+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Yogivrun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
hi
I have a question please.

from 18th January QC Immigration will start them program for file accepting.
they mention that QC Immigration NEED 57 score.
I have 57 score only with out celpip or ielts.
now my question is if i apply under this program than its guaranteed that they will surely give me PR VISA?

OR

After application acceptance they will do some lucky draw ? :)

Cause I don't want to spend more money in garbage so..if they are not working on application than I don't want to apply.

D

David83

Hello guys,

I just received an email from the central intake office saying that my PR application is complete and placed into processing. I have three questions:

• How can I access my file online and follow the updates, and what information should I use?
  • Is it possible to know at this stage which Visa Office will handle my application?
  • What should I expect next?

Thanks

Hoback

Apr 27, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
U024
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent upfront
Nomination.....
5-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Med's Request
Sent upfront
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
In Canada since 22-08-2013
We've been waiting for CSQ since 2012. It finally came in September this year. We filed the application with Medical and RCMP clearance certificates on 15 September. No AOR so far. I believe it normally takes 3 months.

dprograms

Feb 3, 2015
If my country has about 2x months to process the Federal (After CSQ),

Can I go to study in France and lodge the federal part in Paris (which takes 9 months)???

Or I still have to lodge the Federal part in my native country?

Thx!!

julietkq

Jul 22, 2015
Hi,

I have a few questions and hope that somebody in this forum can help me.

I have just received my CSQ few days ago and starting to collect documents for federal part. After reading all the forms, here is my questions:

1. Some forms ask about my education from primary to university and my parents, brothers' information (birthday, address etc). Do I need to submit my school reports (primary, secondary etc) and my family's passport, birth certificates to support?

2. Basically, do I need to submit any supporting documents to support what I declare in the forms? for example: my marriage cert, photocopy of my passport, birth cert etc?

If I dont need, it means I just fill in all the requested forms with police certificates and send to them for processing?

Really appreciate your prompt response.

Thanks

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
julietkq said:
Hi,

Please find below replies and best luck. By the way, what is your visa office.

Hi,

I have a few questions and hope that somebody in this forum can help me.

I have just received my CSQ few days ago and starting to collect documents for federal part. After reading all the forms, here is my questions:

1. Some forms ask about my education from primary to university and my parents, brothers' information (birthday, address etc). Do I need to submit my school reports (primary, secondary etc) and my family's passport, birth certificates to support?

ABC: No school reports are required. No family passports are required except those dependents mentioned on the application including accompanying and non- accompanying ( just wife and children). Anyway, follow the checklist for the required documents.

2. Basically, do I need to submit any supporting documents to support what I declare in the forms? for example: my marriage cert, photocopy of my passport, birth cert etc?

ABC: Just follow carefully and abide by the checklist for the required documents to submit in the column under QSW.

If I dont need, it means I just fill in all the requested forms with police certificates and send to them for processing?

ABC: Just follow carefully and abide by the checklist for the required documents to submit in the column under QSW.

Really appreciate your prompt response.

Thanks

MrLoneli

Oct 2, 2014
Hi Everyone,
I'm planning to apply the application for January 2016 intake. I just briefly calculate my points as below:

- Education: Bachelor of Science in Information System and Software Engineering (WES: 4 years degree): 10 points

- Area of Training: Computer Science : 16 points

- IELTS: (I'll sit an exam on 12/12, and manage to get at least CLB6): 4 points

- Experience: I have Social Insurance Contribution from 04/2010 -> 11/2014 (more than 48 months): --> 8 points
I've not asked for Social Insurance Contribution from 12/2014 - present. Since I already got maximum 8 points for Experience factor, do I need to get SIC for missing period as well?

- Financial Self-Sufficiency: how to claim the point ? I've had approximately 10k CAD in my bank account.

- Adopted Child under 12 years old: I'm Single, and I intend to adopt my brother's daughter, my brother divorced. Can I claim the point ?

Total:
- Without an adopted child: 54 points
- With an adopted child: 58 points

Please correct me if I calculated some point incorrect.
By the way, I'm single, Do I need to submit Single Status Certificate ?

My adopted child will accompany with me, according to form A-1520-AA:
Do I have to submit the supporting documents:
- Dependent children accompanying you: factor 13 and factor 14
and
- Adopted children who are accompanying you: factor 16 ?
or only the latter would be fine ?

Thanks

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
David83 said:
Hello guys,

I just received an email from the central intake office saying that my PR application is complete and placed into processing. I have three questions:

• How can I access my file online and follow the updates, and what information should I use?
  • Is it possible to know at this stage which Visa Office will handle my application?

Thanks
Hi David,

1) Wait 3 days until your file is updated to CIC website, access "check my application status" and use the file / case no. or UCI , follow the instructions and fill the identification info to access the service.

2) For the visa office , better to wait ,, if you are applying from inside Canada you have Ottawa or Sydney , what difference it makes anyway..

3) You should expect (after 1 month ++ ) Medical request or any additional documents request , RPRF ...

Good luck

D

David83

Luc22 said:
Hi David,

1) Wait 3 days until your file is updated to CIC website, access "check my application status" and use the file / case no. or UCI , follow the instructions and fill the identification info to access the service.

2) For the visa office , better to wait ,, if you are applying from inside Canada you have Ottawa or Sydney , what difference it makes anyway..

3) You should expect (after 1 month ++ ) Medical request or any additional documents request , RPRF ...

Good luck
Thanks Luc22. What is the average time to get the PR from Ottawa and Sydney these days?

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
David83 said:
Thanks Luc22. What is the average time to get the PR for Ottawa and Sydney these days?
CIC website shows an average of 15 months ,, i have seen people getting it in 10 months +/- from AOR date. again, it is case by case so things might vary ..

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mina_monmon said:
Hello Mates ,

Just a question ,

if my passport valid till 11 months only , and im going to send my federal application within one month ,
shall i send another passport in the stage of asking for passport sending due to the maturity date for the first one ?

appreciate receive your feedback
:)

Hello Mates ,

Just a question ,

if my passport valid till 11 months only , and im going to send my federal application within one month ,
shall i send another passport in the stage of asking for passport sending due to the maturity date for the first one ?

appreciate receive your feedback

ruldu ram

Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
sep. 2014
Med's Done....
sep. 2014
Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

This is the mail reply dated as on june, 2015, of my case

but on e-cas my file status is shown given below
1. application has been received on jan. 2014
2. acknowledgement on feb. 2014
3. start processing on march 2014
4. med done on may and sep. 2014
5. med. result have been received
this is my file status on e-cas

how much i have to wait pls. explain

YoungKim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2015
AOR Received.
07/13/2015
Med's Request
09/17/2015
Med's Done....
10/01/2015
Passport Req..
02/12/2016
LANDED..........
02/22/2016
David83 said:
Hello guys,

Thanks
When I had an email from the governement, they gave me my application # and everything. What does it say in your e-mail ?

here is th link for CIC I use to check my status online.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp

YoungKim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2015
AOR Received.
07/13/2015
Med's Request
09/17/2015
Med's Done....
10/01/2015
Passport Req..
02/12/2016
LANDED..........
02/22/2016
ruldu ram said:
Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

This is the mail reply dated as on june, 2015, of my case

but on e-cas my file status is shown given below
1. application has been received on jan. 2014
2. acknowledgement on feb. 2014
3. start processing on march 2014
4. med done on may and sep. 2014
5. med. result have been received
this is my file status on e-cas

how much i have to wait pls. explain
Did you pay landing fees ?
Are you in or out of canada

YoungKim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2015
AOR Received.
07/13/2015
Med's Request
09/17/2015
Med's Done....
10/01/2015
Passport Req..
02/12/2016
LANDED..........
02/22/2016
dprograms said:
If my country has about 2x months to process the Federal (After CSQ),

Can I go to study in France and lodge the federal part in Paris (which takes 9 months)???

Or I still have to lodge the Federal part in my native country?

Thx!!
You should be able to go and study if you have a study visa for France.
I would also avoid studying in Canada during the federal process even if you have a valid study permit here.
I heard from my agent that this is very frowned upon becasuse they made this immigration process so people
would come and join the labour force which deafts the intended purpose of their immigration program.

If you decide to stay, during this time, you are really forced to work.