+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Behzadd

Jan 28, 2022
Hello!
We received our eCOPR with my wife April 14 and I got my PR card May 20, for my wife the status is still submitted. Has anyone seen something like this? How can 1 card be delayed with more than a month from the same application...?
Daniel
Hi, our case is exactly like you, got ecopr April 14. One card received May 20 but for main applicant still waiting ....

• Wow
Reactions: GDanii

Wesam96

Nov 12, 2015
Hello ...
I just received the medical examination request (IMM1017_1). I am currently in Saudi Arabia and my family went to Jordan for vacation.
1- Can we do the medical examination at different places for the same application? or we have to do it at the same time in the same place ?
2- Do I need to upload the medical results? if yes, where? or the doctor will submit them to IRCC via eMedical system?

Thanks

bacard

Jun 29, 2022
Hi all,
New inland applicant here, but wanted to share my experience and ask a few questions:

Applied: October 7, 2020
Request for more documents: October 19, 2021
Biometrics request: March 7, 2022
Police Certificate: March 7, 2022
Invitation to pre-arrival services: March 10, 2022
Medical examination request: April 7, 2022
Invitation to PR portal: June 23, 2022
Address confirmation and Pic upload in PR portal: June 30, 2022

I replied to the PR portal invitation email the same day that I received it, and have not received the second email with the PR portal login info yet. Do you know how long it usually takes between the first and second email? I know that St-Jean-Baptiste and Canada Day are in between and that might be affecting the timelines, but I'm just too anxious about it lol,

----

Update 6/30. Just received the credentials to the PR portal, I just confirmed my address and uploaded the picture, crossing my fingers now :)

Would appreciate any feedback,

Thank you!

Last edited:

chlo.eee

Mar 18, 2016
You will get another email after the first invitaion, then you will get a nitification for eCOPR. PR Card application processing starts right away after eCOPR, then wait for white envelop that will arrive into your mailbox.
Thanks! eCOPR received, now just waiting for the white envelope! :)

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Dear Friends,

I received 1st email "IRCC Permanent Residence Portal (Permanent Residence Confirmation) EP00xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" and 4 reminder eamails.
I replied all email with info and mentioned that "I am currently outside of Canada"

Then just now received "PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Credentials for the PR Portal " with username and password.
When I loging the portal ask me to cofnirm "I and my depends are in Canada"

I just left Montreal and currently am in my home country and intened to retrun in 3 months.

I do not know what to do.

if anyone had similar experience or suggestions are much appriciated.

Thanks
Hey what did you end up doing? Did you wait until you were back to confirm you're in Canada and upload your photo?

alphasigma

May 17, 2022
Ecas turned "Decision Made" on June 15. No other details and still no response from visa office. How long should i wait to get further details/confirmation? What would be the next step?

esadeghi

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
After biometrics, my wife's application has not been updated while mine has been updated and marked as completed. Do I need send a web form?

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Hey everyone not PR specific but wanted to provide an update on the BOWP as a result of PR app in case anyone is curious.

And just like that!

BOWP (based on QSW PR)
Applied Jan 27, 2022
Approved July 1, 2022 (155 days)
Valid through June 29, 2024

So, not PR but one less thing to worry about.

Reactions: Sanjar718

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Ecas turned "Decision Made" on June 15. No other details and still no response from visa office. How long should i wait to get further details/confirmation? What would be the next step?
You can try by sending the following information for all applicants on this email address ircc.clientportaleast-estclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca if decision is made and you have not received your first email.
Name:
Passport #
 UCI:
 Email:(one for the whole family)
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

Reactions: alphasigma

greyiee

Jul 30, 2019
Our ECAS status was changed to Decision Made on or about 20 May. We received our first portal email on 16 June. 2nd portal email on 26 June. eCOPR 5 July.

The details in ECAS and status in GCKey remained as in process/under review until 5 July (file complete or something).

alphasigma

May 17, 2022
You can try by sending the following information for all applicants on this email address ircc.clientportaleast-estclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca if decision is made and you have not received your first email.
Name:
Passport #
 UCI:
 Email:(one for the whole family)
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:
The issue is we have an immigration consultant in Canada and we did the whole process through him though he is a bit slow to act. I informed him about the decision made status and even sent him the screenshot and asked whether there is any update. He told he would let us know "If" there is any update. The whole process already took 9 years for us, yes 9 whole years. So i am so restless to know the outcome. We are Indians applying from Kuwait. Medical request and police certificate request came from High Commission of Canada London UK. Here people who are in the same boat are sending their passports to Abudhabi for TRV stamping. So for us also would it be Abudhabi VO or London VO? It would really be a great relief if we could know the outcome of our decision made status.

Last edited:

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
The issue is we have an immigration consultant in Canada and we did the whole process through him though he is a bit slow to act. I informed him about the decision made status and even sent him the screenshot and asked whether there is any update. He told he would let us know "If" there is any update. The whole process already took 9 years for us, yes 9 whole years. So i am so restless to know the outcome. We are Indians applying from Kuwait. Medical request and police certificate request came from High Commission of Canada London UK. Here people who are in the same boat are sending their passports to Abudhabi for TRV stamping. So for us also would it be Abudhabi VO or London VO? It would really be a great relief if we could know the outcome of our decision made status.
You have been patiently waiting for long long time and now it’s time to show little bit of some more patience. You are almost at the end of your long journey. Passport request letter will drop anytime soon after decision made. All the details what & where to send the relevant necessary papers will be clearly stated in the passport request letter. ECAS might not get updated for passport request so keep on checking with your consultant time & again. Best wishes.