+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

quebimm

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Quebec aplicant said:
Hi Guys ,

I filed my federal on 5th May , reached Sydney office on 11th May its being 41 days since the file reached Sydney office and no response yet any idea how long it takes for a federal file number.

Regards
Quebec Aplicant
Have you got AOR? Please reply.

Thank You

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
quebimm said:
Have you got your AOR? I am on the same timeline as of yours. Please reply.
Thank You

Hi quebimm,

I hope you can share your timeline

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
AARUN said:
I just got CSQ and arranging my document for federal. I got confused in one thing, i stayed 2 years in Australia and 3 years in UK. Do i need a Police Clearence of bot country or only the last country that i visited. Somebody told me that i just need the police clearence of the last country that i visited. My home country is Nepal and currently living in Nepal.
Hi AARUN,

Congrats and good luck with your Federal Application.

Well as advised by MWQ & michel_hammamet, the PCC is a must from each country or territory where you have lived for 6 months in a row since the age of 18.

Regards

wei shen

Jul 3, 2016
ken2011 said:
Dear all friends!!!

I've just received an email from CIC Singapore requiring me send them additional information to prove that I intend to reside in Quebec.
It is so strange because I had CSQ already, thus I don't need to prove that why I choose Quebec, intend to live there. It is definitely the work of Quebec Immigration Officer!
This is my timelines:

CSQ application: May 2011
CSQ received : April 2015
Federal app: July 2015
AOR Federal: August 2015
And today I received this email from them.

I am very nervous for this email! Any experts know, please share your experiences! I am very appreciate.

This is an email which they sent to me.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED
Evidence that you intend to reside in the province of Quebec and therefore meet the requirement
of section 86(2)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. This could include, but is not
limited to, an explanation of why you chose to apply to settle in Quebec, a listing of family and
friends in Quebec, language test results, etc.

If you are unable to comply with one or more of our requests, please provide a detailed
explanation. All documents that are not in either English or French must be accompanied by a
certified translation. It is your responsibility to notify this office of any change in your address,
contact numbers, marital status, family configuration, or employment or educational status. We
will advise you of any other requirements, but we are NOT able to respond to requests for
information on the routine progress of your application.
You must comply with the above requirements within thirty days (30) from the date of this letter.
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.
Hello Ken, I just received a similar email from CIC Singapore. May I know how did you proceed with your application and what is your status currently?

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
wei shen said:
Hello Ken, I just received a similar email from CIC Singapore. May I know how did you proceed with your application and what is your status currently?
Do you have any ties to any other province? have you ever lived or studied in any other province other than Quebec? Theu usually request this kind of info due to the above questions.

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wei shen said:
I also got this kind of email. Why they ask that why not they sign bond.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Proof of funds for Quebec immigration

Hi all,
Is there any requirement of Proof of funds for Quebec immigration?
Thanks.

kheir

Feb 26, 2016
mapsora said:
I also got this kind of email. Why they ask that why not they sign bond.
Hello, just need to know that your application has been placed in process or not? Thank you

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kheir said:
Hello, just need to know that your application has been placed in process or not? Thank you
Hello i emailed the requested document, and my application still in process since 2month.
What about yours

kheir

Feb 26, 2016
mapsora said:
Hello i emailed the requested document, and my application still in process since 2month.
What about yours
[/quoFPR.in which date your application has been placed in process?

I have done medical in may and I am awaiting for FPR

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kheir said:
mapsora said:
What about yours
[/quoFPR.in which date your application has been placed in process?

I have done medical in may and I am awaiting for FPR
Can you please share your country.

Jul 4, 2016
Hey guys and fellow experts! :) I hope you're all doing well.

I'm from the United States and I've been in Quebec (Montreal) for over 2 years now on a "Visitor Visa" (each 6 months I was applying to stay another 6 month with my boyfriend). The first year was great, but the second year we've dealt with a lot of struggles. My boyfriend is losing hope and he's been dealing with a lot with his family and his mother currently fighting for her life. We love each other, We're planing on getting married, but not under these circumstances, we don't really want to use the marriage card as a tool for me to get a free pass here in Canada.

For other reasons he's not eligible to sponsor me (he lost his job a few months ago...like I've mentioned he's been through a lot within a year).

I can fully support myself, but I want to be a resident permanent and I just don't know what to do.

I got a business online, I only speak English and I won't mind studying or work here if that's what it takes.

I have a medical background, but finding a job in the medical field when you only speak English, let's say that it's quite a pain in the ass.

I just don't know who to contact, who to trust, where to start and what I should do - I'm overwhelmed, stressed and lost. I'm crying at nights praying for someone to help me out.

Please PM me or reply to me here if you have any ideas or solutions.

I'm not special, and I know a lot of people here are looking for answers. I will be so grateful if someone could at least give me some hope. I love this country, I love my boyfriend & his family - I don't want to lose them.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear kheir,

How much time Singapore VO takes after submit requested document for medical?
And can you Please share your time line.

vineet2garg

Oct 12, 2011
Hello Guys,

I have received CSQ in May 2016 and I am preparing the required documents to be mail for Federal application stage.

I need some help in filling up of form, please assist me:
1. Form IMM0008ENU_2D - Generic Application Form for Canada
For the Dependant sections: what shall I select under the status section for question 'Country of residence' for a person who is living outside native country on the dependent visa. As there is no section where I can select or mention that the person is on a dependant visa. I have entered Foreign National, as this what I suppose the most related status for the spouse who is on Dependant Visa.

2. I have received 2 copies of the CSQ from Quebec, do I need to mail both original copies of CSQ along as part of the Federal Application?

Looking forward to the assistance and guidance.

shalp12

Jun 14, 2016
vineet2garg said:
Hello Guys,

I have received CSQ in May 2016 and I am preparing the required documents to be mail for Federal application stage.

I need some help in filling up of form, please assist me:
1. Form IMM0008ENU_2D - Generic Application Form for Canada
For the Dependant sections: what shall I select under the status section for question 'Country of residence' for a person who is living outside native country on the dependent visa. As there is no section where I can select or mention that the person is on a dependant visa. I have entered Foreign National, as this what I suppose the most related status for the spouse who is on Dependant Visa.

2. I have received 2 copies of the CSQ from Quebec, do I need to mail both original copies of CSQ along as part of the Federal Application?

Looking forward to the assistance and guidance.
Reply-1
The country a person is living in. A person’s country of residence may be different from their country or countries of citizenship.
Reply-2
Keep 1 original with you and submit 1 original with federal application.

Hope this clarifies.