+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Hi everyone! I was wonderig how long does it take for the photos and address to be reviewed by the officer after receiving eCoPR? And for the people that have received it how long after the photo approval does it take for the card to be mailed? Your info would be very appreciated :)

krishna121

Aug 13, 2023
Hi everyone! I was wonderig how long does it take for the photos and address to be reviewed by the officer after receiving eCoPR? And for the people that have received it how long after the photo approval does it take for the card to be mailed? Your info would be very appreciated :)
Can you please share your portal timeline and SVO ?

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Can you please share your portal timeline and SVO ?
Applied for PR - July 26
Biometrics letter - Aug 2
Background check - Aug 4 but was not updated on my gckey until the final decision day
Medical letter - Aug 16 (passed aug 24)
Email 1 - Aug 30
Email 2 - Aug 31
eCoPR - Sep 6
Today my address was approved but the picture still not. SVO was Montreal i think
Hopefully i will receive my card soon and best of luck to everyone else!

Reactions: chchchch

chchchch

Mar 27, 2023
Applied for PR - July 26
Biometrics letter - Aug 2
Background check - Aug 4 but was not updated on my gckey until the final decision day
Medical letter - Aug 16 (passed aug 24)
Email 1 - Aug 30
Email 2 - Aug 31
eCoPR - Sep 6
Today my address was approved but the picture still not. SVO was Montreal i think
Hopefully i will receive my card soon and best of luck to everyone else!
Wow they are really speeding up!! Nice!

I got my copr before you applied for PR and still waiting for card…. it’s already been 60 days..

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Wow they are really speeding up!! Nice!

I got my copr before you applied for PR and still waiting for card…. it’s already been 60 days..
Oh really? Have you tried to call IRCC? Was the photo and the address already proved by the way?

chchchch

Mar 27, 2023
Oh really? Have you tried to call IRCC? Was the photo and the address already proved by the way?
Both are still under reviewed, so maybe you’ll be faster since your address has already been approved!
I have tried calling IRCC and sending webform about a month ago, and I just got a message that my card is mailed today.
Hope you can have yours soon!

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Both are still under reviewed, so maybe you’ll be faster since your address has already been approved!
I have tried calling IRCC and sending webform about a month ago, and I just got a message that my card is mailed today.
Hope you can have yours soon!
Yay so happy for you! You should be receiving it next week i am sure!
Congratulations!!!

• Love
Reactions: chchchch

AR PR

Aug 16, 2023
Hello my friends. Today I received my pre-arrival letter. I wonder what does it mean?the eligibility is approved? (I already received my medical pass), when can I expect to receive my ECoRP? (outland applicant)
Thanks in advance

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Logged into my GCKey today and saw the following message: "We mailed your permanent resident card to you."

I hadn't realized that one needs to link the GCKey to the PR card application separately in order to see the status there. Follow the instructions here for more info: https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/
Omg yes i just did it and i see that my card was also mailed. It says it might take up to 6 weeks to be received, but i was wondering when was yours mailed? And you haven't received it yet right?

Reactions: PowderedT0astMan

PowderedT0astMan

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Montreal
Category........
WP
Omg yes i just did it and i see that my card was also mailed. It says it might take up to 6 weeks to be received, but i was wondering when was yours mailed? And you haven't received it yet right?
Mine was mailed September 10th! Hasn't arrived yet, but hoping it will be here soon. We're going to NY on Friday-- we'll be driving, so can use our printed eCOPR if needed, but would be nice to have the PR cards before we leave...