+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

deps

Aug 16, 2022
I think it might take like 1 month after eCoPR or 2. But hey at least everything went fine and you are officially a permanent resident :)
I agree on that.

Of course I'd love to have the PR card in hands, but at least I could already make a new SIN for me with the eCoPR and I feel less pressure over my shoulders, too.

Not gonna lie, it feels almost like a dream that I got the PR, finally. I feel so much relieved now.

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
I agree on that.

Of course I'd love to have the PR card in hands, but at least I could already make a new SIN for me with the eCoPR and I feel less pressure over my shoulders, too.

Not gonna lie, it feels almost like a dream that I got the PR, finally. I feel so much relieved now.
I cannot wait for the day i finally feel relieved too! But congratulations to everyone!

Reactions: deps

deps

Aug 16, 2022
Got my eCoPR yesterday here are our timelines - Inland Applicants (couple)

CSQ Application - Jan 11th
CSQ approval - March 7th
PR Application - March 26
AOR- March 31
Biometric and medical passed - April 20
First email - July 6
Second Email - Portal submission for the cards - July 17
ECoPR - July 19
PR cards - Pending
There you go

deps

Aug 16, 2022
PR Application - March 16
AOR- March 24
Biometric - March 27
Background - March 28
Medical - April 28
First email - June 29
Second time the first email (They send me the same email again for some reason) - July 11
Second Email - Portal submission for the card - July 17
ECoPR - July 19
PR cards - Pending
Sorry, haha, that's my correct timeline. But yeah, medical is usually taking one to two months.

Ghazi_

Jul 7, 2022
Glad to share my updates with the recent good developments.
This group has been great source of information and solidarity. Thank you.
Wishing everyone in this group the best of luck and continuation with your PR process.
Outlander
AOR: 24 February 2021
Biometric Letter: 22 December 2021
Biometric Completed: 10 January 2022
Pre-Arrival Services Letter : 22 June 2022
Medical Letter: 21 June 2022
Medical Completed: 28 June 2022
RPRF Letter: 29 June 2022
RPRF Receipt Uploaded: 30 June 2022
Passport Request: 29 June 2023
Passport and COPR return: 06 July 2023
Landed in Montreal and COPR stamp: 09 July 2023
Updated Canada address for PR Card: 10 July 2023
PR Card GCKey approval: 02 August 2023
Awaiting PR card delivery

Reactions: deps

jats07

Jan 23, 2023
Hello everyone,

I made an attempt to submit all my documents through the PR portal; however, the status of IMM5562 (travel history) is still displaying as "in progress," despite having completed all the required details. Anybody can help me regarding this ?

PowderedT0astMan

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Montreal
Category........
WP
I think it might take like 1 month after eCoPR or 2. But hey at least everything went fine and you are officially a permanent resident :)
Yes, current processing time for PR card is 28 days or so. Definitely not complaining! Still in a bit of shock that the process went so quickly.

(Just a bit frustrated that we're now in the "can't leave Canada" holding pattern during the summer, so we can't visit family until we get our PR cards. They could come tomorrow, they could come in a week, or in a month. We just don't know! We're initially here on temporary work permits that expired in August of 2022. I submitted the renewal for the work permits three months in advance, figuring that would be plenty of time, but we didn't get the new work permits until January 2023, which meant that for six months we were stuck in Canada. So now we're just stuck in Canada "again" but I'm hoping it will be shorter now, since the first PR card usually comes relatively quickly.)