+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

00iris00

Dec 20, 2020
Hi, my brother called IRCC call center and they confirmed that i was approved and they sent two email (second is follow up) to confirm address etc but he never got those emails. His submitted his application online in Dec 2021 so ecas is not available to him, in his IRCC account, it is still showing medicals passed. Does IRCC send the portal 1st email on the IRCC account too?
No the two emails are from a different email address and it does NOT reflect on the IRCC account. And like I mentioned before, IRCC account wasn't accurate, when I received my 2 emails, my IRCC only showed medical passed and supplement documents submitted etc etc. It was at 51%. Disregard the status on the IRCC account. It is not going to reflect reality.
Sounds like the emails got lost, maybe ask IRCC to send a new email to an address he s sure he can receive emails? I will dm you the email address from which the 2 emails are sent, try his luck.

chlo.eee

Mar 18, 2016
Indeed, I have been waiting for the first PR card for almost 4 months. I applied for it on 23 June 2022. Sarcastically my wife, son and daughter received it 2 months back while myself the main applicant still waiting. I even lost a job offer that I have signed while am outside Canada! I have sent several webforms and I always get the same standard reply, my gckey says the application is under process….
Travel document is taking like forever as well but I should have applied for it! Do not leave till u sort out ur PR card. Good luck
Omg this is insane. PR card arrived in mail today. 48 hours before our flight. And it’s Friday noon. I’m in shock.

My guess is, there’s an immigration agent with a big heart out there, who sped up the process. I did submit webforms as well, with flight itineraries. And two weeks ago, I called IRCC and spoke to someone who was empathetic. They said that the received the web form and it was on file.

I’m terribly sorry you lost a job offer. :( and it’s so frustrating that PRTD processing varies so greatly across offices. Our closest VO where I planned to apply with, takes about a week I’ve heard.

Reactions: LOLR1 and 00iris00

joyrealdv

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Omg this is insane. PR card arrived in mail today. 48 hours before our flight. And it’s Friday noon. I’m in shock.

My guess is, there’s an immigration agent with a big heart out there, who sped up the process. I did submit webforms as well, with flight itineraries. And two weeks ago, I called IRCC and spoke to someone who was empathetic. They said that the received the web form and it was on file.

I’m terribly sorry you lost a job offer. :( and it’s so frustrating that PRTD processing varies so greatly across offices. Our closest VO where I planned to apply with, takes about a week I’ve heard.
Thanks for this info!

mabrol

Dec 27, 2018
I applied for
Information Technology (IT) and Visual Effects (VE) Pilot Program
Information Technology Stream (Francization profiles)
I was working in Canada since 2018 with NOC 2171 with closed work-permit
I'm Single and I applied inside Canada

2 months before submitting my file in Arrima I received a job offer for 60 dollars per hour.
As I was eligible for that program I didn't apply to renew my work permit.
As you can see they tried several times to reject my file and It took 1 year to process my application in Arrima.
I called them more than 30 times during the processing to follow up on my file.

after all, they invited me for an interview to validate my documents.

I just applied 3 days after the opening of this program but as you can see they just getting 150 people per year so for the first year the capacity became full just on the first day of opening!!

Don't waste your time if you can apply to another program 150 people per year are nothing and I believe it is already full for long times

Thank God the processing in the federal stage has just done less than 6 months !!!!

Arrima Timeline:

Submission:
2021-05-03
Invitation for Quebec Value test :
2021-05-31
Intention to refuse your application for permanent selection :
2021-06-14
Submit supporting documents:
2021-06-14
Intention to reject your application for permanent selection:
2021-06-17
2021-06-17
Verification Notice(I think it means their capacity is full for this year)
2021-06-18
Intention to refuse your application for permanent selection (after 7 months)
2022-01-14
2022-01-14
2022-02-02
2022-02-09
Invitation to an interview:
2022-03-16
Interview done :
2022-04-09
Acceptance of your application for permanent selection:
2022-04-11

-------------------------------

CIC Timeline( Federal ) :

CIC Application Submitted: April 22, 2022
Acknowledgment of Receipt: September 8, 2022
Invitation to Pre-arrival services: September 9, 2022
Medical Request: September 13, 2022
Medical Passed: September 15, 2022
Medical Received: 23 September 2022
Invitation fo PR Portal: 13 October 2022
Hello
I am planning to apply under IT stream. I need few details from you.
Can i get your phone number to discuss this with you?
Or if you can message/call me at 438 814 7863.

Thank you
Mohit

00iris00

Dec 20, 2020

when did you receive Ecopr?

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Congratulations on the PR cards. I believe I should give them a call but no easy being outside Canada. Ill wait for some time and if I never receive the PR card, I will apply for a travel document. Good luck

mariposaDADA

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Thank you very much for your advice, it worked for me too. Best advice ever
How long did you get the email with the Portal credentials after sending the responses ? Did they say anything about why you contacted them without receiving the invitation. My bother just tried this trick, he sent them the email responses and said that IRCC call center confirmed PR is approved and two invitation emails were sent to him and they are waiting for his response. We are really hopeful this trick works for him too :(

joyrealdv

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
We have pretty much the same timeline LOL to a day or 2 difference.

Did you get any news about the approval of your address and Pic and PR Card processing?
As I have read in the forums, receiving it takes 2-4 months.

In the portal, I saw that my address has a green check but my photo is still in review with IRCC.

Reactions: Sanjar718 and QC_

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
As I have read in the forums, receiving it takes 2-4 months.

In the portal, I saw that my address has a green check but my photo is still in review with IRCC.
From what I saw around (Here and reddit), first cards tend to be quick (3wks - 1mth) and idk how accurate the portal is to be honest. Some people got their cards in the mail while the PR Portal was still showing ''Case In review''

Tracking through IRCC account is more accurate from what I saw.

vitor-vma

Jul 11, 2022
I applied for
Information Technology (IT) and Visual Effects (VE) Pilot Program
Information Technology Stream (Francization profiles)
I was working in Canada since 2018 with NOC 2171 with closed work-permit
I'm Single and I applied inside Canada

2 months before submitting my file in Arrima I received a job offer for 60 dollars per hour.
As I was eligible for that program I didn't apply to renew my work permit.
As you can see they tried several times to reject my file and It took 1 year to process my application in Arrima.
I called them more than 30 times during the processing to follow up on my file.

after all, they invited me for an interview to validate my documents.

I just applied 3 days after the opening of this program but as you can see they just getting 150 people per year so for the first year the capacity became full just on the first day of opening!!

Don't waste your time if you can apply to another program 150 people per year are nothing and I believe it is already full for long times

Thank God the processing in the federal stage has just done less than 6 months !!!!

Arrima Timeline:

Submission:
2021-05-03
Invitation for Quebec Value test :
2021-05-31
Intention to refuse your application for permanent selection :
2021-06-14
2021-06-14
2021-06-17
2021-06-17
Verification Notice(I think it means their capacity is full for this year)
2021-06-18
Intention to refuse your application for permanent selection (after 7 months)
2022-01-14
2022-01-14
2022-02-02
2022-02-09
Invitation to an interview:
2022-03-16
Interview done :
2022-04-09
Acceptance of your application for permanent selection:
2022-04-11

-------------------------------

CIC Timeline( Federal ) :

CIC Application Submitted: April 22, 2022
Acknowledgment of Receipt: September 8, 2022
Invitation to Pre-arrival services: September 9, 2022
Medical Request: September 13, 2022
Medical Passed: September 15, 2022
Medical Received: 23 September 2022
Invitation fo PR Portal: 13 October 2022
Would you mind to share the reasons why MIFI has tried to reject your file?
Thanks!

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
Hi, I see that it took almost a month to get your eCopr after second email. Was there some issue with your photo or something? Thank you
eCoPR doesn't depend on the pic/address. Usually it take 1-2 days since it is just confirming your Presence in Canada (The declaration you validate first on your portal). For some reason, lately it has been taking longer than usual. It took me a month as well..