+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

mrkssi

Nov 25, 2022
when did you take your medical exam? That could be a hint
It should be fine for now, if something was off they will let you know.
Hi @LOLR1, you seem well versed about a lot of things. Could you please advice or give your thoughts on my post? The IMP+ is new and there are no much resources online which helps with it. Thanks

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Dear freinds i don't have any information about IMP+ ,if some one have some recourses or useful website i would appreciate that.

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
Hi guys,
Hope you're all doing great!. I have received my CSQ two weeks ago, and I am preparing my papers to apply for IRCC, I am a bit confused and I need your help. I am divorced, so
1- I will submit a divorce certificate, do I need to submit the marriage one?
2- My daughter will not accompany me and I haven't included her in the application when I applied to Quebec, do I need to submit any pictures or birth certificate for her when I apply for IRCC?.
your help is much appreciated!.

Last edited:

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hi @LOLR1, you seem well versed about a lot of things. Could you please advice or give your thoughts on my post? The IMP+ is new and there are no much resources online which helps with it. Thanks
Thank you for that :)
I read your post. I think you should try to contact them again and appeal the decision. It will be tough, as the agent could say that it was your responsibility to upload the proper documents, BUT, you did send the correct letter via webform after you got it. If you can find a receipt/email where they acknowledge that received the message/webform, you could have a chance on the appeal.
Usually in the message there is a small phrase like "We verified the information you provided and can confirm the reception of your document(s) and that they will be added on file shortly.". Sometimes at the end there is a copy of the webform and enquiry information that you typed it in, this will be even better as further evidence.

I'm gonna be honest, It is a tough one, as I know one person that had to redo the PR application (only federal stage) because they requested additional documents, he sent them via webform but never heard from them again, only months latter they claimed that they have never received it, and argued that his time had run out (similar to your case).

Best of luck to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrkssi

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hi guys,
Hope you're all doing great!. I have received my CSQ on two weeks ago, and I am preparing my papers to apply for IRCC, I am a bit confused and I need your help. I am divorced, so
1- I will submit a divorce certificate, do I need to submit the marriage one?
2- My daughter will not accompany me and I haven't included her in the application when I applied to Quebec, do I need to submit any pictures or birth certificate for her when I apply for IRCC?.
your help is much appreciated!.
Hi @Alhadedy
1_Yes, submit both marriage and divorce certificate. If you can't get the marriage certificate, include a detailed explanation as to why you can't.
2_Yes, even if she is not accompanying you, please submit both birth certificate and photos of her.

Usually this information helps with your background check, as it establish your relationships and how and who composed your family.

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: Alhadedy

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
Hi @Alhadedy
1_Yes, submit both marriage and divorce certificate. If you can't get the marriage certificate, include a detailed explanation as to why you can't.
2_Yes, even if she is not accompanying you, please submit both birth certificate and photos of her.

Usually this information helps with your background check, as it establish your relationships and how and who composed your family.

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf
Thank you for your prompt response!.
I have one more question please. In the "Children's Information (if applicable)" section, it states "
if the other parent of your children is not accompanying you to Canada, you must submit a signed Statutory Declaration
from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada (IMM 5604). You must submit one form for each child and a copy of the non-accompanying parent's photo ID showing their signature;"

As per to my understanding, If my child is not accompanying me, that means I don't have to fill this form, is that right?.

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Thank you for your prompt response!.
I have one more question please. In the "Children's Information (if applicable)" section, it states "
if the other parent of your children is not accompanying you to Canada, you must submit a signed Statutory Declaration
from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada (IMM 5604). You must submit one form for each child and a copy of the non-accompanying parent's photo ID showing their signature;"

As per to my understanding, If my child is not accompanying me, that means I don't have to fill this form, is that right?.
I believe you are correct and don't have to, specially because of the " for Minors Immigrating to Canada ", as she will not accompany you in the immigration.

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
I believe you are correct and don't have to, specially because of the " for Minors Immigrating to Canada ", as she will not accompany you in the immigration.
Thank you!, and sorry to bother you again, I am filling the online IMM 0008 application, regarding the dependent section, whom should I add if I am divorced and traveling alone? should I add my child and parents?, because the statement "You must provide the following details about each of your family members, whether they will be accompanying you to Canada or not. You must include your spouse or common-law partner, if applicable, and all of your dependent children, and those of your spouse or common-law partner, who are not already permanent residents or citizens of Canada." confused me !. thank you!

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Thank you!, and sorry to bother you again, I am filling the online IMM 0008 application, regarding the dependent section, whom should I add if I am divorced and traveling alone? should I add my child and parents?, because the statement "You must provide the following details about each of your family members, whether they will be accompanying you to Canada or not. You must include your spouse or common-law partner, if applicable, and all of your dependent children, and those of your spouse or common-law partner, who are not already permanent residents or citizens of Canada." confused me !. thank you!
Sure, no problem. You don't add your parents here, only your most "immediate family", that is, current wife/common-law partner and children if they depend on you. You will have to mention your past marriage, as there is an option about your current marital status, and you have to write the name of the person you were previously married to and from when (and the date when you divorced).

For your child, I don't exactly know your situation with them, as in if they are adults or not, you can see this page to check if they qualify as dependants of you, so you don't have to revel too much information about your family here. In general, if they are minors or at least younger than 22 years old and can't sustain themselves, they are considered dependants.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/aod-tool.asp

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/age-limit-requirements-dependent-children.html

Alhadedy

Dec 29, 2015
Sure, no problem. You don't add your parents here, only your most "immediate family", that is, current wife/common-law partner and children if they depend on you. You will have to mention your past marriage, as there is an option about your current marital status, and you have to write the name of the person you were previously married to and from when (and the date when you divorced).

For your child, I don't exactly know your situation with them, as in if they are adults or not, you can see this page to check if they qualify as dependants of you, so you don't have to revel too much information about your family here. In general, if they are minors or at least younger than 22 years old and can't sustain themselves, they are considered dependants.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/aod-tool.asp

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/age-limit-requirements-dependent-children.html
You are so helpful!. Thank you so much, and I am sorry if I will bother you with more questions :)

Reactions: LOLR1

serial323

Oct 5, 2019
Hi, is it totally normal to have 3 years of waiting time as an outland applicant? I passed my medical exam in March 2022, but still no update.

Mtl2022

Jul 21, 2021
Hi all,
Quick question. Last Wednesday I received my eCoPR :). The email said that I would receive an email with further instructions from an IRCC agent (still nothing).

Then, when I go to the portal (where you can see Permanent Residence Application, Permanent Residence Confirmation and Permanent Resident (PR) Card / PR Travel Document) I see now that the "Permanent Resident (PR) Card / PR Travel Document" section is active (it was grayed-out before) and I can apply the PR Card - two options 1st time getting it, or renewal - and asks you if you need to apply for an urgent PR card, or not.

Can you guys help me understand if this is new and you actually need to fill out all the forms there?

My understanding was after the eCoPR you just had to wait for the PR card to be mailed. Now this seems like a new step with a bunch of forms, although not all of them apply and seem based on personal circumstances.

BTW my mailing address and photo remain as "In review with IRCC".

Thanks!