+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Amatel

Oct 13, 2020
Bamenda, Cameroon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
02-07-2019
Med's Request
12-07-2022
Med's Done....
25-07-2022
Sorry but not sure what you mean by address? The instructions usually provide you contact information.

I would try calling first. If you can’t dial long distance maybe you know someone in Canada who could for you?

Here’s what Google shows:
Phone: 514-864-9191
Address: 1200 St. Laurent Blvd, Montréal, QC H2X 0C9

Good luck!
Thanks for your reply.

I've been trying that number since yesterday but no one picks at the end of the line. I stay on the phone for 15 minutes before dropping the call. I also have a contact inside Canada who has been calling the other number for those inside Canada, no response still.

The letter that IRCC has sent to me says "If your destination is Quebec, you must also obtain a CSQ for your child. Please contact MIDI office which issued your CSQ, attaching a copy of this letter, for information on how to proceed. You must send us the proof (copies of envelopes, letters, emails, etc) that steps are underway."

We've already passed our medicals (excluding the New baby).

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Online they have an email system as well but it says to call d do not put personal information about a file there.

I’m so sorry but it seems you’ll need to call at the right moment to get a human. Maybe right when they open.

It’s awful you’re going through this, but it seems calling is your only recourse.

Amatel

Oct 13, 2020
Bamenda, Cameroon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
02-07-2019
Med's Request
12-07-2022
Med's Done....
25-07-2022
Online they have an email system as well but it says to call d do not put personal information about a file there.

I’m so sorry but it seems you’ll need to call at the right moment to get a human. Maybe right when they open.

It’s awful you’re going through this, but it seems calling is your only recourse.
Thanks for the concern.

Sadly, calling is my only option as you say because, I wrote to them through the online email and they sent me a reply 02 days later with the phone number that I should call them which ive been doing since i received their mail. It's sad that they tell me to call yet, they don't pick up.

Ajay26

Mar 3, 2021
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20/10/2021
Thanks for the concern.

Sadly, calling is my only option as you say because, I wrote to them through the online email and they sent me a reply 02 days later with the phone number that I should call them which ive been doing since i received their mail. It's sad that they tell me to call yet, they don't pick up.
Go to your mon projet account,I think there is a place to add a new member.
You can chat me up on telegram +2348136683662.

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
I received today the PMI+ letter. If i apply would this affect my PR application or not at all ?
well actually the idea for PMI+ is to bring you to Quebec while your PR application is in process! so it should be very helpful ..

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
Second email received today. I uploaded digital photos and the prompt tells me they won’t be accepted but I sent anyway. It’s the best I could do. Hope it works (fingers crossed).
Same with me, said the brightness is too high or too low. I hope they accept it :/

serial323

Oct 5, 2019
Hi guys, I'm under a PR application process through CSQ. My application was submitted in Jan 2020, outside Canada.

I know the estimated time of completion is not accurate, but it was to be done by April 2022 and now 4 months have passed.

I passed my medical exam in March 2022, but had no updates so I wrote a web form basically to ask what's going on in August
and IRCC shortly sent me an instruction letter for biometrics (I think I could've been requested earlier.)

I immediately registered my biometrics which was done 3 weeks ago.
I know PR through CSQ takes times but I now think my case is being some kind of outlier.

Did anyone who applied in 2020 get a result ? or am I the only one who's been stuck somehow?

Thanks!

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I'm under a PR application process through CSQ. My application was submitted in Jan 2020, outside Canada.

I know the estimated time of completion is not accurate, but it was to be done by April 2022 and now 4 months have passed.

I passed my medical exam in March 2022, but had no updates so I wrote a web form basically to ask what's going on in August
and IRCC shortly sent me an instruction letter for biometrics (I think I could've been requested earlier.)

I know PR through CSQ takes times but I now think my case is being some kind of outlier.

Did anyone who applied in 2020 get a result ? or am I the only one who's been stuck somehow?

Thanks!
I am confused here! how come you had your medical exam done before the Biometrics ?

serial323

Oct 5, 2019
I am confused here! how come you had your medical exam done before the Biometrics ?
Hi!
so that's what I'm so confused too! So from what I know you must have the instruction letter for the biometrics,
but it has never been sent until I wrote a web form after my medical exam was passed.

Amatel

Oct 13, 2020
Bamenda, Cameroon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
02-07-2019
Med's Request
12-07-2022
Med's Done....
25-07-2022

Thanks!
Hi, it's surprising to know you passed medicals before receiving letter for biometrics. I applied on July 2019 and it's only on July 2022 that I received request for medicals so I'm tempted to say your file is going faster than mine. Just exercise a little more patience.

Amatel

Oct 13, 2020
Bamenda, Cameroon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
02-07-2019
Med's Request
12-07-2022
Med's Done....
25-07-2022
Hello,

I finally got to Quebec client service on phone and will be forwarding documents for my New Child today through DHL. Thanks for all your help.

I have one worry though. Which picture format am I to include in my child's file? Is it the 35x40 or the 50x70 passport size photograph?? I've searched the Internet but can't find that for Quebec (the Quebec worker I spoke with on phone was as confused as I). I know that for IRCC is 50x70 but I desperately need that for Quebec.

Thanks and waiting impatiently for your help.

Reactions: Ajay26 and FBM

serial323

Oct 5, 2019
Hi, it's surprising to know you passed medicals before receiving letter for biometrics. I applied on July 2019 and it's only on July 2022 that I received request for medicals so I'm tempted to say your file is going faster than mine. Just exercise a little more patience.
thank you for letting me hear that! so I assume you got the letter of biometrics before the medical exam. do you know for how long did you wait between the biometrics and the request for a medical exam?

thank you!

serial323

Oct 5, 2019
Hello,

I finally got to Quebec client service on phone and will be forwarding documents for my New Child today through DHL. Thanks for all your help.

I have one worry though. Which picture format am I to include in my child's file? Is it the 35x40 or the 50x70 passport size photograph?? I've searched the Internet but can't find that for Quebec (the Quebec worker I spoke with on phone was as confused as I). I know that for IRCC is 50x70 but I desperately need that for Quebec.

Thanks and waiting impatiently for your help.
If you're applying for a federal PR through CSQ then I think it's safer to follow IRCC's guideline. During my proceess, which is still ongoing, I only followed IRCC's instructions and photograph requirements.

I forgot in which stage I had to send my photographs, but I clearly remember they were in passport sizes.

Amatel

Oct 13, 2020
Bamenda, Cameroon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
02-07-2019
Med's Request
12-07-2022
Med's Done....
25-07-2022
thank you for letting me hear that! so I assume you got the letter of biometrics before the medical exam. do you know for how long did you wait between the biometrics and the request for a medical exam?

thank you!
I received Biometrics request on August 2019 and medicals request on July 2022. So it's exactly 03 years of waiting.