+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

mariposaDADA

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
eCoPR doesn't depend on the pic/address. Usually it take 1-2 days since it is just confirming your Presence in Canada (The declaration you validate first on your portal). For some reason, lately it has been taking longer than usual. It took me a month as well..
my brother just submitted the declaration, photo and address yesterday. I saw a lot of people getting eCopr after 2 or 3 days andthgen I saw your timeline and I see it tokk t30 days for your case so wondered if there was some kind of issue with the submitted info

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
my brother just submitted the declaration, photo and address yesterday. I saw a lot of people getting eCopr after 2 or 3 days andthgen I saw your timeline and I see it tokk t30 days for your case so wondered if there was some kind of issue with the submitted info
I can't give a definitive answer on that. But I got my eCoPR after around a month of submitting eveyrthing and since then my Pic and Address are still pending IRCC Review

mariposaDADA

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hi again, I have a question in case you've come across this case before. My brother lost his worker status on Aug 11th and he immediately applied to restore it. Also, a new public policy came into effect on July 28th that gives PGWP the right to apply for an open WP of 18 months and deadline to apply is Dec 31 2022 and in the interim you can work without authorization until May 2023. I am wondering whether the fact that he is out of status waiting for his worker status to be restored would be an issue at the stage he is at with Permanent residence, he was invited to the confirm the PR on the Portal and he submiited declaration, address and photo on the Portal yesterday. They approved his PR after he lost his status and invited him to confirm while he is still in this situation. Would his situation be an issue for generating the eCopr. I am not really sure what IRCC is checking other than declararion that you are in Canada, photo and address. Many thanks in advance.

Reactions: Lorena Marins

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Got ECOPR 2 of Aug 2022 - today received PR card. FINALLLLLYYYYYY! Whole process under Quebec VFX pilot program took 1 year and 3 months .
Congrats, have you received any update on gckey account? regardin PR card? or just found it in mailbox?

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
On PR portal it is still saying in review with IRCC. So yes just found in mail box
I think this is what is becoming common now. I have read aroud that a lot of people got their cards in their mail while the portal still showing ''In Review with IRCC''

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
I think this is what is becoming common now. I have read aroud that a lot of people got their cards in their mail while the portal still showing ''In Review with IRCC''
yes, but i think if liked it to GCkey (not portal) it shows the status when its mailed. people just dont link it.

Reactions: QC_

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
I received the 2nd email a month ago and I uploaded the picture the same day. Since then no eCOPR and the photo is still pending.
Is anyone else experiencing the same?

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Possibly yes. I linked mine a couple of days after getting the eCoPR and hoping to get updates there.
And from what i see, gc key notificaitons are not that good. So, just keep checking your mailbox for the cards. I saw that some people got their cards in mail and only after that got updates in GC key. .

Reactions: QC_

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
From what I saw around (Here and reddit), first cards tend to be quick (3wks - 1mth) and idk how accurate the portal is to be honest. Some people got their cards in the mail while the PR Portal was still showing ''Case In review''

Tracking through IRCC account is more accurate from what I saw.
ECOPR august 25 and no card yet. So I’m proof this 3 weeks thing is inaccurate unfortunately.

Reactions: Sanjar718