+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
They’re here! Finally the wait is over!
DF Jan 6 2021
ECOPR August 25, 2022
Ghost update IRCC account November 8, 2022
Confirmation cards mailed IRCC account November 17, 2022
Cards received November 22, 2022

For all of you waiting, Keep up the faith! I called, web-formed, emailed, cried, yelled at MPs, followed and engaged in online forums and social platforms such as this one. I did it all these past 2 years! Ultimately the only advice I can give is that your time will come when it comes. It’s seriously that simple. There is no way to “speed it up”.

Another quick piece of advice. I didn’t use a lawyer for this process and my photos I took at home. Don’t pay for professional with the only guarantee of a refund. Doesn’t do you any good to have more delays. Follow the instructions and double check everything. Trust that YOU are your best advocate and the one that cares most about your well being and success in this process. No amount of $ will make anyone care more than you.

That’s all folks! Here for love and support going forward!

❤

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
DF Jan 6 2021
ECOPR August 25, 2022

For all of you waiting, Keep up the faith! I called, web-formed, emailed, cried, yelled at MPs, followed and engaged in online forums and social platforms such as this one. I did it all these past 2 years! Ultimately the only advice I can give is that your time will come when it comes. It’s seriously that simple. There is no way to “speed it up”.

Another quick piece of advice. I didn’t use a lawyer for this process and my photos I took at home. Don’t pay for professional with the only guarantee of a refund. Doesn’t do you any good to have more delays. Follow the instructions and double check everything. Trust that YOU are your best advocate and the one that cares most about your well being and success in this process. No amount of $ will make anyone care more than you.

❤
And that folks, was the tale of @Thursty9.
Someone that through sheer will, determination and patience, did the impossible, and moved to Canada.
We wish them good health, happiness and fortune in this new chapter in their life.
Farewell @Thursty9 and welcome to your new home.

• Love
Reactions: Thursty9 and QC_

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
DF Jan 6 2021
ECOPR August 25, 2022

❤
Congrats!!

Reactions: Thursty9

mariposaDADA

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
I got the eCorp yesterday and was able to link PR card application to my gc account.
My address is accepted on the portal and photo is still in review. What kind of updates should I expect before receiving the PR card. Thank you

Last edited:

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
I got the eCorp yesterday and was able to link PR card application to my gc account.
My address is accepted on the portal and photo is still in review. What kind of updates should I expect before receiving the PR card. Thank you
Congratulations! Almost there! Now you wait for updates in your GC account. The IRCC website estimates how long for PR cards processing so you’ll have an idea of when it might arrive. Right now it’s 98 days, so you’ll likely receive your card sometime in Feb. Keep in mind some applications exceed the timing estimate (mine did by 3 weeks) and the dates are updated every Wednesday. Unfortunately you’re on the new clock every week not the clock that started the specific week you achieved ECOPR. :(. Also make sure you took a good photo that will pass. Some people found out late in the game it was rejected and then experienced more delays. If all goes well with photo and timing, the next update will be a ghost in your GC account (no email) and then a week or so later confirmation that the cards are mailed (an email and update in GC account). Photo rejection happens by email so no worries you’ll miss anything. Don’t travel by anything other than car in the meantime if you need to leave the country and if you have to travel by air or commercial, you’ll need to request a travel doc to return to Canada as eCOPR is not an approved travel doc. Hope this all helps and happy holidays to you!

mariposaDADA

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Congratulations! Almost there! Now you wait for updates in your GC account. The IRCC website estimates how long for PR cards processing so you’ll have an idea of when it might arrive. Right now it’s 98 days, so you’ll likely receive your card sometime in Feb. Keep in mind some applications exceed the timing estimate (mine did by 3 weeks) and the dates are updated every Wednesday. Unfortunately you’re on the new clock every week not the clock that started the specific week you achieved ECOPR. :(. Also make sure you took a good photo that will pass. Some people found out late in the game it was rejected and then experienced more delays. If all goes well with photo and timing, the next update will be a ghost in your GC account (no email) and then a week or so later confirmation that the cards are mailed (an email and update in GC account). Photo rejection happens by email so no worries you’ll miss anything. Don’t travel by anything other than car in the meantime if you need to leave the country and if you have to travel by air or commercial, you’ll need to request a travel doc to return to Canada as eCOPR is not an approved travel doc. Hope this all helps and happy holidays to you!
At what time would you know that photo is accepted? Since address was marked as accepted by IRCC after ecopr issuance, can I assume that photo is also accepted?

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
At what time would you know that photo is accepted? Since address was marked as accepted by IRCC after ecopr issuance, can I assume that photo is also accepted?
No, only address, which is the one they will use to send the Pr card to.
For the photo, I think they only let you know if it is rejected and need a new one, but they don't tell you if the photo is accepted. Like only at the end of the process you will hear from them that the card was processed and they will mail it to you.

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
I think that's random. My address and Photo are still in Review and I got my eCoPR a month and a half ago. Some people got their cards and it still showed in Review in the Portal.

mariposaDADA

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
No, only address, which is the one they will use to send the Pr card to.
For the photo, I think they only let you know if it is rejected and need a new one, but they don't tell you if the photo is accepted. Like only at the end of the process you will hear from them that the card was processed and they will mail it to you.
so could it be that I wait 3 months then be informed that photo is rejected and wait again 3 months to maybe get a photo rejection again? Honestly, you pay 20 bucks for a professional photo so it should not be rejected :S

Last edited: