+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ds_sidhu

Nov 1, 2021
[Inland] Anyone waiting for any updates after medical passed in April? Mine was passed on 4th April and still waiting further. Also, called IRCC but they told to wait patiently. I am just wondering if there are other folks sailing in the same boat.

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Yes, current processing time for PR card is 28 days or so. Definitely not complaining! Still in a bit of shock that the process went so quickly.

(Just a bit frustrated that we're now in the "can't leave Canada" holding pattern during the summer, so we can't visit family until we get our PR cards. They could come tomorrow, they could come in a week, or in a month. We just don't know! We're initially here on temporary work permits that expired in August of 2022. I submitted the renewal for the work permits three months in advance, figuring that would be plenty of time, but we didn't get the new work permits until January 2023, which meant that for six months we were stuck in Canada. So now we're just stuck in Canada "again" but I'm hoping it will be shorter now, since the first PR card usually comes relatively quickly.)
I was actually wondering if anyone was asked for an interview for CSQ knowing it has been approved super fast for inland applications

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
[Inland] Anyone waiting for any updates after medical passed in April? Mine was passed on 4th April and still waiting further. Also, called IRCC but they told to wait patiently. I am just wondering if there are other folks sailing in the same boat.
From what i see the trend is 2 to 3 months after medicals there is an update. Unless you are an outland applicant

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
I am in the same position! I passed the medical in March, and I did not hear anything since then. Hopefully they will get back to us soon!
Would you please share the phone number on which you called them? What what time did you call approximately? Thank you and good luck!

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
I am in the same position! I passed the medical in March, and I did not hear anything since then. Hopefully they will get back to us soon!
Would you please share the phone number on which you called them? What what time did you call approximately? Thank you and good luck!
You are an inlander too? May i ask you if they have updated anything or your account meanwhile or there is absolutely nothing (no medical or background pass)

ds_sidhu

Nov 1, 2021
Thanks for letting me know. Let’s be active on this thread if there’s any update. I called 1-888-242-2100 around 10AM and requested a call back since the hold was longer. They called me back after few hours. Honestly, they don’t have any extra information other than what we see online. However, still worth calling them to make sure things are fine. Good luck

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
You are an inlander too? May i ask you if they have updated anything or your account meanwhile or there is absolutely nothing (no medical or background pass)
No, I am outlander. They updated my background and medical status to be passed, but I have not heard anything since March.

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
Thanks for letting me know. Let’s be active on this thread if there’s any update. I called 1-888-242-2100 around 10AM and requested a call back since the hold was longer. They called me back after few hours. Honestly, they don’t have any extra information other than what we see online. However, still worth calling them to make sure things are fine. Good luck
Thanks for the info. I tried to call the same number many times and it just keeps ringing. I will try to call them again today and will let you know if I have any updates. Good luck!

ds_sidhu

Nov 1, 2021
RSWP / Online / Inland / Single Applicant

Arrima Invite: December 12, 2022
CSQ application: December 5, 2022
CSQ approved: December 23, 2022

---

PR Application submitted: March 12th, 2023
Application received(AOR): March 16th, 2023
Pre arrival services letter: March 24th, 2023
Medical request: March 28th, 2023
Medical appointments: March 30th, 2023