+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Amatel

Oct 13, 2020
Bamenda, Cameroon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
02-07-2019
Med's Request
12-07-2022
Med's Done....
25-07-2022
Hello folks !
I am an outland applicant and was silent in this forum since very long time. My file has been there for 4 years in the federal stage itself.Alas ! finally decision was made today and it was approved.So, my advise for the frustrated people in this group if there are any, don't get furious on the IRCC ,please hold your horses and do your job it'll be done inevitably. I hope and pray that you too will receive Visa soon.
Congratulations and most especially for the patience in waiting. I applied for PR Visa on July 2019 and yesterday, I just received an invitation for medicals. The problem is that I've just had a new baby (3 weeks old today) and still trying to establish his birth certificate. Should I inform IRCC?? How do I go about it?

Amatel

Oct 13, 2020
Bamenda, Cameroon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
02-07-2019
Med's Request
12-07-2022
Med's Done....
25-07-2022
Greetings
I am an outlander and I applied for PR visa on July 02, 2019. I received an invitation for medicals yesterday July 12th but the problem is that I just had a new baby (3 weeks old) and still trying to establish his birth certificate. What advice do you have for me?? Should I inform IRCC that I have a new baby?? My fear is that it might slow my process again as I'll have to reapply for Quebec Certificates. Please I need help

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Greetings
I am an outlander and I applied for PR visa on July 02, 2019. I received an invitation for medicals yesterday July 12th but the problem is that I just had a new baby (3 weeks old) and still trying to establish his birth certificate. What advice do you have for me?? Should I inform IRCC that I have a new baby?? My fear is that it might slow my process again as I'll have to reapply for Quebec Certificates. Please I need help
I think you should inform IRCC about your new baby and then you can provide documents for your new baby later.

Reactions: Amatel

Amatel

Oct 13, 2020
Bamenda, Cameroon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
02-07-2019
Med's Request
12-07-2022
Med's Done....
25-07-2022
I think you should inform IRCC about your new baby and then you can provide documents for your new baby later.
Should I inform them without his birth certificate or I wait for the birth certificate to be issued then I inform them with a copy of it?

phys

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
I applied on August for QSWP online and since then there is no update on my application. I called an immigration agent who said she can not find my file. I raised web forms, talked to deputies etc.. nothing ..
People in my conditions that I have seen in a facebook group and they are quite a lot. That's so frustrating.
Inland

• Wow
Reactions: Mtl2022

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
I applied on August for QSWP online and since then there is no update on my application. I called an immigration agent who said she can not find my file. I raised web forms, talked to deputies etc.. nothing ..
People in my conditions that I have seen in a facebook group and they are quite a lot. That's so frustrating.
Inland
the same for me, applied on september, i had read for check status and i have XEP, but nothing else. I see already 2022 applications getting AOR

FBM

Mar 2, 2020
Hello
I have received an invitation to apply with the PMI+ on the 30 June 2022 and all documents deposited. Please just wish to know for how long can I make before receiving request you send passport?

Amatel

Oct 13, 2020
Bamenda, Cameroon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
02-07-2019
Med's Request
12-07-2022
Med's Done....
25-07-2022
Bonjour les amis et futurs canadiens,
Je suis Tokiko j'aisuivi deux pratiques pour le canada presque de maniere simultannée, je vous explique:
Lorsque j'ai déposé ma déclaration d'intérêt via arrima en mai 2021, j'ai récupéré le même moi un contrat de travail via le programme quebec en tête.

J'ai donc initié ma procédure afin d'obtenir mon permis de travail. j'ai donc obtenu mon permis de travail fermé le 15/11/2021 et je suis arrivé au canada le 25/01/2022

ci-dessous vous avez le parcours qu'a subit ma demande de résidence permanente.

05/05/2021 - déclaration d'intérêt
12/08/2021 - Invitation reçue pour le CSQ
20/08/2021 - Passage du test des valeurs Québécoises
22/10/2021 - Départ du dossier papier via Chronopost puis Fedex à CDG
29/10/2021 - Accusé réception du dossier par le MIFI
03/11/2021 - CSQ reçu

30/11/2021 - Envoi du dossier RP au fédéral
20/12/2021 - Dossier reçu avec numéro temporaire(XP......) de ircc
05/02/2022 - Mail d'IRCC confirmant la bonne réception avec numéro de demande définitive(EP.....)
08/07/2022 - Invitation aux services avant l'arrivée

J'ai récu un mail le 05/03/2022 me demandant de liér ma demande de résidence permanente à l'ircc, ce que j'aidirectement fait.
à ma grande surprise, ircc à mis à jour ma visite médicale ainsi que mes données biométriques commecije l'ai eu déjà éffectué pour mon dossier de résidence permanente. Appament je ne vais plus les refaire car jusqu'ici, je n'ai jamais réçu de lettre d'invitation aux données biométriques. J'ajoute que tout cela est valable pour toute personne à charge dans mon dossier.

Ce qui est surprenant c'est que le pourcentage du traitement de ma demande est uniquement à 26 pourcent et que le temps apparaît pour son traitement complet est de 20 mois soit 8 mars 2024.

c'est déja une victoire en soi d'être arrivé au canada, mais j'aimerais savoir si le fait d'avoir appliqué deux demandes d'immigration ne me pénalise pas ? de plus, avez-vous récupéré la lettre d'invitation aux services avant l'arrivée ? si oui à quel moment ? dois-je m'inquiéter vu les délais qui sont affichés dans mon compte ?

je vous remercie.
I think you're on track and the fact that you're already in Canada shows that IRCC has considered your biometric and medical details from your work permit file. For the pre-arrival letter, there is no time frame. You can also get more information by sending your enquiry through a webform.

FBM

Mar 2, 2020
Greetings
Hello
you are suppose to make the baby's birth certificate before 28days. to do one is just for a day. do try and take the baby to Bamenda council depending on the hospital you gave birth and just make a birth certificate for the child then immediately inform IRCC so your baby can be included in your procedure.
God bless
I am in Bamenda too u can send me your email address so we talk more

Reactions: Amatel

Amatel

Oct 13, 2020
Bamenda, Cameroon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
02-07-2019
Med's Request
12-07-2022
Med's Done....
25-07-2022
Hello
you are suppose to make the baby's birth certificate before 28days. to do one is just for a day. do try and take the baby to Bamenda council depending on the hospital you gave birth and just make a birth certificate for the child then immediately inform IRCC so your baby can be included in your procedure.
God bless
I am in Bamenda too u can send me your email address so we talk more
Thanks for your response. I've sent my email address to you.

amirou

May 28, 2021
Hello All,
Since we received our eCOPRs 2 months ago we have not received our PR cards yet.
Does someone know/is in the same situation?

Finally eCOPRs received. Thank God and good luck to you all.
4 people inland/Montreal
Aplication Sent: 2021-09-05 (By paper)
Aplication Received: 2021-09-09 (By paper)
XEP: 2021-10-01
AOR: 2022-03-29
Biometric: Exempt
Medical Exam: Exempt
Pre-arr. letter: 2022-05-07
DM/1st email : 2022-05-12
2nd email : 2022-05-13
Address and photos uploaded: 2022-05-15 (awaiting photo approval)
eCOPR : 2022-05-17
PR Cards : -