+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
I submitted my photos + declaration of presence on Nov 23 2022 and still have not received my eCORP. I sent a webform inquiry on Jan 4 2023 asking about typical timelines, no response to my inquiry yet.

Not sure which IRCC office is processing yours, but it seems the Montreal IRCC is quite slow based on other replies that I've seen on these forums.
This seems to be a widespread issue, there's seems to be several candidates that received 2nd email in November that are still waiting for Copr. The issue seems to be slowly(as usual) being resolved as people are getting their Copr now.

gensay78

Feb 2, 2017
Montreal
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi all!

I have submitted my photos / declaration of presence after PR approval on Jan 3rd (2 weeks ago) and it is still in status "In review with IRCC". Is this a normal situation. As far as I read / discussed with my friends, I should have received eCOPR in a matter of few days but it's not the case. Anyone can share their experiences?
are you still waiting?

Reactions: nouveauRP

Ruii

Jun 11, 2022
Hi all!

I have submitted my photos / declaration of presence after PR approval on Jan 3rd (2 weeks ago) and it is still in status "In review with IRCC". Is this a normal situation. As far as I read / discussed with my friends, I should have received eCOPR in a matter of few days but it's not the case. Anyone can share their experiences?
no worries, you almost reach the end. For me it’s around 3 days after portal 2, but if you received the email, your PR won’t be a problem. My time line is in the signature. Hope it helps.

almaghest

Aug 24, 2022
This seems to be a widespread issue, there's seems to be several candidates that received 2nd email in November that are still waiting for Copr. The issue seems to be slowly(as usual) being resolved as people are getting their Copr now.
I actually just received my eCORP this afternoon! So about 8 weeks for me between submitting the documents and actually getting the eCORP.

Reactions: gensay78

gensay78

Feb 2, 2017
Montreal
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello, I just received eCoPR, so I am sharing my timeline. (it's also in my signature)
The government processing only took less than 4 months including holidays.
I was expecting 1-2 years but it was quite fast and I am impressed and feel lucky.
Good luck to you all.

Inland (10+ years in Quebec) / 5 people / Quebec Pilot Program
-----
2021-12-21: CSQ application submitted
2022-01-31: CSQ approved
-----
2022-10-07: PR application submitted (online)
2022-10-28: AOR
2022-12-02: Pre-arrival letter
2022-12-06: Biometric Instruction Letter
2022-12-09: Biometrics done
2022-12-20: Medical Exam requested
2022-12-28: Medical Exam done
2023-01-24: Approval Email
2023-01-25: Address & Photo submitted to PR portal
2023-01-30: eCoPR

nouveauRP

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Hello, I just received eCoPR, so I am sharing my timeline. (it's also in my signature)
The government processing only took less than 4 months including holidays.
I was expecting 1-2 years but it was quite fast and I am impressed and feel lucky.
Good luck to you all.

Inland (10+ years in Quebec) / 5 people / Quebec Pilot Program
-----
2021-12-21: CSQ application submitted
2022-01-31: CSQ approved
-----
2022-10-07: PR application submitted (online)
2022-10-28: AOR
2022-12-02: Pre-arrival letter
2022-12-06: Biometric Instruction Letter
2022-12-09: Biometrics done
2022-12-20: Medical Exam requested
2022-12-28: Medical Exam done
2023-01-24: Approval Email
2023-01-25: Address & Photo submitted to PR portal
2023-01-30: eCoPR
Thanks for sharing! I am assuming your VO was Montreal?

My timeline is very similar to yours (see below) so hoping to get eCoPR soon. I hope they are processing eCoPRs faster now.

Inland / Online / Quebec-selected Skilled Worker / Quebec AI Pilot Program/ 2 applicants / Montreal IRCC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
CSQ application submitted: November 30th, 2021
Request for QC Values Attestation: December 2nd, 2021
Obtained QC Values Attestation: December 30th, 2021
CSQ application approved: January 26th, 2022
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Federal application submitted: Aug 30th, 2022
AOR received: Nov 4th, 2022
Request for police certificates (we did not submit these with the application): Nov 4th, 2022
Request for medical examinations: Nov 10th, 2022
Medicals completed: Nov 19th, 2022
Medicals passed: Nov 28th, 2022
Police certificates submitted: Dec 16th, 2022
Notification from IRCC regarding reception of police certificates: Dec 19th, 2022
PR approval / first PR confirmation portal email: Dec 23rd, 2022
Replied to them after coming back to Canada: Jan 13th, 2023
PR confirmation case created: Jan 17th, 2023
Uploaded photos and provided address: Jan 18th, 2023

No eCoPR yet. Address and photos are in review.

Last edited:
Reactions: gensay78

gensay78

Feb 2, 2017
Montreal
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks for sharing! I am assuming your VO was Montreal?

My timeline is very similar to yours (see below) so hoping to get eCoPR soon. I hope I don't have to wait a couple of months like most people who uploaded their photos in November and December.

Inland / Online / Quebec-selected Skilled Worker / Quebec AI Pilot Program/ 2 applicants / Montreal IRCC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
CSQ application submitted: November 30th, 2021
Request for QC Values Attestation: December 2nd, 2021
Obtained QC Values Attestation: December 30th, 2021
CSQ application approved: January 26th, 2022
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Federal application submitted: Aug 30th, 2022
AOR received: Nov 4th, 2022
Request for police certificates (we did not submit these with the application): Nov 4th, 2022
Request for medical examinations: Nov 10th, 2022
Medicals completed: Nov 19th, 2022
Medicals passed: Nov 28th, 2022
Police certificates submitted: Dec 16th, 2022
Notification from IRCC regarding reception of police certificates: Dec 19th, 2022
PR approval / first PR confirmation portal email: Dec 23rd, 2022
Replied to them after coming back to Canada: Jan 13th, 2023
PR confirmation case created: Jan 17th, 2023
Uploaded photos and provided address: Jan 18th, 2023

No eCoPR yet. Address and photos are in review.
I hired a lawyer, so I don’t know the details. But I guess the VO is Montreal.

Reactions: nouveauRP

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
Hi guys,
hope everyone is doing great!. So I received an E-mail this morning from CIC asking me to link my existing or new IRCC account to my application and they said I have 7 days from the date when the E-mail was sent. My question is, I had express entry profile which I cancelled when I received my CSQ, and in Quebec application, I indicated that I have no existing profile with IRCC because I wasn't nominated by any province. Do you think it's fine to use my old Express entry profile or it would cause a problem if they find out that I had old application and I create a new one instead?. Thank you in advance!

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
Hi guys,
hope everyone is doing great!. So I received an E-mail this morning from CIC asking me to link my existing or new IRCC account to my application and they said I have 7 days from the date when the E-mail was sent. My question is, I had express entry profile which I cancelled when I received my CSQ, and in Quebec application, I indicated that I have no existing profile with IRCC because I wasn't nominated by any province. Do you think it's fine to use my old Express entry profile or it would cause a problem if they find out that I had old application and I create a new one instead?. Thank you in advance!
If you have an active Login with IRCC (as in GCKEY account) then that should be valid for all your proceedings with IRCC. As long as that profile is active you should be able to login and link your application.

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
If you have an active Login with IRCC (as in GCKEY account) then that should be valid for all your proceedings with IRCC. As long as that profile is active you should be able to login and link your application.
Thank you for answering, but would that cause any troubles it it’s shown that I had profile with express entry while applying for Quebec?. P.S I canceled my express entry profile when I got my CSQ.
One more question, is receiving my application number and UCI considered as AOR ( Acknowledgment Of Receipt). Thank you!

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
Thank you for answering, but would that cause any troubles it it’s shown that I had profile with express entry while applying for Quebec?. P.S I canceled my express entry profile when I got my CSQ.
One more question, is receiving my application number and UCI considered as AOR ( Acknowledgment Of Receipt). Thank you!
That shouldn't be an issue, AFAIK it is not illegal to start both processes and then choose the one that suits you as long as you drop the other one.

Your AOR email would have that plus it would start with the sentence ''With this, we acknowledge reception of your PR'' something along those lines.

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
Thank you!. it looks like it isn't AOR message, because it's mentioned that it's automated!. I tried to link my application and it keeps telling me that there are no applications found. I tried searching with different combination and it doesn't work after the hundreds of times of trying to login to the website. Any suggestions?. Thank you again!.

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
Thank you!. it looks like it isn't AOR message, because it's mentioned that it's automated!. I tried to link my application and it keeps telling me that there are no applications found. I tried searching with different combination and it doesn't work after the hundreds of times of trying to login to the website. Any suggestions?. Thank you again!.
The AOR is an automated message.

As for the linking of the application, your best bet is the application number and type. After that, you can always send a WebForm and inquire about the situation. I never used the phone number as it is very useless and the chance of reaching a human a extremely low.

quebeccad

Feb 3, 2023
Hello, I have a question about Federal step after CSQ. I along with my family (wife + 1 Child) received CSQ where I was the primary applicant. Now at the federal step, due to some personal reasons I want to delay my PR application but would like to know if my wife can apply for federal PR as primary applicant with my child. will this be an issue if I am not on the file even though I was the primary applicant on CSQ? Thank you!

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
I thought it isn't A
The AOR is an automated message.

As for the linking of the application, your best bet is the application number and type. After that, you can always send a WebForm and inquire about the situation. I never used the phone number as it is very useless and the chance of reaching a human a extremely low.
I thought it isn't AOR as it doesn't contain the line "With this, we acknowledge reception of your PR''. I tried 5 times to link the application and it doesn't work at all!. I will try to contact them be E-mail and hopefully someone will get back to me. Thank you again!.