+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

karenjent

Dec 4, 2015
Hello guys please help me if you have any info.

I have sent my Medicals as it was requested, but now got an e-mail from my visa office that I didnt put the US visitor visa refusal in the Schedule A.

I have replied them back explaining that it was not put by mistake.

The point is that while filling in the form I didnt read the question carefully and stressed my attention only to permanent and work permit visas, and as i didnt apply for them anytime my answer was NO. but in the end of this question it asks about visitor visa es well. so in fact i had one refusal from US and as the question was skipped I answered NO instead of Yes.

Did anybody had such experience ?

Thanks,
K

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
karenjent said:

I have sent my Medicals as it was requested, but now got an e-mail from my visa office that I didnt put the US visitor visa refusal in the Schedule A.

The point is that while filling in the form I didnt read the question carefully and stressed my attention only to permanent and work permit visas, and as i didnt apply for them anytime my answer was NO. but in the end of this question it asks about visitor visa es well. so in fact i had one refusal from US and as the question was skipped I answered NO instead of Yes.

Thanks,
K
To understand the situation, could you answer the following questions
1. Can you copy-paste the EXACT text of the e-mail that you got. It would really help to analyze your situation.
2. What is your visa office? Where are you from originally?
3. Have you ever applied for a Canadian visa before your PR application? Did you fail to mention the US refusal in those applications for a Canadian visa as weel?

karenjent

Dec 4, 2015
hello michel_hammamet.

the message was:
in order to conclude the processing of your application information why you did not put US visa refusal on your Schedule A

VIsa office: Warsaw

No I have never applied for any immigration before. Quebec is the first.

Thanks,
K

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
karenjent said:
hello michel_hammamet.

the message was:
in order to conclude the processing of your application information why you did not put US visa refusal on your Schedule A

VIsa office: Warsaw

No I have never applied for any immigration before. Quebec is the first.

Thanks,
K
I need the complete text of the email. Not only 1 line. From the very beginning to the very end. Thanks.

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karenjent said:

Thanks,
K

Ohh My GOD I also refusal from US visit Visa. Where to put it .. I did not include that. ??? ??? ???

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
mapsora said:
Ohh My GOD I also refusal from US visit Visa. Where to put it .. I did not include that. ??? ??? ???
Guys, how come? Did you read the Schedule A questions carefully? It distinctly says that IF YOU HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY REFUSED ANY TYPE OF VISA IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY

Well, it IS important. As you see from the case above they crosschecked with US visa database and found out this info.

I don't want to scare you, but it might really be an issue unless you provide very convincing fairness letter WHY it happened. But it should be REALLY convincing.

Please, guys, let us know what happens next with your application.

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
michel_hammamet said:
Guys, how come? Did you read the Schedule A questions carefully? It distinctly says that IF YOU HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY REFUSED ANY TYPE OF VISA IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY

Well, it IS important. As you see from the case above they crosschecked with US visa database and found out this info.

I don't want to scare you, but it might really be an issue unless you provide very convincing fairness letter WHY it happened. But it should be REALLY convincing.

Please, guys, let us know what happens next with your application.
I don't Konw .. I am going to sent the updated Schedule A again tomorrow. With A litter.

D

David83

My interview has been scheduled for landing. What they will be asking in this interview? Or it's just to collect the documents needed to change the status and issue the card?

Hoback

Apr 27, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
U024
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent upfront
Nomination.....
5-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Med's Request
Sent upfront
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
In Canada since 22-08-2013
David83 said:
My interview has been scheduled for landing. What they will be asking in this interview? Or it's just to collect the documents needed to change the status and issue the card?
Did CIC schedule it for you? As far as I know landing interview is a formality and it usually is basic questions.

Stephilsophy

May 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Request
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
23-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
It's been quite some time since I posted here.

So I landed on 23rd, May,2016 and I am currently waiting for my pr card.

It's been 47 days and I haven't received it yet. How long do we normally have to wait?

Thanks in advance

Steph

Musers

Jan 2, 2013
Hi guys,

I was wondering did any inland applicants(meaning the VO is in Ottawa) receive MER lately if you received your FN in 2016?

I myself received FN in March 2016, still haven't received MER yet.

andy000

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 :Quebec . 18-11-2016 : Federal
Doc's Request.
26-05-2016 : Birth Certificate (Quebec). RPRF paid Upfront. Australian PCC sent with application.(Federal)
Nomination.....
10-06-2016 : CSQ.
AOR Received.
07-12-2015 : Quebec . 17-02-2017 : Federal.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application.
File Transfer...
17-02-2017.
Med's Request
04-04-2017.
Med's Done....
13-04-2017. Passed : 20-04-2017
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
01-03-2018.
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2018.
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
Stephilsophy said:
It's been quite some time since I posted here.

So I landed on 23rd, May,2016 and I am currently waiting for my pr card.

It's been 47 days and I haven't received it yet. How long do we normally have to wait?

Thanks in advance

Steph
[/

57 Days

richardrn

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
hi guys! with regards to filling up my federal application also under QSW. in the Generic application form, they do not ask for the middle name. i would like to ask if there is / or there are portions that middle name is asked? i am confuse if i will be putting my middle name beside my given name. thanks for the reply.

Mikediwan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21st 2015
AOR Received.
June 8th 2015
IELTS Request
January 21st 2016
File Transfer...
CSQ Received June 6th 2016
Med's Request
February 24th 2016
Interview........
Waved
richardrn said:
hi guys! with regards to filling up my federal application also under QSW. in the Generic application form, they do not ask for the middle name. i would like to ask if there is / or there are portions that middle name is asked? i am confuse if i will be putting my middle name beside my given name. thanks for the reply.
no need for middle name