+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
Jacques_Leo said:
Hi Luc, i did some research based on the timeline of 2014 in-land applicants, found out the average wait time after medical examination is 4-6 months.
Hopefully we could get some good news by Dec / Jan
Thanks for the info Jacques,,

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jacques_Leo said:
Yes, the waiting almost killed me, i thought it may lost or been returned but finally i got it.
thanks and i think they felt about the delay then send to you the med request after only 1 month

in egypt they ask about it with in 6 months

disBrew

Nov 23, 2015
All aboard the Feb/Mar application train :)
I expect mine on Dec/Jan as well. Let's hope for it

So far, they didn't ask for extra documents. Also, every Tuesday I keep checking the online application status page :D

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Brothers ,

This My first Comment in this forum ,

Please i have a question urgently concerning to the Police Clearance Certificate ,

My Wife went to USA twice time before but in each time she didn't pass 6 months , so here is the question she has to present the police clearance certificate from USA Talking in yours consideration she didn't pass 6 months in each trip ?

2 - My Second Question , In the Travel history Application shall she mention the date of enter and exit in each time ?

Appreciate receive your feedback ,

Thanks In Advance ,
Cheers ,

nimar_023

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
swarna said:
Hi,

I am also waiting for the AOR.
was submitted on 21 AUG 2015.
I don't understand the criteria for issuing AOR by CIC. Under the same program, people living at the same province, the issuing of AOR can vary a lot. May be months of difference.
It's just a simple acknowledgement receipt. It's understandable once they start processing it's totally case by case and processing time can vary, after issuing AOR. But how come there are differences during issuing AOR?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mina_monmon said:
Dear Brothers ,

This My first Comment in this forum ,

Please i have a question urgently concerning to the Police Clearance Certificate ,

My Wife went to USA twice time before but in each time she didn't pass 6 months , so here is the question she has to present the police clearance certificate from USA Talking in yours consideration she didn't pass 6 months in each trip ?
pcc from the USA is not required if she didn't spend >6 months there.

2 - My Second Question , In the Travel history Application shall she mention the date of enter and exit in each time ?
Yes

Thanks In Advance ,
Cheers ,

csvinayak

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
disBrew said:
All aboard the Feb/Mar application train :)
I expect mine on Dec/Jan as well. Let's hope for it

So far, they didn't ask for extra documents. Also, every Tuesday I keep checking the online application status page :D
Hi All ,
Can someone please clarify . ECAS one can register only after he receives a file number from CIC right ? . I guess there is no way after we receive CSQ & send the application to CIC , a way of checking if the file is being processed or not

Regards
Vinayak

MrLoneli

Oct 2, 2014
Hi Everyone,
I'm planning to apply the application for January 2016 intake. I just briefly calculate my points as below:

- Education: Bachelor of Science in Information System and Software Engineering (WES: 4 years degree): 10 points

- Area of Training: Computer Science : 16 points

- IELTS: (I'll sit an exam on 12/12, and manage to get at least CLB6): 4 points

- Experience: I have Social Insurance Contribution from 04/2010 -> 11/2014 (more than 48 months): --> 8 points
I've not asked for Social Insurance Contribution from 12/2014 - present. Since I already got maximum 8 points for Experience factor, do I need to get SIC for missing period as well?

- Financial Self-Sufficiency: how to claim the point ? I've had approximately 10k CAD in my bank account. where can I get FORM A-0552-OA ?

- Adopted Child under 12 years old: I'm Single, and I intend to adopt my brother's daughter, my brother divorced. Can I claim the point ?

Total:
- Without an adopted child: 54 points
- With an adopted child: 58 points

Please correct me if I calculated some point incorrect.
By the way, I'm single, Do I need to submit Single Status Certificate ?
And according to form A-1520-AA: Do I have to submit the supporting documents:
- Dependent children accompanying you: factor 13 and factor 14
and
- Adopted children who are accompanying you: factor 16 ?
or only the latter will be fine ?

Thanks

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nimar_023 said:
I don't understand the criteria for issuing AOR by CIC. Under the same program, people living at the same province, the issuing of AOR can vary a lot. May be months of difference.
It's just a simple acknowledgement receipt. It's understandable once they start processing it's totally case by case and processing time can vary, after issuing AOR. But how come there are differences during issuing AOR?
really strange my friend sent at 14-08-2015 and received his AOR at 06-11-2015 and i sent at 26-08-2015 but there is no AOR till now alo who sent on 02-09-2015 received the AOR BEFORE 4 DAYS

:-\

YoungKim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2015
AOR Received.
07/13/2015
Med's Request
09/17/2015
Med's Done....
10/01/2015
Passport Req..
02/12/2016
LANDED..........
02/22/2016
Jacques_Leo said:
That's normal for call center agent, they have rules. They won't help you if your wait time is under 18 weeks, which is the standard processing time before AOR.
In my case, it took 4 months and 3 days to get AOR.
Helo Jacque Leo, after your medical exam, are you still waiting for the decision to be made ?
Have you paid your landing fees yet ?

I have done both, this month and still waiting.

Jacques_Leo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2015
Passport Req..
20-01-2016
YoungKim said:
Helo Jacque Leo, after your medical exam, are you still waiting for the decision to be made ?
Have you paid your landing fees yet ?

I have done both, this month and still waiting.
Hi, yeah i already paid my rprf and waiting for DM
May i know what's your visa office ? Ottawa i guess?

hannafer31

Feb 28, 2015
kgino said:
For your comparison or reference, here is my experience:

Med instructions - 17 Aug
Medicals received - 10 Sep
Passport request - 17 Sep
Payment of RPRF - 23 Sep
PP submission - 11 Oct
PP returned w/ visa - 26 Oct

My Application Status states Decision Made. But when I click on the details, the info provided is only up to 17 September 2015. No updates after that. By the way, my Visa Office is Abu Dhabi.

Hi, my agency is in the Philippines and they applied in the Philippines also. But I've done my medical here in Dubai and submitted to Abu Dhabi Immigration, I checked my ECAS they have received already last July. Until now no update from them :(

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Lammawitch ,
First of all i appreciate your support and your speediest response to my question

Please dear i have another question and im looking a response from ur side dear .

1- my children born in usa and they spent only from 3 to 4 months in usa , so here is the question shall i mention the date for enter and exit taking in your consideration that it is not required in the ( Travel History Application ) for those under 18 ?

2- Second shall i attach a copy of their enter & exit stamps at their passport or not , im asking concern my children ?

3- Third , My Children has american passport but im going to apply for fedral stage with their national Passport , so is there any problem for this issue , and if not , shall i attach their Enter & Exit stamp at their american passport ?

thanks in advance :) :) :) :)

YoungKim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2015
AOR Received.
07/13/2015
Med's Request
09/17/2015
Med's Done....
10/01/2015
Passport Req..
02/12/2016
LANDED..........
02/22/2016
Jacques_Leo said:
Hi, yeah i already paid my rprf and waiting for DM
May i know what's your visa office ? Ottawa i guess?
Yup, Mine is in Ottawa.
for the MD, once you get it, they will send you a link where you can see the doctors,
I went to the first one on the list.

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Mates ,

Just a question ,

if my passport valid till 11 months only , and im going to send my federal application within one month ,
shall i send another passport in the stage of asking for passport sending due to the maturity date for the first one ?

appreciate receive your feedback
:)