+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Ruii

Jun 11, 2022
Hello everyone!

I have a confusing situation that I hope you folks can help me untangle.

Here is what happened
  • On Dec 6th, I received a 1st email that my PR has been approved - responded right away with a note that I will be travelling for 2 weeks in december
  • On Dec 14th, I received an email that New Case was Created Under my Account and that I can log in using my current login credentials
  • On Dec 17th, I received a 2nd notice that my PR has been approved requesting that I need to respond (with the same info provided in my 1st email) - I responded today, as soon as I was in Canada again, with last entrance to Canada date updated accordingly.
Now if I log in the PR portal (https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en) with my credentials, I do not see the Permanent Residence Confirmation tab - only tabs with PR applications and PR card applications.

What should be really happening here? Do I wait for new credentials that will be created for me separately? For another email about me to be able see PR Confirmation tab? Something else?

Thanks!
No worries, it will be done soon. In just a few days you will end your application.

In my case, Portal 1 email will ask us to provide our name, UCI, Email, and Original entry date..... This one we should reply the email directly and I think you already made it.

The Portal 2 email will share with us the username and password to log in to Portal like below.
Please do not forward this email or share its contents with anybody. Individuals who are eligible to confirm their status as a permanent resident will be notified by email when IRCC is ready to add them to the portal.
Step 1: Sign in to your account
To sign in, use the following information:
  • Username: *******(your email address)
  • Temporary password: ***********
    • Notice: This is a temporary password that will expire in 30 days. After you sign in, you will need to change the password. You will then need to log into the portal again using your new password.https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

The account is different from what we applied to the PR before. It's a new one with a password in the email. Make sure you get the right one. If you do not receive the right one, raise a webform for it. It's the last step, so just keep relaxed.

Congrats in advance to you for your PR.

anna_c

Jul 21, 2022
No worries, it will be done soon. In just a few days you will end your application.

In my case, Portal 1 email will ask us to provide our name, UCI, Email, and Original entry date..... This one we should reply the email directly and I think you already made it.

The Portal 2 email will share with us the username and password to log in to Portal like below.

The account is different from what we applied to the PR before. It's a new one with a password in the email. Make sure you get the right one. If you do not receive the right one, raise a webform for it. It's the last step, so just keep relaxed.

Congrats in advance to you for your PR.

Hello! Thanks for the prompt reply, this is what I was expecting as well. What really confused me is that I received an email about permanent residence confirmation case being created in the portal, with the following text.

This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

For additional information on using the PR Portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident and receive your PR card, copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

Which made me think that I should already be able to confirm everything in my current portal account. Is this OK part of the process or something went weird? Do I still expect another email with credentials?

Ruii

Jun 11, 2022
Hello! Thanks for the prompt reply, this is what I was expecting as well. What really confused me is that I received an email about permanent residence confirmation case being created in the portal, with the following text.

Which made me think that I should already be able to confirm everything in my current portal account. Is this OK part of the process or something went weird? Do I still expect another email with credentials?
In my case, once I login to the Portal, there is a case whose Case status is "In review with IRCC" with the blue background color. And it can be clicked to confirm my home address and upload my photo. Do you have the same status? If not, a webform might be required.

OkQuebec

Jan 18, 2022
Hello everyone!

I have a confusing situation that I hope you folks can help me untangle.

Here is what happened
  • On Dec 6th, I received a 1st email that my PR has been approved - responded right away with a note that I will be travelling for 2 weeks in december
  • On Dec 14th, I received an email that New Case was Created Under my Account and that I can log in using my current login credentials
  • On Dec 17th, I received a 2nd notice that my PR has been approved requesting that I need to respond (with the same info provided in my 1st email) - I responded today, as soon as I was in Canada again, with last entrance to Canada date updated accordingly.
Now if I log in the PR portal (https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en) with my credentials, I do not see the Permanent Residence Confirmation tab - only tabs with PR applications and PR card applications.

What should be really happening here? Do I wait for new credentials that will be created for me separately? For another email about me to be able see PR Confirmation tab? Something else?

Thanks!
I have the same situation with you...
I received portal1, and I went to 2 weeks vacation...I also received the 2nd email and was able to login..

anna_c

Jul 21, 2022
I have the same situation with you...
I received portal1, and I went to 2 weeks vacation...I also received the 2nd email and was able to login..
This is sooo weird, I received 3rd email today and still cannot login...I created a webform request.

I wonder how long do they typically answer to this type of inquiries..

Ruii

Jun 11, 2022
This is sooo weird, I received 3rd email today and still cannot login...I created a webform request.

I wonder how long do they typically answer to this type of inquiries..
Webform is my close friend in the waiting period. Here are some of my email history time, just a reference to you:
Send: 2021-10-14 Answer: 2021-10-22
Send: 2022-07-26 Answer: 2022-09-08
Send: 2022-09-16 Answer: 2022-11-07

sny.sng

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
I received my CSQ on 8th December 2022. I applied for federal PR application on 21st December 2022. My work permit and TRV are expiring on 4th February 2023. To extend my work permit through BOWP, I need AOR, which takes about 2-3 months after PR submission. CSQ website mentions that if you don't have AOR, apply through LMIA exempt, employer-specific work permit. There is little to no information on this. The website says the employer needs to apply for a work permit request and it will generate a number which I need to submit with my work permit application. Do I have to submit this information instead of my AOR with my BOWP or is there another work permit process? Please provide some guidance @legalfalcon

ds_sidhu

Nov 1, 2021
Hi,
I am an inland applicant and received CSQ 2 weeks ago. I am currently on vacations out of canada and will be back in March. Can I apply for federal stage while being out of Canada? I am little confused about forms where we need to specify our travel history. Is there any timeline that we need to follow for federal after getting a CSQ?

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi,
I am an inland applicant and received CSQ 2 weeks ago. I am currently on vacations out of canada and will be back in March. Can I apply for federal stage while being out of Canada? I am little confused about forms where we need to specify our travel history. Is there any timeline that we need to follow for federal after getting a CSQ?
You must apply before CSQ expire. The expiry date is mentioned in the CSQ. In the meantime, enjoy your long vacation and in free time, just try to go through the document requirement. You can then easily apply; once you get back. Good luck.

Reactions: ds_sidhu

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hi,
I agree on what @gtcan19 said, it is better for you to start your application once you come back from your vacation. You do not want that the application gets flagged as an "outland application" just because you were momentarily outside the country. As outland application can take much longer and you don't want to apply as "inland" when outside the country (even vacationing) as the agent can see it as misrepresenting the information.
Also, the most important is to remember to always always have fun in your holidays :). Cheers

Lorena Marins

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
I agree on what @gtcan19 said, it is better for you to start your application once you come back from your vacation. You do not want that the application gets flagged as an "outland application" just because you were momentarily outside the country. As outland application can take much longer and you don't want to apply as "inland" when outside the country (even vacationing) as the agent can see it as misrepresenting the information.
Also, the most important is to remember to always always have fun in your holidays :). Cheers
MUCH LONGER,, LIKE MANY YEARS, instead of months

anna_c

Jul 21, 2022
Hi all!

I have submitted my photos / declaration of presence after PR approval on Jan 3rd (2 weeks ago) and it is still in status "In review with IRCC". Is this a normal situation. As far as I read / discussed with my friends, I should have received eCOPR in a matter of few days but it's not the case. Anyone can share their experiences?

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hi all!

I have submitted my photos / declaration of presence after PR approval on Jan 3rd (2 weeks ago) and it is still in status "In review with IRCC". Is this a normal situation. As far as I read / discussed with my friends, I should have received eCOPR in a matter of few days but it's not the case. Anyone can share their experiences?
I would say that it is more or less on track. It could take 4-6 weeks even , and I recently saw a couple cases around here in the forum that it took 2 months to get EcoPR after approval . It should be fine for now, you are almost there.