might possibly lead to an interview in the future. Now I did not say every time you see REVIEW REQUIRED there will be an interview, the lead officer at the visa officer could even go far by requesting the original marriage certificate and other documents to make sure there is no suspicion anymore then mark RECOMMEND PASS. Now listen this: I used to think that when it says recommend pass the file was waiting for a higher officer at the visa office to review it but that was all wrong. Recommend Pass signifying that lead officer at the embassy is fully satisfied with the relationship then he/she assigns the file back to that first lead officer at CPC Mississauga to also review it for the last time before the status fully change from Recommend Pass to Passed. For some of the applicants will not be able to notice what I am explaining here, because they never requested their GCMS or when they request their GCMS the status could have changed to Pass. But those who are like me, request their GCMS every 2 months will happen to notice what I am talking about. When the lead officer at the embassy get word from his colleague in Mississauga with the go ahead pass, he/she then UPDATES the file from RECOMMEND PASS to PASS. Then your eligibility will look this way:

ELIGIBILITY

ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT

Created Date: 2015/03/25
Created By: MC12310
Update Date: 2015/10/27 ( Remember I said this date will change, yes it changed the day eligibility passes which is on this date)
Update By: SM60544 ( Your lead officer at the visa office is the one who will update it)
Conditional: No/ Yes
Status Updated By: SM60544
Status Updated Date: 2015/10/26
Due Date: 2016/03/23
Assigned To: RC-9570
Assigned By: MC12310
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob480.asp

Down below there is a of an applicant who is waiting for an interview at Singapore visa office. You will see even the office code number changes to a Canadian Mission, only when the applicant satisfies the officer who will conduct the interview (some else will conduct the interview) then the interview officer will update his findings in GCMS and report back to the lead officer at the Singapore visa office who will mark Recommend Pass then assigns eligibility back to RC-9570 for verification and final review. After the below scenario says pass it will look exactly like the scenario above.

ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT

Created Date: 2015/03/25
Created By: MC12310
Update Date: 2015/06/19
Update By: SM60544
Conditional:
Status Recommend Interview
Status Updated Date: 2015/06/19
Assigned To: RC-6057 ( See here, this means Singapore will conduct the interview)
Assigned By: SM60544
Activity #: 5-7004PX8

Only when eligibility says pass, then conditional status will either show Yes or No.

WHY YES ON CONDITIONAL STATUS?

Because CIC introduced a two-year period of conditional permanent residence for spouses and partners who are in a relationship for two years or less with their sponsor and have no children in common at the time of the sponsorship application.

CONDITION APPLIES

If the CIC officer approves the permanent residence application and the person has been the spouse, common-law or conjugal partner of the sponsor for two years or less and they do not have children in common at the time of the sponsorship application, the permanent resident is subject to the condition after the day on which they became a permanent resident.

The CIC officer will:

•issues the COPR with a condition. The officer must select “Yes” on the Conditional field of the principal applicant’s eligibility assessment record.

•issues a letter to notify applicant of the condition. Officers must print the letter for each person subject to the condition.

In order to determine if the condition applies, officers must assess the length of the relationship under which the applicant is applying for permanent residence

WHY NO ON CONDITIONAL STATUS?

CONDITION WILL NOT APPLY

If the CIC officer approves the permanent resident application and the person has been the spouse, common-law or conjugal partner of the sponsor for more than two years or they have children in common at the time of the sponsorship application,the permanent resident is not subject to the condition.

Now if you go back in your GCMS notes, search for a note similar to one or could be anything compare to the one beneath:

NOTES:7 (or any # you can find) S.15(1) showing security is done
Created Date: 2015/10/27
Created By: SM60544 (Lead officer at the embassy the day him/her and his colleague at RC-9570 have said the same thing on your file)
Updated Date: 2015/11/10
Updated By: LM00555
Restricted: No
Label: Eligibility
Office: Manila, London, Pretoria or LA, just pick one office there or you can add your own office if you want.
Text:
PA 30 YEARS OLD, AMERICAN CITISEN SPOSNOR,32 YEARS OLD, CDN CITIZEN DOCUMENTS ON FILE:COPY OF M/CERT NUMEROUS PHOTOS DEPICTING CIVIL WEDDING,RELIGIOUS CEREMONY, RECEPTION, HONEYMOON & OTHERS OF PA & SPR TOGETHER & WITH FRIENDS TESTIMONIALS OF PA & SPR'S RSHIP FROM PA'S FRIENDS & SIBLINGS ADMISSIBILITY/ /CRIMINALITY/MEDICALS-NO CONCERN. COUPLE IS IN GOOD FAITH AND LEGAL RSHIP SINCE 01 JANUARY 2013 AND A CHILD WAS BORN OUT OF THIS WEDLOCK. AT THE LIGHT OF THESE DOCUMENTS SUBMITED AND ANALUSIS OF THE FILE I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED OF THE GOOD FAITH OF THE RSHIP OF THIS COUPLE.

The note above is the backbone of the entire file, to me this looks very awesome. Because CIC accepts your Relationship to be genuine and criminality as well as medical. You don't need to worry about security because it will never show pass. Even if you got your PR, security will always be blank.

Your GCMS note should have this type of powerful note. If you look very carefully you will notice that all 4 Assessments criteria are completely done then Passport request is the next step. After everything ( which means the 4 assessments) is said and done one of the officers at the visa office will send an email or a letter to you tell you that your file has reached the final stage you need to send your passport.

Now let's talk a little bit more about SECURITY very briefly. When you see security status saying NOT STARTED what does it mean? I usually thought what other seniors used to say but I found it was wrong. Remember GCMS notes contain so many hidden voices and actions for these Immigration agents but we seem not to have ears and eyes to see the real thing in our GCMS notes. See below:
ADMISSIBILITIES

SECURITY There is nothing in the corner

SECURITY:1

Created Date: 2015/03/01
Created By: SADMIN
Update Date: 2015/03/01
Update By: SADMIN
Type: SECURITY
Status NOT STARTED means that security is underway and there is no sign of S.15(1) in the right hand corner
Status Updated Date: 2015/03/01
Assigned To:
Assigned By: SADMIN

Also the new GCMS notes do not show security blank as it used to be in the past now what they do, please see below and check your notes.

ADMISSIBILITIES

SECURITY S.15(1) is right in the corner

SECURITY:1

Type: SECURITY

If you see this in your GCMS notes rest assured that your security is completely done and protected. Someone will ask me in the future that Eagle here is my timeline do you think that my security is done? If you have your GCMS notes I will just tell you to come back to this page.

Now let's talk about Criminality for a little bit too.

CRIMINALITY You'll never see anything in the corner

CRIMINALITY:1

Update Date: 2015/03/01
Type: CRIMINALITY
Status: NOT STARTED Sometime they have already verified your PCC and only waiting Eligibility to mark the same date
Status Updated Date: 2015/03/01
Assigned To:
Activity #: 8-7754VS9

When Criminality and eligibility say pass check the UPDATE DATE on both you will see the same date and the code name of your lead officer officers at the visa office. As you know it by now, this code: RC-9570 will be found on medical and Eligibility assessments criteria.

CRIMINALITY You'll never see anything in the corner

CRIMINALITY:1

Update Date: 2015/10/26 (Will have the same date as eligibility passes. Eligibility is the foundation of everything)
Type: CRIMINALITY
Status:Passed (Means your PCC was analysed, verified with the issuer and everything was good)
Status Updated Date: 2015/10/26
Assigned To:
Activity #: 8-7754VS9

MEDICAL

MEDICAL:1

Created Date: 2015/03/11
Created By: AB01010
Updated Date: 2015/03/25 This date is likely to change in case they request to redo your medical.
Updated By: MC12310 ( Same officer in Mississauga-CPC if it was upfront medical)
UCI:88885555
Type: Medical
Status: Passed (When status says IN PROGRESS it means they are waiting new medicals results to come)
Validity Date:2015/03/11 It is the date officer recorded your medical in your GCMS, this is not the real validity of your medicals
Status Updated By: MC12310 ( here is your officer in Mississauga again)
Status Updated Date: 2015/03/20
Assigned To: RC-9570 (RC-6023 is the Code number for RMO-London)
Assigned By: BB3333
Due Date:2016/03/16 This is your medicals expiry date
Activity #: 2-761IB2VC
IME #: 11423225 (When it says Furthered means that they requested a specific 1 or 2 exam(s) to be redone)
UMI: U000257552
Assessed for: All (Means you completed all the required exams needed by CIC)
Reason for Closure: Granted ( means you pass)
RMO: (Sometimes it is LONDON, OTTAWA, MANILA, SINGAPOR....This stand for Regional Medical office)
M Profile:
Description:
S Profile:
Description:
MOF Relations Exists: No
MOF Review:
Nowadays people are noticing in their GCMS "INFO SHARING". What is this then?

INFO SHARING

INFO SHARING: 1

Created Date: 2015/03/11
Created By: BB3333 (Same officer who assigned your medical up there)
Update Date: 2015/03/11
Update By: EAIBIOG
Type: Biography
Partner: USA
Status: NOT STARTED means they haven't lunched process. (NRT means NO REPORTABLE TRACE)
Validity Date:
Status Updated By: EAIBIOG
Status Updated Date: 2015/03/11
Assigned To: RC-9570
Assigned By:bb3333
Due Date: 2015/04/12

For more information on INFO SHARING click the link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/laws-policy/agreements/can-usa-agreement.asp

CONCLUSION

The main reason I created this new thread is to help people to better understand their GCMS notes without frustrations and reduce unnecessary questions if possible. I hope this GCMS post will also serve as a GPS to those who are fairly new in the PR processing and especially when they get lost in their own GCMS. This post will force everyone in need to study their own GCMS notes before they put their questions on this thread. After everything is done in your file, the lead officer who was responsible for your file at the visa office will take the Final Decision on your file by approving or refusing it. You can see this in your GCMS after you have landed in Canada. This
thread is not a battle ground but a helping ground where confused and tired members will come to find consolations and answers to their questions. Thank you and I love everyone without exception. Eagle333

DOCUMENTS VERIFICATION

Every documents submitted to CIC must go through integrity verification then saved in the database. Such documents could be anything but here are few:

Marriage Certificate
Police Certificate
Passport and visa stamps
Divorce certificate
birth certificate
photos

FEW CODES I DISCOVERED BY HELPING PEOPLE IN PRIVAE.

RC-9515: Regional Centre Ottawa
RC-9570: Regional Centre Mississauga
RC-6023: Regional Medical Centre London
RC-6055: Regional Centre Kenya
RC-6057: Regional Centre Singapore
RC-6112: Regional Centre Dakar

HIRV: Human International Regulation Violation

If you want to know your Regional Centre code number check the OUTGOING CORRESPONDENCE SECTION in your GCMS.

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE REQUESTING YOUR GCMS

For those who want to know when to request their GCMS notes, I would say to do it 4-5 months after Sponsor has pass his/her eligibility. Why do I come up with this vague guess? GCMS notes have shown me that when Sponsor get his/her AOR; PA's PAPER FILE might take up to 2 weeks to arrive to the embassy for processing. Don't get me wrong, it could also take 5 days if the Canadian mission is not far from RC-9570. lf I said 2 weeks that is the maximum so there is no need to stress out about this. Now GCMS Notes have also revealed that the moment your paper file arrive to the embassy within 1 or 2 business day(s) it will be opened by an officer who need to receive it and check if an e-file(GCMS) has been created under your name and sponsorship is passed then He/She will tag your paper file and give it a BF'D of 3-4 months. If there is no backlog at the embassy it might be picked up earlier than planned but a lot of people I have helped theirs showed between 3-4 months. So the best time to order your GCMS file will be at least 5 months after SA. If you are impatient you can still order yours 3 months after SA but there will be nothing inside the egg since it was recently laid.

I believe this will help many to understand their GCMS notes has never before.

HAPPY NEW YEAR (2016) EVERYBODY

prforme

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-jan-2015
AOR Received.
17-apr-2015
IELTS Request
Ip on 9 Oct 2015
File Transfer...
24-mar-2015
Med's Request
Remed req 14_12_2015
Med's Done....
10-dec-2014
Passport Req..
DM on 10 Jan 16 n ppr 11 jan 16
very detailed info abt gcms . i have one doubt regarding a code in reassesment received from delhi embassy .
subject line has : reassessment of medicals for file # xxxxxxxxx CS
i asked some other person he has some DK .

wtz the significance of these codes

ANJAANI

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
wow this is amazing, very precise, very detailed. Thank you so much Eagle333 for making this much need thread. I'm a march 10th applicant at NDVO. I will probably apply for notes in the beginning of February. :)

Tun701

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
@Eagle333 Thank you for the insight into the notes. I am on the second set of notes and just have a question, the due date on Security And Criminality both have passed as of 2015/07/13. But the due date on the Eligibility Assessment says 2016/07/05 but was updated on 2015/07/06. All of them state not started except for Medicals which have been passed. These notes were generated on 2015-11-16. The security and criminality dates match the date on the ECAS where it says that they started processing the application. It showed on ECAS on October 9 that it went "in process" The Application Status says Open and the status reason says: In Progress and was updated 2015/07/17. I know you had stated in your other information that files will sit for 3 months or so before they get looked at so I am thinking that this file is being worked on now?? Or should we be worried about the date in 2016? The file went to Dar Es Salaam but on the Application:1 it says
Field Name: Secondary Office
Action:Removed
Old Value: Dar Es Salaam
Updated date 2015/07/17
The Secondary Office is referred to another page is Nairobi. Do you think that this is where the file is now?
The timeline for this application is May 8 application received SA July 6 file transferred to Dar Es Salaam on July 13 Started processing on July 16 and In Process
SPR Eligibility: Passed.
SPonsorship Family Class

Thank you for taking the time to help us understand the notes, it is very much appreciated!

David9245

Jan 9, 2015
Hi Eagle,

Thank you for throwing more light on the notes.
In my case the lead officer in CIC-Miss. did not write anything( No warning to the visa office), But the lead officer at the visa office recommended REVIEW REQUIRED and sent it back to CIC Miss (Assigned to RC-9570,Since 23/7/2015), And ever since i have been waiting. does that means it is now up to the lead officer in CIC to recommend pass or interview and assigned it back to the visa office for more processing?

And lastly what are the chance of coming out as recommend pass from the lead officer in CIC Miss, after review required recommendation? and also after waiting for that long. My last note was requested 30/10/2015.

Thank you
David

sammer2211

Dec 12, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Dear Eagle
First of all thank you so much for taking out soo much time to create this thread which will help everyone alot and give a better insight of the notes and what to expect of their case. Thank you once much. Your effort is much appreciated. God bless you.

Secondly it will also be great if you can guide everyone about the best time to apply for the notes.

Thank you.

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Hi Eagle,
I heartily appreciated yr time from yr busy life for GCMS note explanation.
I thankful to u for this forum and without any interest u spend yr valuable time for this forum to help people.
Again thank u.

Best Regards.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prforme said:
very detailed info abt gcms . i have one doubt regarding a code in reassesment received from delhi embassy .
subject line has : reassessment of medicals for file # xxxxxxxxx CS
i asked some other person he has some DK .

wtz the significance of these codes
Thanks prforme, give me time to perfect that part.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANJAANI said:
wow this is amazing, very precise, very detailed. Thank you so much Eagle333 for making this much need thread. I'm a march 10th applicant at NDVO. I will probably apply for notes in the beginning of February. :)
Sounds good ANJAANI. You need to have your moment with your file and know what is going on through your GCMS.

Good luck

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tun701 said:
@Eagle333 Thank you for the insight into the notes. I am on the second set of notes and just have a question, the due date on Security And Criminality both have passed as of 2015/07/13. But the due date on the Eligibility Assessment says 2016/07/05 but was updated on 2015/07/06. All of them state not started except for Medicals which have been passed. These notes were generated on 2015-11-16. The security and criminality dates match the date on the ECAS where it says that they started processing the application. It showed on ECAS on October 9 that it went "in process" The Application Status says Open and the status reason says: In Progress and was updated 2015/07/17. I know you had stated in your other information that files will sit for 3 months or so before they get looked at so I am thinking that this file is being worked on now?? Or should we be worried about the date in 2016? The file went to Dar Es Salaam but on the Application:1 it says
Field Name: Secondary Office
Action:Removed
Old Value: Dar Es Salaam
Updated date 2015/07/17
The Secondary Office is referred to another page is Nairobi. Do you think that this is where the file is now?
The timeline for this application is May 8 application received SA July 6 file transferred to Dar Es Salaam on July 13 Started processing on July 16 and In Process
SPR Eligibility: Passed.
SPonsorship Family Class

Thank you for taking the time to help us understand the notes, it is very much appreciated!
Hello Tun701,

I am sure your eligibility is not yet completed that is why those due dates on SEC/CRIM are useless, but wait and see when eligibility says Pass everything will be updated accordingly. Remember you must be eligible in the class you are applying PR under which is Family Class. SEC/CRIM/MED is just for the safety of Canadians. I see SPR is approved but allow PA's eligibility to pass as well. When a woman is pregnant the womb does not go backward but forward so someday everything will come to an end.

Reactions: Mpmp

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
David9245 said:
Hi Eagle,

Thank you for throwing more light on the notes.
In my case the lead officer in CIC-Miss. did not write anything( No warning to the visa office), But the lead officer at the visa office recommended REVIEW REQUIRED and sent it back to CIC Miss (Assigned to RC-9570,Since 23/7/2015), And ever since i have been waiting. does that means it is now up to the lead officer in CIC to recommend pass or interview and assigned it back to the visa office for more processing?

And lastly what are the chance of coming out as recommend pass from the lead officer in CIC Miss, after review required recommendation? and also after waiting for that long. My last note was requested 30/10/2015.

Thank you
David
Hello David9245,

No, it is the lead officer at RC-9570 who marked it Review Required and he/she left Assign back to himself/herself since the lead officer at the visa office will anyway contacted him/her in the future to do the last review on eligibility. To prove this your need to study your Activities, Paper Transfer, Applications activities and so on you will see that it was the lead officer at RC-9570 who marked PA's eligibility to Review Required. When you see Review Required it means the boll has been thrown to the lead officer at the embassy to either change it to Interview Required and proceed with the scheduling or process the file until he/she recommend it to pass then at that time the file can be assign back to RC-9570.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammer2211 said:
Dear Eagle
First of all thank you so much for taking out soo much time to create this thread which will help everyone alot and give a better insight of the notes and what to expect of their case. Thank you once much. Your effort is much appreciated. God bless you.

Secondly it will also be great if you can guide everyone about the best time to apply for the notes.

Thank you.

Hi sammer2211,

Thanks to you as well. I like your second question and I will update the post as to when one can request their GCMS notes.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rose68 said:
Hi Eagle,
I heartily appreciated yr time from yr busy life for GCMS note explanation.
I thankful to u for this forum and without any interest u spend yr valuable time for this forum to help people.
Again thank u.

Best Regards.
Hi rose68,

Thanks dear, I love to help which is part of my nature. Sometimes my wife does not allow me to touch my laptop lol but I know how to get away with it. I know you are getting ready to land and I wish you wish once again safe trip to Canada when your visa comes.

Eagle333

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Good morning Eagle,

thank you for the post again. It helps a lot of us out.

In my notes, 1st page it says Preferred Correspondence Chanel : Other. What does this mean? I asked them to email us.

It also says Location:Registry does this mean its still not in an officers hand yet?

Under Application Status 2: It says App Status Reason: TFR-Eligibility

Then under Application 1: Field name secondary officer, Action: Removed What did they remove?

Thankfully though under my notes 7 while my case was in Mississauga, I see that it says

Sponsor Eligibility Decision: Passed.
GCMS check: No relevant/material information
Correct Fees received and allocated
Proof of relationship submitted between SPR and PA - Marriage Certificate R.11 based on: IMM0008 Case Forwarded to visa officer for processing.

As you know, I was quite scared our eligibility would have been flagged because my husband and I got married quite quickly.

Also Im happy to see some of the emails that I have written to the VO in my notes. At least SOMEONE is seeing how desperate I am for him to be with me.

Thanks Eagle! I hope you have a great holiday with your wife! Spend time with her!! she probably hates your laptop. lol

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masriixo said:
Good morning Eagle,

thank you for the post again. It helps a lot of us out.

In my notes, 1st page it says Preferred Correspondence Chanel : Other. What does this mean? I asked them to email us.

It also says Location:Registry does this mean its still not in an officers hand yet?

Under Application Status 2: It says App Status Reason: TFR-Eligibility

Then under Application 1: Field name secondary officer, Action: Removed What did they remove?

Thankfully though under my notes 7 while my case was in Mississauga, I see that it says

Sponsor Eligibility Decision: Passed.
GCMS check: No relevant/material information
Correct Fees received and allocated
Proof of relationship submitted between SPR and PA - Marriage Certificate R.11 based on: IMM0008 Case Forwarded to visa officer for processing.

As you know, I was quite scared our eligibility would have been flagged because my husband and I got married quite quickly.

Also Im happy to see some of the emails that I have written to the VO in my notes. At least SOMEONE is seeing how desperate I am for him to be with me.

Thanks Eagle! I hope you have a great holiday with your wife! Spend time with her!! she probably hates your laptop. lol
Good Day Masriixo,

1. You need contact them to update your Preferred Correspondence Chanel.
2.Yes, registry means no one is working on your file until that BF'D comes.
3. TFR-Eligibility is when your paper file is in transit from RC-9570 to any Canadian Mission overseas.
4. Field name secondary officer, Action: Removed, what did they remove? This is just to support the entire post I just made about RC-9570 will still getting update of your file even if paper file depart from Canada. Alright let me answer your question now, what did they remove? If you notice your very first Application with the highest number had CPC-M as PRIMARY OFFICE then at the field name. ACTION said added. Now as you going up you will notice numbers are decreasing then I want you to find one application with field name SECONDARY, and ACTION said added at the bottom you will see CPC-M becomes the secondary office to monitor your file that explain the old value of CPC-M being the Primary value need to be removed when paper file arrive at the Embassy. Then Your embassy will be the PRIMARY office to deal with your file while CPC-M will be SECONDARY.

Yes my wife hate my laptop so bad lol. But she also know that I am helping people.

Reactions: Leger809