+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

GentleM

Apr 7, 2022
This happened to some applicants wer their families received the cards before them. Do not ask for a reissue unless its been like more than 6 months or something. I have been waiting for more than 3 months and am a bit worried, I want to fly back home as I have got some a family situation I have to work out…. I believe I will wait till end of August and will then send a webform.. Thank you and I hope you will get urs soon… gd luck
If you send a webform and receive a response, could you please share it here? I also do that. And I'll take your advice and wait a little longer. Thank you and good luck to you.

Aug 23, 2022
How much would be typical wait for the next step after medical has been cleared ? My AOR came after 7 months of applying for Federal post CSQ. Medical in 2 weeks post biometrics. Medical cleared 10 days ago. Now waiting for next steps. Any tentative timelines based on what people have seen ?

in general , have people seen processing speed differences for single individuals vs married vs with children ? and Inland vs outland ?

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Sure bro… gd luck to u too
I just received a confirmation letter from IRCC stating that my PR card application was received on 23rd May! Am not sure what kind of confirmation is this, 3 months after the actual application date.
I have sent out a webform, lets hope they won’t turn a blind eye on it and reply back.

Reactions: GentleM

GDanii

Apr 13, 2022
If you send a webform and receive a response, could you please share it here? I also do that. And I'll take your advice and wait a little longer. Thank you and good luck to you.
Hi, we were in the same situation the response for the webform was some usual sorry we are late due to covid. This week however the missing card was printed and sent (not sure if the webform reply from 2 weeks ago has anything to do with it). Anyway it took them 1 month to print one card and ~4 months to print the other card for us.
Daniel

Reactions: GentleM

Amatel

Oct 13, 2020
Bamenda, Cameroon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
02-07-2019
Med's Request
12-07-2022
Med's Done....
25-07-2022
Hello guys, I am an outland FSW PR applicant.
I have completed the medicals and the doctor confirmed he uploaded the results on 28th June 2022.
However, it has been a month and the website still shows same status for medical which is basically awaiting for results.
Is it normal that it takes 1 month for medicals to update on cic website ?
Please share your timelines for outland medical up
I took my medicals on July 25th and on July 28th, IRCC informed me that I passed my medicals. I'm an outlander

Amatel

Oct 13, 2020
Bamenda, Cameroon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
02-07-2019
Med's Request
12-07-2022
Med's Done....
25-07-2022
Hello everyone, please I need help.

I informed IRCC about my new child and today I received an email from them directing me the steps to follow but I have one little problem.

The letter says I should contact Ministère de L'immigration (MIDI) for the child's CSQ, attaching a copy of the letter for information on how to proceed.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE ADDRESS OF MIDI?

I'm an outlander and we passed our medicals on July 28th.

Lorena Marins

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Hello!
About the PMI+
I received the letter of invitation, but I’m in Canada now. I’m here for two months with a tourist visa.
Can I apply being inside Canada with a tourist visa?

Thanks!!

Amatel

Oct 13, 2020
Bamenda, Cameroon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
02-07-2019
Med's Request
12-07-2022
Med's Done....
25-07-2022
Hello everyone, please I need help.

I informed IRCC about my new child and today I received an email from them directing me the steps to follow but I have one little problem.

The letter says I should contact Ministère de L'immigration (MIDI) for the child's CSQ, attaching a copy of the letter for information on how to proceed.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE ADDRESS OF MIDI?

I'm an outlander and we passed our medicals on July 28th.
Please dear applicants, I need help

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Please dear applicants, I need help
Sorry but not sure what you mean by address? The instructions usually provide you contact information.

I would try calling first. If you can’t dial long distance maybe you know someone in Canada who could for you?

Here’s what Google shows:
Phone: 514-864-9191
Address: 1200 St. Laurent Blvd, Montréal, QC H2X 0C9

Good luck!