+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

am13470

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Quebec
I received eCoPR on 29 April 2022. Today I see in my PR Portal that my mailing address has been removed and gives me add/edits options. When I try to update my address, it shows there was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later. What does it means?? Why my address is removed??

Canadaprcard

Jun 7, 2022
I received eCoPR on 29 April 2022. Today I see in my PR Portal that my mailing address has been removed and gives me add/edits options. When I try to update my address, it shows there was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later. What does it means?? Why my address is removed??
I have the same issue.it shows address undefined.

madhuman

Sep 20, 2018
Received AOR on March 5th. Completed Medical, Biometrics and submitted my additional documents. Progress bar showing 95% completed and estimated completed date is August 1st in the canada website.

My point is:
Will they really stick to this date August 1st 2022??.
ECOPR is enough to travel Canada or we need to wait until PR cards received?.
Is the submission of Photos mandatory?? Will they requested me at some point of time?
Any idea approximate time when can i get my pR??

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Received AOR on March 5th. Completed Medical, Biometrics and submitted my additional documents. Progress bar showing 95% completed and estimated completed date is August 1st in the canada website.

My point is:
Will they really stick to this date August 1st 2022??.
ECOPR is enough to travel Canada or we need to wait until PR cards received?.
Is the submission of Photos mandatory?? Will they requested me at some point of time?
Any idea approximate time when can i get my pR??
short answer is that you have to Joe just wait for the golden email. Long answer is to be thankful that your application is moving this fast. I’ve been stuck in screening and my application is from Jan 2021. Bar only shows 64% and everything is passed but background. Lawyer thinks maybe some of the listed relatives with criminal backgrounds could be holding up my app and I don’t even associate with these people. Complete nonsense. Good luck you’ll get it soon!

alphasigma

May 17, 2022
cool!!

are you outland?
Yes, outlander. What would be the next step as there is no information on the online page or any mails? It shows "Decision Made" and when clicked it shows the details from the date we applied and correspondence dates. The date of last correspondence (which was request for police certificate came via email on May 6). The same was submitted on the May 17 and on June 15 status changed to "Decision Made" from "In Process". So could you please tell me what is next and how long should I wait for the next step?

Last edited:

greyiee

Jul 30, 2019
Yes, outlander. What would be the next step as there is no information on the online page or any mails? It shows "Decision Made" and when clicked it shows the details from the date we applied and correspondence dates. The date of last correspondence (which was request for police certificate came via email on May 6). The same was submitted on the May 17 and on June 15 status changed to "Decision Made" from "In Process". So could you please tell me what is next and how long should I wait for the next step?
Our ECAS status was changed to 'Decision Made' on or about 20 May 2022. We've only received first PR Portal email yesterday. The last update on ECAS is still showing as medical received. The last update on the GCKey is still showing application under review. No new messages in GCKey.

Last edited:

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Just an update that I was able to get through by phone today and took the callback option which worked (1 hour 39 minutes later).

The rep was nice and let me know still nothing to do but wait for PR and for BOWP if I don’t have it by June 23, she could action it. I’m the meantime if I want to work I need an offer from a company using LMIA and then I would be able to work within 10 days while the WP processes.

So nothing more to do now but at least I got a human and tried my best. If I don’t hear anything else I’ll do the writ of mandamus, but the lawyer who does it charges $2500 which I just don’t have to spare right now.