+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

alphasigma

May 17, 2022
Hi
Our ecas turned to decision made on june 14. We are applying from kuwait through an immigration consultant in toronto. Since june 14 we have been asking our agent through calls and emails whether there is any update or not. He kept on saying if there is any he will let us know. Two days back i sent him a mail to initiate a case specific enquiry on our case with the authorities. Today he sent us an email with the passport request dated 22 june. We had only 30 days to complete the process and its over. What should we do now? It is completely devastating for us. Its totally his mistake. Please help us.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hi
Our ecas turned to decision made on june 14. We are applying from kuwait through an immigration consultant in toronto. Since june 14 we have been asking our agent through calls and emails whether there is any update or not. He kept on saying if there is any he will let us know. Two days back i sent him a mail to initiate a case specific enquiry on our case with the authorities. Today he sent us an email with the passport request dated 22 june. We had only 30 days to complete the process and its over. What should we do now? It is completely devastating for us. Its totally his mistake. Please help us.
Hi,

what did you agent say about this? This could be either a stupid mistake from your agent or IRCC! Your agent is supposed emails from IRCC on your behalf. Simply ask for a copy of the passport request email as you can check out then the date and everything. If it turned to be the agent mistake, they have got to contact IRCC and come up with a story to regenerate the passport request! If its IRCC mistake, they will simply send you another request thru ur agent, but it could take some time. Call you agent as soon as they open tomorrow and work it out with them. Do not panic thu…
Good luck and plz keep us posted on ur case….

phys

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Hello,

I got E confirmation but there is an expiry date on it which is around 1 year. Is that normal? Pr card won't be 1 year right, this is just for Ecopr? Thanks

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hello,

I got E confirmation but there is an expiry date on it which is around 1 year. Is that normal? Pr card won't be 1 year right, this is just for Ecopr? Thanks
Indeed. PR card could take 2-4 months. So don't worry. Now you can start asking for new SIN number, RAMQ, etc, with your Ecorp. Dont wait for the card to do it. Welcome new brother/sister.

Reactions: phys

gmkhan16

Mar 29, 2016
URGENT!!!!!!!!
Hello everyone,

I have requested to resubmit the eimm5669e Schedule A form (Within 7 days...deadline 13th October). I downloaded the current version on IRCC Portal, which is IMM version 5669 (04-2022) E, filled it out and validated it successfully.

But when I try to upload it on IRCC Portal, I get the error below :
The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error:
We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description:
    You have submitted an invalid form. Please complete and validate an electronic version of the application form, save it to your computer, and upload it.
    Note: You cannot submit an application form that has been scanned.
    You do not need to sign your application form. You must provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your completed application.

Please suggest me what to do now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 1, 2017
URGENT!!!!!!!!
Hello everyone,

I have requested to resubmit the eimm5669e Schedule A form (Within 7 days...deadline 13th October). I downloaded the current version on IRCC Portal, which is IMM version 5669 (04-2022) E, filled it out and validated it successfully.

Error:
  • Error Description:
    You have submitted an invalid form. Please complete and validate an electronic version of the application form, save it to your computer, and upload it.
    You do not need to sign your application form. You must provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your completed application.

You can use the IRCC web form to send the document and also attach a screenshot of the issue.

Reactions: gmkhan16

alphasigma

May 17, 2022
Hi all, by God's grace we have received our passports with visas and COPRs. Thank you all for your help. We are planning to land in February in Montreal. One query, as per the landing instructions we have received it states that original CSQ is needed during landing. I talked to our consultant in this regard and he is saying copy of the CSQ is fine as the original is sent to IRCC with our PR application. But am worried as we will be resigning our jobs here and will be moving to canada for good. Is there two originals of the CSQ? Please advise.

esadeghi

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
URGENT!!!!!!!!
Hello everyone,

Error:
  • Error Description:

If you use other applications than Adobe Acrobat you get this error.

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Hi again. Glad to hear PR was approved! But we did know this would happen based on your last posts since he is out of status. It sounds like your sister still maintained her status. Your brother was rejected on application. This put him out of status. If he can’t make it through to a lawyer to find out what to do, best course is to wait.
Bit late, but I am so happy that you finally got the copr! Just made a visit after long time of absence... life got busier after PR Card

Renovatio

Dec 28, 2017
Hello Dear friends, I have a concern regarding the amount and the proof of the fonds which i should have on my possession before departure to Quebec .

Is that necessary to have this proof and Does the border services officer ask for that ?

Has any of you already entered Quebec, and who could tell me if border officer may ask for such proof of fond to show ?
Thanks very much

Last edited:

ssup2406

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
Hi all, by God's grace we have received our passports with visas and COPRs. Thank you all for your help. We are planning to land in February in Montreal. One query, as per the landing instructions we have received it states that original CSQ is needed during landing. I talked to our consultant in this regard and he is saying copy of the CSQ is fine as the original is sent to IRCC with our PR application. But am worried as we will be resigning our jobs here and will be moving to canada for good. Is there two originals of the CSQ? Please advise.
IDK about the CSQ, but for the CAQ for studies, there are two copies, one destined for "Immigration Canada" and the other for the "Requerant", they are the exact same apart from being numbered and labelled in this way on the bottom right of the page.

mrsalehi

Jun 23, 2021
I applied for
Information Technology (IT) and Visual Effects (VE) Pilot Program
Information Technology Stream (Francization profiles)
I was working in Canada since 2018 with NOC 2171 with closed work-permit
I'm Single and I applied inside Canada

2 months before submitting my file in Arrima I received a job offer for 60 dollars per hour.
As I was eligible for that program I didn't apply to renew my work permit.
As you can see they tried several times to reject my file and It took 1 year to process my application in Arrima.
I called them more than 30 times during the processing to follow up on my file.

after all, they invited me for an interview to validate my documents.

I just applied 3 days after the opening of this program but as you can see they just getting 150 people per year so for the first year the capacity became full just on the first day of opening!!

Don't waste your time if you can apply to another program 150 people per year are nothing and I believe it is already full for long times

Thank God the processing in the federal stage has just done less than 6 months !!!!

Arrima Timeline:

Submission:
2021-05-03
Invitation for Quebec Value test :
2021-05-31
Intention to refuse your application for permanent selection :
2021-06-14
Submit supporting documents:
2021-06-14
Intention to reject your application for permanent selection:
2021-06-17
2021-06-17
Verification Notice(I think it means their capacity is full for this year)
2021-06-18
Intention to refuse your application for permanent selection (after 7 months)
2022-01-14
2022-01-14
Intention to reject your application for permanent selection:
2022-02-02
2022-02-09
Invitation to an interview:
2022-03-16
Interview done :
2022-04-09
Acceptance of your application for permanent selection:
2022-04-11

-------------------------------

CIC Timeline( Federal ) :

CIC Application Submitted: April 22, 2022
Acknowledgment of Receipt: September 8, 2022
Invitation to Pre-arrival services: September 9, 2022
Medical Request: September 13, 2022
Medical Passed: September 15, 2022
Medical Received: 23 September 2022
Invitation fo PR Portal: 13 October 2022

Last edited:

Lorena Marins

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Hello guys,
as you can see in my signature, I am a 2018 outland applicant and no new for almost 3 years.
in JUNE I saw an update in my GCKEY but nothing changed. i think that should be a GU.
yesterday I logged in again and i found BACKGROUND CHECK change to "not applicabel" . it has showed "in process" for many years since i registered my account.
Anyone knows what does it mean?
Thank you
Same thing happened to me many months ago. I’m also a 2018 outland.

Jommy

Aug 1, 2022
Job Offer........
Yes
W
Whatever your consultant said, that's what it is. The copy you have is what you can get and should serve as your own copy of the original doc.