+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

govanotiforever1987

Jan 15, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have a question, in November 18th I saw a message in my main account where it says that my pr card would be mailed in 6 weeks, I read some people here spent even 7 weeks for their card, even, in my portal permanent residence card it still remains my photo and address in "review", how much time is acceptable to wait? Thanks.

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022

FvChieftain

Jun 28, 2022
Hi everyone,

I have a question, in November 18th I saw a message in my main account where it says that my pr card would be mailed in 6 weeks, I read some people here spent even 7 weeks for their card, even, in my portal permanent residence card it still remains my photo and address in "review", how much time is acceptable to wait? Thanks.
I received the card 2 days after receiving the update notification.

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hi everyone,

Don't worry too much about the website, lots of people received their card and the website still said "under review".

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know what is the process someone needs to follow in order to replace his Health card in QC after receiving eCopr?

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know what is the process someone needs to follow in order to replace his Health card in QC after receiving eCopr?
You have to get an online Phone appointement to renew your card. They will reach out to you and send you the form that you need to sign and send back with a copy of your CSQ and COPR/Pr Card.

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Do you t
You have to get an online Phone appointement to renew your card. They will reach out to you and send you the form that you need to sign and send back with a copy of your CSQ and COPR/Pr Card.
Thanks.
Do you think it would be faster if I just pass by their offices?

GentleM

Apr 7, 2022
Hi everyone,

It depends on the mail delivery situation, but I got it on the day it was almost 6 weeks. Then, the case changes to closing after that.