+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
for gcm note did you fill IMM 5744 (09-2018) E document ? is it neceessary?
i never use GCM note and i am worried because i want to share my personal information to someone and i don't want to shar ethem and i don't want affect my file
if some one has some experience about it i would be so grateful

GDanii

Apr 13, 2022
Thank you for your response. I am still waiting for my PR card, but if I don't receive it next week. Then, I will send a web form about this situation.
Hello, FYI we got a reply for the webform claiming delays due to covid, etc. etc. and that we need to wait. I still believe this is insane that 2 cards from the same application can be produced more than 3 months apart...!?

Reactions: GentleM

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
GU today in IRCC platform. No other updates I can see. I sent the revised IMM5669 on 8/11 and the status updates to “reviewing documents” on 8/12. So, I Hope a decision is coming soon.

Ajay26

Mar 3, 2021
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20/10/2021
if some one has some experience about it i would be so grateful
Yes, you have to fill the form. That's the only way for them to help you order the notes.

Reactions: m-s

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
@ValeriaS First email received today! I know I still have a ways to go with picture and card receipt yada yada but I just want to thank you for your support through all my frustration even when your home country is going through so much. You and this forum are going to heaven I swear! :))). Happy weekend and good luck to everyone still waiting. It WILL Happen!

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
Finally first email today!

File sent: 9 July 2020
AOR: August 21 2021
Pre arrival: August 27 2021
IVM: February 17th 2022
VM: February 18th 2022
VMF: February 25th 2022
DP and 1st email: 19th August 2022

The only issue is that I am currently out of the country. How long do I have before I can reply to the portal email? Has anyone had experiences waiting for a month and then replying to the email? My return is on the 10th October and I am not sure how I should be handling this.
Has anyone else been in a similar situation? Thanks for replying! ☺

Reactions: Thursty9

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Finally first email today!

File sent: 9 July 2020
AOR: August 21 2021
Pre arrival: August 27 2021
IVM: February 17th 2022
VM: February 18th 2022
VMF: February 25th 2022
DP and 1st email: 19th August 2022

The only issue is that I am currently out of the country. How long do I have before I can reply to the portal email? Has anyone had experiences waiting for a month and then replying to the email? My return is on the 10th October and I am not sure how I should be handling this.
Has anyone else been in a similar situation? Thanks for replying! ☺
First email for me today too!

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hi guys

anybody recently received PR cards?! Ive been waiting for 3 months. How long its supposed to take? GCKey does not say much other than your application is under processing….
Thank you and gd luck to all

GentleM

Apr 7, 2022
Hi guys

anybody recently received PR cards?! Ive been waiting for 3 months. How long its supposed to take? GCKey does not say much other than your application is under processing….
I linked the PR card of me and my family in early June. Also, in early July, my family received a PR card except me, but I the main applicant, have not received it yet. However, I did not apply for a webform or reissue for wait a little longer.

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Hi guys

hey ballak
good to hear you again
long time no see

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
hey ballak
good to hear you again
long time no see
Its been awhile ;) I have landed into Canada in May… PR cards are a nightmare, I have been waiting for more than 3 months…
Do you have an agent? Or u know someone in Canada whom u would like to get the case notes on ur behalf?

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
I linked the PR card of me and my family in early June. Also, in early July, my family received a PR card except me, but I the main applicant, have not received it yet. However, I did not apply for a webform or reissue for wait a little longer.
This happened to some applicants wer their families received the cards before them. Do not ask for a reissue unless its been like more than 6 months or something. I have been waiting for more than 3 months and am a bit worried, I want to fly back home as I have got some a family situation I have to work out…. I believe I will wait till end of August and will then send a webform.. Thank you and I hope you will get urs soon… gd luck