+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

avanoob0712

Nov 9, 2022
Hi! I’m still waiting for my CSQ but is it possible to get my biometrics and medical exam for the federal stages in advance?
I want to get my PR sorted out asap and if getting them early on can speed things up, I’m thinking of doing it :p any ideas?
if it’s not possible to apply for and get them in advance, when is the best timing for it?
Just wait until they ask you to do those.

PRHP28

Jul 18, 2023
you can check this link :https://pvtistes.net/en/dossiers/working-in-canada/
to know If your noc code skill level. If you are in skill level C or D that's mean you have to provide them your proof of language if not you don't need to add that in your file. Good Luck!
Thank you my friend , Do you know if I can change the jobs after get my CSQ through VJO. Or any person in the forums who maybe change jobs after have the CSQ through VJO. Thank you to all

Mahmoud Eltorkman

Dec 31, 2022
Thank you my friend , Do you know if I can change the jobs after get my CSQ through VJO. Or any person in the forums who maybe change jobs after have the CSQ through VJO. Thank you to all
do you need to change your job with another noc code or you mean change your employer? for me I changed the employer with the same noc code after I got CSQ and it wasn't problem to apply for PR. I think the most important thing that you need to stay in Quebec.

Reactions: PRHP28

PRHP28

Jul 18, 2023
do you need to change your job with another noc code or you mean change your employer? for me I changed the employer with the same noc code after I got CSQ and it wasn't problem to apply for PR. I think the most important thing that you need to stay in Quebec.
I means change employer, I have the same understanding , With CSQ and open work permit ,any person can change employer and apply for PR without any problem
Thx

krishna121

Aug 13, 2023
QSW, inland

Application submission -4 august 2023
Biometric and medical passed- 15 August
PAL- 16 August
Eligibility and BGC passed- 28 August
Waiting for final decision.

Anybody know how much time it's takes to get final decision after everything is completed ?

krishna121

Aug 13, 2023
QSW, inland

VJO submisiion-20 january 2023
VJO received - March 31st

CSQ submission- 4th July
CSQ received- 17 July

AOR-14 August
PAL- 16 August
Portal 1- 30 august
Portal 2- Waiting

I sent Portal 1 details to IRCC but haven't received any automated message. Is this normal ??

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
I means change employer, I have the same understanding , With CSQ and open work permit ,any person can change employer and apply for PR without any problem
Thx
But make sure that you will leave with employer’s permission. Otherwise he could call the mifi and tells that you ( who got the job validation) is not working here and that could end up risking your CSQ ( because you got with the job latter) and pr . If you will see on the job letter approval letter email mifi write that in case the job is not vacant call us on this number . I am going to attach that phrase
Advenant que ce poste ne soit plus vacant, nous vous prions d'en informer le candidat, ainsi que le Ministère.
Si vous désirez obtenir plus de renseignements, nous vous invitons à communiquer avec le Centre de contacts clientèle du Ministère au 514 864-9191.

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
QSW, inland

VJO submisiion-20 january 2023
VJO received - March 31st

CSQ submission- 4th July
CSQ received- 17 July

AOR-14 August
PAL- 16 August
Portal 1- 30 august
Portal 2- Waiting

I sent Portal 1 details to IRCC but haven't received any automated message. Is this normal ??
did you end up receiving the 2nd email?