+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Mine was mailed September 10th! Hasn't arrived yet, but hoping it will be here soon. We're going to NY on Friday-- we'll be driving, so can use our printed eCOPR if needed, but would be nice to have the PR cards before we leave...
Are you sure you can travel with only eCoPr? Because i think it is not possible. I am not sure though so i might be completely wrong.
By the way, a question for you, when you applied for CSQ did they ask you for an interview or maybe anyone else you know was asked for such?

PowderedT0astMan

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Montreal
Category........
WP
Are you sure you can travel with only eCoPr? Because i think it is not possible. I am not sure though so i might be completely wrong.
By the way, a question for you, when you applied for CSQ did they ask you for an interview or maybe anyone else you know was asked for such?
Yes, one can enter the country at a land border with eCOPR. I did it a few weeks ago. The agent asked a couple questions (nothing complex) and let us through, no problem.

One cannot board a plane into Canada with eCOPR.

Re: the CSQ, I was not asked for an interview, and don't know anyone who was. (But I don't know that many people, so my sample size is pretty small. :) )

chchchch

Mar 27, 2023
Omg yes i just did it and i see that my card was also mailed. It says it might take up to 6 weeks to be received, but i was wondering when was yours mailed? And you haven't received it yet right?
I got mine! it takes about 4 business days after the card mailed message!

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Yes, one can enter the country at a land border with eCOPR. I did it a few weeks ago. The agent asked a couple questions (nothing complex) and let us through, no problem.

One cannot board a plane into Canada with eCOPR.

Re: the CSQ, I was not asked for an interview, and don't know anyone who was. (But I don't know that many people, so my sample size is pretty small. :) )
I received my card yesterday too. 3 business days. Now best of luck to everyone else!

gusfring

Nov 9, 2022
Hello,

Can someone help me here. I got this email stating confirmation as below :

Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation
of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent
Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue
delays.

Confirming your permanent residence using the portal

But I do not see any option related to this on PR portal. Do anyone have idea about this?

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
Finally Got ECOPR today (23/09/2023)

Portal 1 : 4 August

Portal 2 : Received after (25 days) I.e. on 29 August, photo, address and declaration updated same day.

Ecopr : 23 September (……..25 days)

Pr card : waiting

VO: MONTREAL

gusfring

Nov 9, 2022

Portal 2 : Received after (25 days) I.e. on 29 August, photo, address and declaration updated same day.

Hey Bittuk,

Congrats, Did you receive anything in your email as such :

Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation
of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent
Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue
delays.

If yes can you describe what you did after that?

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
Hey Bittuk,

Congrats, Did you receive anything in your email as such :

delays.

If yes can you describe what you did after that?
In gckey account final decision reflects as Approved.

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
Hello,

Can someone help me here. I got this email stating confirmation as below :

delays.

But I do not see any option related to this on PR portal. Do anyone have idea about this?
This is your portal 1 email, after couple day you will get portal 2 email login credentials for IRcc pr portal. After login you have upload recent photo only front side, your Canada address and declaration.
After couple of days you will get Ecopr in IRcc pr portal.

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
This is your portal 1 email, after couple day you will get portal 2 email login credentials for IRcc pr portal. After login you have upload recent photo only front side, your Canada address and declaration.
First you have give reply with required information in same sequence. You got confirmation message from this email. After then you got portal 2 email for your irrc pr portal. After this follow steps which I shared with you earlier.

gusfring

Nov 9, 2022
Ok, But i receive this email on Sep 19 after that I did not receive anything else from their side. I am inland applicant I already have account in PR portal where I submitted my file, will I receive new account from their side ? On my PR portal I do not see any option.

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
First you have give reply with required information in same sequence. You got confirmation message from this email. After then you got portal 2 email for your irrc pr portal. After this follow steps which I shared with you earlier.
You got email from IRcc portal after portal 1 with in three or weeks or may be earlier. Use your previous credentials to login IRcc portal. You will find new link “Permanent Residence confirmation “ just click on this link. 1. send your declaration that you are in Canada.
2. Update your recent address
3. Upload your recent photo (front side only)
After this again with in three or four weeks or may be earlier . you will get email from IRcc pr portal to download your ECOPR.

gusfring

Nov 9, 2022
You got email from IRcc portal after portal 1 with in three or weeks or may be earlier. Use your previous credentials to login IRcc portal. You will find new link “Permanent Residence confirmation “ just click on this link. 1. send your declaration that you are in Canada.
2. Update your recent address
3. Upload your recent photo (front side only)
After this again with in three or four weeks or may be earlier . you will get email from IRcc pr portal to download your ECOPR.
Ok, Got it. I need to wait before I see this option on PR portal . For now I have replied to there email with required Information in document.