+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Bonjour les amis, new person here (edit. new on the forum, old in Quebec - since 4 years!). I've shared my timeline to the spreadsheet but in brief: PR application sent 29-10-2016, AOR 16-02-2017. MedReq 29-03-2017 which was approved early April. Since then nothing, no requests to pay fees, no updates in my CIC or ECAS.
Slight frustration and desperation are starting to creep on me because I'm also falling on implied status while waiting for a work permit extension, and I should submit another WP application for January because I will be taking another position at my workplace (if it all goes well)... Seriously, seems a little bloated to have three permits pending soon just because somebody wants to keep employing me :confused:o_O

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Bonjour les amis, new person here (edit. new on the forum, old in Quebec - since 4 years!). I've shared my timeline to the spreadsheet but in brief: PR application sent 29-10-2016, AOR 16-02-2017. MedReq 29-03-2017 which was approved early April. Since then nothing, no requests to pay fees, no updates in my CIC or ECAS.
Slight frustration and desperation are starting to creep on me because I'm also falling on implied status while waiting for a work permit extension, and I should submit another WP application for January because I will be taking another position at my workplace (if it all goes well)... Seriously, seems a little bloated to have three permits pending soon just because somebody wants to keep employing me :confused:o_O
Welcome to the club. As you must have already noticed that CIC is almost done with most of the Sept applications. There are good chances that you will get your PPR in next 2 months and won't need to submit WP application in Jan.

SAMUEL PK

Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
--
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
IELTS Request
--
Med's Request
waiting
The AOR shows that CIC received my application for PR in March 2017,its been five months Iam waiting,the next step is to receive medical request i guess.is it?so anybody has experienced this delay?

hi aswathy
could you please enter your details in spreadsheet (New delhi visa office page) so you can find many friends who are facing similar problems( including myself)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11kdzo2tA_6HiILyuHtDsYtVajswDvHYTUiEFlFM1b28/edit#gid=1036764592

taemee

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
it was 30th of this month last year when I submitted my application. I am hoping to get MR by mid to End September. If that happens then God willing I hope that i will be able to get done with PR by December. On that point I just want to say this to all of you lovely people.
We live in a world that is deeply divided. Noe-liberal economic policies and immigration are just tools that are being used to maintain the status co. To keep the oppressed far from the shores of the privileged nations.Time will come in our lives when we will be part of this society where most people unwillingly and without knowing become party to that oppressive system. I for once want to say this to you that when you get the opportunity in your life, even within a tiny sphere of influence, please use that opportunity to bring justice and equality to as many human beings as possible for you at that time. Not just for your neighborhood or your city or your province or country or people. We the immigrants are the only people in these countries who fully understand and experience the difference between the so called first world and the third world. Hence we have the vision and comprehension of dark realities that people are facing just at few hours flight from here. So we must take the responsibility and initiative to share resources, wealth and opportunities that we enjoy to the rest of the world. It seems utopian only because we live in an extremely polarized world where so called human rights are not rights but privileges. So even if at this time it seems a distant dream for you or your only concern is to get a degree or a job or a house or whatever it is that you want from Canada, time will come when you will realize that you had the opportunity to make some difference. Just be watchful and don't let that opportunity slip from your hands now.
Thanks for reading.

taemee

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Oops PEQ holder ?
Lengthy ordeal.
My first year I was in Newfoundland.. Then got a job in Montreal in 2011.. PQ government played with me. Every time I reached the proficiency level in French they raised it. I played catch up for 3 years until there was no higher level left for them to raise and neither was PQ government to test my resolve. So finally I got my CSQ.. Then the process of collecting all papers and dealing with archaic bureaucracy of one country after another... Finally I sent my application last year.. and here I am.. and...Chomsky can be your friend if you are a stubborn individual...

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Lengthy ordeal.
My first year I was in Newfoundland.. Then got a job in Montreal in 2011.. PQ government played with me. Every time I reached the proficiency level in French they raised it. I played catch up for 3 years until there was no higher level left for them to raise and neither was PQ government to test my resolve. So finally I got my CSQ.. Then the process of collecting all papers and dealing with archaic bureaucracy of one country after another... Finally I sent my application last year.. and here I am.. and...Chomsky can be your friend if you are a stubborn individual...
oh ok thats quite a long time ...but strange thing is you should have received at least Medical by now ... Did u requested GCMS ,if yes anything there?